Wescombe Electrical

Wescombe Electrical Reviews

Wescombe Electrical is proudly South Australian owned and operated, so you know you’re supporting a local business.

We were recently announced by the Australian Achiever Awards as the SA State Winners in customer service for the Building Services & Supplies category, so you can feel confident that we’ll provide excellent customer service throughout every stage of the process; from the initial consultation, system design and quotation right through to handover.

Wescombe Electrical Reviews (4)

Wescombe solar install

I had Wescombe electrical install our solar system they were a pleasure to deal with and their attention to detail was outstanding. I would certainly recommend them to everyone

The future is solar!

Very happy with the online quoting system and super efficient installation by the team. Enjoying being part of a green community of solar users.

Wescombe electrical

Very friendly, punctual, supplied solar system as requested. Thank you.

Quick hassle free professional installation.

Chase and his team completed my high quality 11.3kw installation in a day. I would highly recommend thiscompany.
Forget the hype this is literally the best investment you can make for return on capital on my first bill since installation I am in credit in the middle of winter Shortest days and my peak usage period.