Solar Chief

Solar Chief Reviews

Solar Chief is a Solar Power Installation company based in Schofields and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Solar Chief Reviews (2)

Great Job, Neat Install, Good Value

Solar Chief were great to deal with, the initial consultation was informative and they offered sound advice on system components. There was no pushiness, they did not try to up sell and they were patient with my many questions. Once I had accepted the quote we agreed on a date for installation. Solar Chief organised the contract letter with Ausgrid and arrived on time and proceeded with a top notch install - very neat and professional. Post install they spent some time with me giving me a rundown of the start up and shutdown procedure as well as connecting the analytics side of things. They provided the CCEW and Smart Meter forms for me to send to the energy provider post install. Very happy with the experience.

Great instilation of any product at a cheaper price\

I had one guy come to my house out of the quotes and he was nice but abit pushy on sales. He pushed for an Aussie system which he was the only one which was a good system but the price was too high. I found a guy that could do it and was advised by a friend from work about him.