• With 1000s of Customer Reviews

All Brisbane Electrical Reviews

About All Brisbane Electrical, Solar Installers

We are a small family owned and operated Electrical contracting business that is passionate about renewable energy. We have been installing PV systems for over 5 years and have really enjoyed doing so. A well-presented quality solar system is something we pride ourselves on and we are proud to deliver time and time again. Earlier this year we have begun to focus more on Off-grid and battery Hybrid systems as we really see personal energy storage as a big part of our future.

All Brisbane Electrical Solar Reviews

After waiting weeks for a response from other sparkys for a quote, I gave All Brisbane Electrical a call. Within 24 hrs we had our quote emailed and Shaun willingly spent some time chatting to my hubby about specifics. Quote approved and installed within the fortnight. Only took a day to have it up and running. All the crew were good natured and friendly - couldn’t ask for better. If I could give 10 stars, he’d get 20. Show additional information
Shaun provided a very detailed and professional service specific to our household/family needs. He took all aspects of our electricity needs into account when installing our system. His customer service is second to none. He is always on hand to offer his services, he is punctual and will go out of his way to look after his customers. The system he recommended and installed is proving to be an outstanding investment and is by far, one of the best decisions we made with regards to the building of our new home. Highly recommended.

Hey Rob.
Thanks, mate for a detailed and positive review. It was a pleasure doing business with you.
Kind Regards
Shaun

Thanks Naomi for a 5 star review!! Show additional information
Very happy with All Brisbane Electrical. Shaun is straight talking skilled tradesman who is very easy to deal with. His tradies were polite diligent and did excellent work. In spite of system being large ( relatively) it was all done in 1.5 days plus some other work as well.
Site was kept clean and neat. Rubbish was disposed of and i had no other complaints.
Additionally once contracted work was commenced within fortnight. Most other suppliers talked about 6 weeks at best.

Hey David.
I was really happy with how your install went and really appreciate the honest feedback. Keeping our clients happy is our top priority as customer referrals are the backbone of our business. All Brisbane Electrical wishes you the very best for the future.
Kind Regards.
Shaun.

On time for quote process, on time as scheduled for installation, good explanation of install process, good explanation of operation

Thanks for the feedback Julie. I really appreciate the time you took to leave this review. I know you are extremely busy.
Kind Regards
Shaun.
Shaun did such a good job, I asked him to quote on aircon. Came back with a few options and we setttled with ducting every room on the house and a Myzone3 controller. Amazing system and clean install.

Hey Scott.
Thanks for the kind words mate! I really appreciate the feedback.
Kind Regards.
Shaun.
Shaun and his team worked with us to deliver the system in our timeframe. A neat installation that works well. Show additional information
We recently had our 20kW system installed by Shaun from All Brisbane Electrical.
We are very pleased with the skill expected of a professional and the care taken by the Shaun to do the job right until finished.
Thank you Shaun.
We have no hesitation and would recommend All Brisbane Electrical to our friends or anyone who needs a solar power system.
We also would like to thank you Assurance Consulting completed the Solar Viability Study to show us the right sized system to suit our needs and worked with Shaun from All Brisbane Electrical to complete the installation.
I purchased a system my solar system in 2012 and it performed fairly well until January 2017 when the system developed a problem in not generation power when there was rain. The company that I purchased the system off had closed their operation. I contacted All Brisbane Electrical who checked the system and found water in the connectors , replaced connectors and secured with stainless ties and clips as the original connectors were not secured off the roof. After this the system still did not function as it should, therefore, I had All Brisbane Electrical recheck the system and they found that the weather seals in the Trina panels had worn and allowed water in affecting the circuitry. Shaun from All Brisbane Electrical arranged the claim for replacement of the panels, which were still under warranty, installed the new panels and replaced the Inverter with the current model. The labour costs appeared to be fair for the time expended and the system is functioning very well. Show additional information
We recently had an upgrade from a 2kw system to a 3kw system, installed by All Brisbane Electrical.

These days it is very rare to strike such a attentive and caring team, we were most impressed with Shaun and his team for their professionalism, quality of products and workmanship.

We have had no hesitation in recommending this company to prospective purchasers, as we have done.
Shaun Murray was a pleaure to deal with from getting quotes and answering all our questions to actually doing the installation. Nothing was too much trouble. He had good ideas on how to do the installation and made everything easy to understand. I would highly recommend Shaun and his company if you want a quality job with quality products at a reasonable cost and great personal service. Show additional information