• With 1000’s of Customer Reviews

Check Your Postcode for local solar power quotes

Solar Naturally Reviews

About Solar Naturally, Solar Installers

Solar Naturally is a Solar Power Installation company based in Canning Vale and serves WA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Solar Naturally Solar Reviews

Installed a 6.5kW system. Workmen were quick and did a great job and left no mess behind. Nothing was a problem for them! Show additional information
Very poor service. We were told the panels would be installed within 3 weeks. I waited a month before anyone called me back after trying numerous times to contact my installation consultant.

I was then given 2 days notice before they were going to install the panels and had to organise taking time off work at the last minute. We were told they would arrive mid morning and they arrived at 1.15pm. (I did not receive a courtesy call or any notification that they were running behind schedule and had to ring solar naturally myself to find out when they were coming)

Once the panels were installed they had not put back 2 roof tiles (during winter) luckily we found them before it began to rain! They had also glued another tile back together but not bothered to inform me that it had broken. There were also tech screws scattered all over the roof.

Over all not very pleased with the service of the company.
Received 2 quote only - 1 per email, 1 per phone. Show additional information
2 people contacted me 3 days later, when SN contacted me in 12 hours. Show additional information
They installed the panels with no care, they were like the ocean waves after my complaint they returned to adjust them and tried with no joy I went on the roof and did it myself, what a joke. Also I was informed whilst installing they were loud and very unprofessional, they will not be recommended. Show additional information
1. Installation postponed thrice. On first installation date, receptionist could not find my installation appointment.

2. Poor installation caused roof leaks over my formal lounge.

Company sent a part-time weekend painter to repaint the ceiling. The paint job was so bad, we had to call the company to send the painter back to repaint.

After three unsuccessful attempts (patches still visible), we gave up calling the company directors.

Would not recommend to use this company again.
I was told that I did not require a Dual tracker because the panels would be installed all on the same plane. The panels were installed on two planes/ angles, and a single tracker inverter was installed. The installer said that that was OK, which I have my doubts. I will see if the installation is performing as it should over the next few weeks. Show additional information