Solar Spirit Reviews

About Solar Spirit, Solar Installers

Solar Spirit
Solar Spirit is a Solar Power Installation company based in Epping and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Solar Spirit Solar Reviews

Fantastic Installer and Customer Service

Solar Tactics are patient and will answer any questions you have given that solar is a complex system, and you are likely to install once in your life-time. There was a lot of email and verbal communications to help me make an inform decision; there were no hard sales tactics. They are a pleasure to deal with, punctual with a quality installation.

TL;DR - Highly recommended installer.

Very reliable, Committed and professional installer.

I was about to avail the grant/rebate given by Victorian Govt.
It was very confusing to choose between thousands of companies in the market trying to get business.I was very much pleased when i was visited by a team of 2 young Indian boys.Very polite, good and professional conversation without any hidden cost. They explained me that out panels are Canadian standard and a Quality Invertor , not just any cheap stuff. A very satisfactory years of guarantee on their products they install.Their quote was very challenging compare to other solar installers in market.No body could compete with their price for 6.6 KW System.
Installation was done in a very professional,timely and satisfactory manner.All their staff was very polite and very much committed in their job.
Let me mention this that i live in country town and my solar panels are installed on a good height (on my shed roof).Solar spirit boys did this hard job in a very tidy manner, no messing around and all in a very specific period of time.
I would not hesitate to recommend "SOLAR SPIRIT" to any of my fellow Australian.
It has been a pleasure to deal with their team specially Mandeep and Ramzy.
Great job boys.

Beautiful installation

Installation went smooth, guys were professional and give me all the satisfied answer for my questions. Did not leave any mess. Show additional information

Crazy effective!

Great job guys got my thrilled see my recent bill, form $170 per month it went down to $40 per month , thanks heaps ! Show additional information

Fantastic Insatallers and excellent Installation

Solar Spirit is one of the best solar company in Australia they have a very professional team.
They are very punctual and trustworthy.
The team is very professional tidy and polite.
The best customer service and the best after sale service.

Fantastic Service Throughout

We used Solar Spirit for our new solar system installed in February in sunny Qld. Cannot recommend Solar Spirit enough ! From the first initial quotation until the final installation and all the process in between, we have been extremely happy with the service provided . Dinesh our consultant was amazing with his service and his promptness. From the initial emails with his reply his constant checking on us to see how the process was going was exceptional. The installers were amazing , Always courteous, arrived on time and cleaned up . Just received our first electricity bill for the quarter after 6.6kw solar system installation (Fronius Inverter and Jinko Panels) & received a credit for it, which is a big relief after paying over $400 per qtr for electricity.Thanks Solar Spirit for a great job !!! We highly recommend. Show additional information
They door knocked, gave me a cash price, were well organised,were there when they said would be, got it done in less than a day, quality materials and good workmanship.
I should mention that none of the three contractors who you sent my details bothered to contact me .