Sunstak

Sunstak Reviews

Sunstak is a Solar Power Installation company based in Canberra and serves ACT. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $6,900 - $9,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Sunstak Reviews (10)

Customised and followup service

Michael leads the pack in Canberra for engaging with you over what system you need and tailoring each step of the process to ensure it works for you from installations to followups 6 months later. I installed solar panels in 2020 and am now adding a battery in 2021. Couldn't be happier with the service of SunStak and have recommended them to family and friends who are also using them for their systems. The price/quality ratio is ideal

10Year Upgrade

After looking at upgrading for a number of years we finally decided to bit the bullet and proceed with some additional panels and battery back up. Michael from Sun Stak provided a timely quote which whilst not being the cheapest gave us the bets IMO options. The installers were excellent and after they left it was if they had not been there (other than the obvious new bits) Great job Sun Stak

Easy sales process, very informative, and a pleasure to deal with.

Sunstak

Great business to work with. Super fast, very responsive. Coordinated all the approvals, smart meter and meter box upgrade. Love the apps. Good aftersales.

These guys where great

Cheapest quote, fast delivery and install, the instal team where great friendly helpful, and looks good, and cleaned up. I also love the powerwall, has meant many days using no grid power at all, and even exporting a little still.

Quick, easy, and passionate about the industry

SunStak was fantastic to deal with, We had Tesla Powerwall 2 connected to our 7.59kwh PV system. Apart from the first day where the battery had to change from 15% (was cloudy) we have been 100% self-sufficient, as was the expectation from the guys at SunStak. our biggest day has been 30kw, and the system with battery dealt with it with ease, and still had 7kw in the battery after running the AC all night.

Highly recommend SunStak, I got around 10 quotes for this job and they were the ones that I landed with, and happy with my choice.
Affordable, (But not burn your house down cheap), with passionate installers, who are in the industry because they want to see change for the better.

For everyone in Canberra looking for PV and or ES they have to be on your list to call.

Good to support a local Canberra business.

I was a lead from previous promotion that SunStak ran.
I’ve been looking for a while and when they got in contact, they were more than happy to organise a face to face onsite visit to discuss options.

There quoting process in almost all online so it was easy to see and sign off once I had made the decision.
I dealt mostly with Michael and it was great to be able to flick him a text when I thought about a question and he would get back to me very quickly.

The install was completed by a small business of local sparkies who were great to talk to and ran me though the process. Kept giving me updates as the day progressed and always checked in with me before turning the power off so that my day had the least disruptions.

All the rest of the grid approvals was all handled for me a much quicker than the previous install.

Would definitely use these guys again if i had any space left on my roof. Maybe the garage could have a few...

Great Installer and System

We should have installed solar years ago!
The whole process was very well managed by SunStak.
Richard and Michael were fantastic to communicate with and kept me informed of every process.
The installers were great. On time, polite and left the place as it was before they arrived.
All in all a very smooth installation. Our one issue with the system connecting to the SolarEdge application was made a priority and sorted in a timely manner.

5 stars from me.

Outstanding consumer service

We would highly recommend the SunStak Solar Energy Team. Since our previous installer is no longer operating, the SunStak team were more then happy to take over the maintenance of our system. When no other companies were interested in phoning us back to help. This included reconfiguring our SolarEdge inventor so we can now monitor our production and consumption. We could not be happier with the result and would recommend this company to anyone who is looking to install solar.

Great company all around

The company rang me on a Saturday to discuss my quote and were very personable and didn’t just give me a standard quote. Everything went smoothly despite a few challenges with the inverter. The company and their installers were a a pleasure to work with. The customer service has been really awesome. The entire process from quote to installation has been very easy for us as the customer.