Samar Tech

Samar Tech Reviews

Samar Tech is a Solar Power Installation company based in Adelaide and serves SA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $3,500 - $6,250 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Samar Tech Reviews (10)

Very happy with the service provided.

Can't say enough about how easy this company was to deal with. Did three solar installs (business and private) - all went smoothly and great follow up. Recommended.

The Best local Solar guy.

I have gone through almost 10-15 quotes in and around Adelaide. Some were from the pop up ads on Facebook and some from local market. The $$$ quoted on the ads vs the final figure were almost 2-3 times expensive. Then I came across “Dave’s” ad. I wanted to take a shot and never looked back. The quote was perfect , suited our requirements and within our budget range. I paid the deposit on a Tuesday and the installation was booked on a Friday morning. The technicians were qualified and accredited and the lads were very professional and neat and left the place clean . Iam not a tech savvy, Carmen the sparkie, took his time and explained the system. The paper work was sent to the retailer and the system was up and running in 4 weeks. Highly recommended.

Good Job

I like the way they explain before, after and during installation.
Also, Installation parts are good quality and installer did good job.

Friendly service

Very professional and a neat job at a reasonable price.

Great and very professional

The team had done a wonderful job in our house and it’s working well and no issues at all...

Quality product and customer service

Highly recommend their solar installation services. Recently installed 6.6kwh solar in my house. Very happy with their service. They give you right knowledge and let you decide which one you waana choose.

Very Professional and Timely deliver the Project

Our one of the friend recommended the person for solar, we were little bit sceptical in begenning. However the way the sales rep answers query with proof was very impressive. Great product, installer were very nice and did fantastic job. After installation the guy came to fix wifi montering and handover entire paperwork. It was Nice to deal with this company and highly recommended.

Prompt response

Prompt response from initial enquiry to installation stage as I'm keying my review. The feed back I received from others who installed similar system is also excellent.

Quality work and great customer service

Quotation process was very smooth. Great price for products which we choose, compared with 10 other companies, we would best price and value for money, guy with whom we dealt was super experience and explained each and every aspect. Very happy with installers and they did a quality job and explained about everything in details. Highly recommended 10 out of 10.

Fantastic company and quest customer service.

Great work, process was so smooth and the way consultant explained me it was unbelievable