The Solar Family Pty Ltd Reviews

About The Solar Family Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

The Solar Family Pty Ltd
Approved Installer
The Solar Family Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 56 632 561 801  ABN active since 29 Mar 2019 | The Solar Family Pty Ltd
ACN: 632 561 801  ACN active since 28 Mar 2019 | The Solar Family Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
ACT: 2019844 The Solar Family Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $6,000 - $6,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The Solar Family Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Mitchell and serves ACT. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

The Solar Family Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

I can't rate The Solar Family high enough - the whole experience from first contact to sales to install to after-sales support has been perfect. Show additional information

Highly Recommended

Their salesman actually visited the house (not all companies did and it isn't necessarily required) and this provided a great opportunity to raise numerous questions and he provided some very useful facts that aided us in selecting the right system. They provided two quotes for slightly different systems - we had agreed to this during the visit. When comparing all quotes beween different installers, Solar Family was quick to respond to questions via email so that I could make an informed decision. Due to COVID-19 the selected panels were not available so they replaced them with the same panel but slightly less power. To compensate, they provided two additional panels at no extra cost to bring the system back to spec (actually I got more power). The installation team were very professional. It was a large job spread over a few days and they tidied up completely after work each day. It was great chatting the the business owner on site about solar in general and my actual system. Their admin staff were very courteous via email and we were always kept us informed via phone texts. Show additional information

Sunpower

They were very prompt with a visit and followed up the same week with a quote.
Also offered me the same top quality panels I had installed from my first solar system.
They had plenty of time to talk me through issues and about what I wanted and compromised with me for the best system financially, technically.and for the future.
Could not be happier!

Painless installation

Friendly and helpful sales team. Installer was very professional and friendly. Service after install was great. Show additional information

100% recommend The Solar Family

I had done some research in relation to solar installation / quality in products and local suppliers. I must say it really did pay off. I was happy that I chose The Solar Family. Every step of the way has been a breeze. Excellent communication, attentive to detail, very well organised, technicians / installers were very friendly and professional. I would 100% recommend The Solar Family to anyone looking at getting Solar fitted. What more can I say, They know there stuff. Thanks again guys. Show additional information

Good Service, Value for Money.

The Solar Family provided excellent service all the way through the quotation process, orgainsing everthing for the install, then completed the job on time, with very professional installers to a high standard. After Sales support has been great too.

Their quote was very competitive in a buyers market. I selected The Solar Family as they provided the best value for money, combined with peace of mind from a reputable local company. They are a down to earth, trustworthy company well worth having a look at.

Summary of our Experience

We have recently had a solar system installed on our roof by “The Solar Family”. From the first contact we have found its representatives to be extremely helpful and remarkably efficient.
Initially, the sales representative discussed our needs and the suitability and costs of different solutions until we fully understood the proposed system. From then on the firm handled all administrative details and the schedule for installation.
All went without a single hitch or tile damage. The working team could scarcely have been more effective or polite and the installation of some 20 panels was completed in just a few hours. We couldn’t have been helped more or have been more satisfied, and we would recommend “The Solar Family” without hesitation to any friend contemplating investing in solar panels.