Australian Enviro Projects Pty Ltd

Australian Enviro Projects Pty Ltd Reviews

Why choose Enviro Projects

Finding a reputable renewables provider is confusing. With so many suppliers out there it’s difficult to sort the pretenders from the real deal. We get it, you want to make sure your initial investment is one that lasts!
At Enviro Projects, we view solar as an honest partnership between customer and supplier. Just as you value your return on investment, we value our reputation. For the last fifteen years we’ve proven ourselves as one of the most trusted solar suppliers for homeowners.

Our approach to solar and renewables is simple. We use our unique energy-modelling technology to accurately report and compare power usage and to accurately project your savings potential.

Once we install your panels our job doesn’t just end there. Each year we provide you with an idea of how much you’re spending, how much you’re saving, and, most importantly, work with you to refine your energy expenditure for the future. That’s why we call it a partnership.

Honest and Reliable Local Service

Over the past 15 years we have built an efficient team of professional installers located all over Australia. Our “local approach” to installation management means we can efficiently and expertly meet deadlines and, most importantly, provide ongoing 24/7 maintenance and support for the entire life of your system.

Reviewers report paying: $2,374 - $6,600 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Australian Enviro Projects Pty Ltd Reviews (165)

Satisfied customer

Whole process, very easy from start to finish. Polite, efficient, punctual.

No Bs, quality products.

Matt came out to give us a quote. Explained everything well, and was humble in his approach. There were no hard sell or polished sales techniques, just good advice. Done well to explain he only uses Australian backed quality products. His company also supports local sporting groups, which are both a bonus in my book.

Installers were great, communicated well, explained along the way and left the site tidy. Insulation looked to be of a high standard.

After sales service has been great with a follow up call, and he has always answered any of my questions when I’ve made contact. Matt will monitor my solar for the life of the system, so if any problems arise, they’ll be right onto it.
I can recommend Matt and the team for all you solar needs.

Original Review on 20-09-2021:

Great choice

The installation went without any problems, great service and assistance with the connection process. I am very happy with my choice and can highly recommend this installer. Original ratings

9 months later we asked Hans: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes, I am very happy to receive my refund from Origin instead of paying an electricity bill.

Highly recommend

Would highly recommend Matt and his team. Great customer service, lovely team. He made suggestions specifically for us and how we use our power. Other quote made standard suggestions not specifically for our needs

Awesome installation and follows up to ensure you’re all good

Quote was simple, Matt arrived talked us thru the options and let us decide. No hard sell just these are the 2 options and this is his recommendation.
Install was very professional! Cleaned up after themselves.
They helped get everything sorted and followed up a year later to ensure everything was still running as it should!

Great price and seamless installation

The sales and quoting process was seemless, Matt's knowledge of the current state of the industry was very helpful.

The installation went perfectly. Thomas and the crew were punctual, tidy and kept me up to date with progress. The end result is a very neat installation that looks perfect, and exactly as planned.

They helped organise the grid connection and removal of hot water tariff.

Great solar system and installation

The quoting process was easy and efficient and not the least bit pushy. The installation was stress free and the installer explained everything really well. The customer service was excellent. They noticed that the setup wasn't working one day and came out to check it for us. The reason it wasn't working was that the power had been turned off while a smart meter was installed by our energy provider. Fantastic service!

Excellent company to deal with

Matt did an excellent job in confirming all my questions that had arisen during the quoting process with all contenders. We were looking for the simplest but efficient system with no special meters etc. as the result will be there when the bill arrives.In the meantime I can see basic performance on the Fronius app. and that is sufficient for me.I also had a requirement for all black panels and black bars.These were installed meticulously by Thomas ,an excellent 5 star installation,no mess ,good explanation of operation etc.a pleasure to see him at work!

A great company.

Trusted Matt from the beginning and was not wrong. Great system, install, now going for 2 years and no problems at all.

Fantastic

Fantastic thanks guys love your work on time fast and friendly

Easy and Efficient

Matt from Enviro projects visited us the next day after getting in touch, and provided us with a quality proposal detailing savings and the products the company uses.
The system was installed less than 2 weeks after we gave them the go ahead. Thomas and his team were very efficient., and from what I can see did a high level installation. My husband is a builder and was impressed so it must be good!!
The company followed up 1 week after installation and before we had to pay anything which I thought was great.,
Highly recommend Matt and his team

Highest quality equipment at the same cost as the rest

It is a larger system (~40kw Winaco panels 2x 15kw Fronius Symo inverter), installed on a difficult site (45 degree roof pitch 6m eaves), and installation has not yet been completed.

However, after discussions with 4 companies, enviro projects was the clear winner. He wanted to do the work, and went the extra mile to make sure we got what we needed. Looked into the other features that we wanted performed at the same time (whirley birds, bird mesh and gutter guard). In the end client performed whirley birds and gutter guard. Client supplied bird mesh and solar installer installed the bird mesh for no additional cost. This was appreciated due to the access hazard etc.

Very happy that Enviro Projects offered the highest quality equipment of all offerings, yet was the lowest cost (only by a very small margin). Other quoters offered single 30kw sun grow inverter and range of panels most recommending Canadian solar, due to their recent increase to 25yr product warranty. This was the only cheaper panel that could match Winaco's 25yr product warranty. Also, two Fronius inverters allowed 4 trackers, and therefore the ability to mount panels on three different angled roof surfaces, broadening the power peak. 75% of panels mounted on 45 degree N-NE facing roof, 15% on W-NW 45 degree roof and 10% on N-NW 10 degree roof.

Great service and follow up

We caught up with Matt from Enviro Projects 18 months ago and he talked us out of upgrading our solar as the existing system was working well and we were not sure how long we were staying in our house.
We moved and contacted Matt who helped us with a new system. His advice was clear ad honest, and the install from Thomas and his team fantastic.

They followed us up 4 weeks after install to make sure we were happy, and have helped us choose the best retail power company.
I would highly recommend this company for excellent customer service and value for money..

Worst customer service and worst quality of installation

AVOID IF YOU CARE FOR YOUR INVESTMENT

- The sales process offered me $500 higher quotation compared to a friend whom I referred him to the company at the same time.
- They offered me a system then by reviewing the contract I figured out the system in the quotation is different than the contract and when highlighted the point they offered apologies and modified the contract, if I didn't highlight they wont be honest and flag it.
- The installation was dirty and left a hole in my wall and to compensate me they offered a $50 eGift card!!
- At the first problem I faced, they called me yelling not to msg them anymore and clearly threatening that there is no one in the company that will help me through my problem because he is the owner!!! and when I said I will send an official mail to the company they hanged up the phone while I was speaking.

Worst experience and many of other close friends I personally know reported installation problems, looks like it is a common problem.

TAKE CARE

Fast and efficient service

Great customer service. Matt and his team were very helpful

Excellent Installer

The entire installation process went very smoothly.

Congratulations to the entire team!

Excellent service and easy to deal with

Very helpful and a follow up phone call, great service.

Matt from Australian Enviro Projects was outstanding. Great service, quality system, helpful installation.

Super helpful, friendly and efficient help with selecting a system and installation.

Great service and knowledge, very happy

Matt from Enivro Projects was great from the first meeting to the follow up service post installation. He was the most knowledgeable and prepared at our meeting compared to the other companies but without being pushy either. And his price was very competitive, particularly using more premium products. The install happened quickly after giving the go ahead and the follow up service was outstanding. We had a minor issue that was fixed the same day on a Saturday so cannot fault them. Very happy.

Awesome Customer Service - Fast and Efficient

The whole process from initial contact to end of the job was so easy and great! They were super helpful with all my questions and helped in anyway they could. They were on time when coming to check out what the issue was, and then once the issue was discovered the turn around time to get the issue resolved was so fast! The price was very fair. They helped with the connection after installing. All around 5 stars for everything!

Happy customer

We found Matt and his team to be an absoult delight. Matt was very friendly when he came out to quote and his installing team was very polite and provided attention to detail. We also loved that they are a local company. I would definitely recommend Australian Enviro Projects.

Matt Harald and team

Sales/ quote was thorough and speedy.
Installation excellent, we felt very comfortable that the job was done properly
Service afterwards similarly thorough and complete

Highly recommend Matt and his team

Great product installed well and great followup service

Sales and quoting was easy as everything was explained and compaired.
From signing up to having the system on the roof was very quick.
Was offered to pay parts monthly so didnt need to worry about finance.
The installation looks great and system works really well!
Have called Matt from enviro projects a couple of times over the last year and a half. Always answers and knows what job it was.

High quality, reasonable price and personal service!

I found Matt and his team to be extremely helpful and efficient. Based on my research Matt provides a high quality product at a very reasonable price. The personal touch he and the team offer also put me at ease. I also love that they are a local company. I would definitely recommend Australian Enviro Projects.

Great company to deal with

Matt was very friendly and informative whilst quoting
Simon and the boys were very prompt and polite with the install and they organised all the connection with the power company.

Dream install

After we decided to go with Matt and his crew, it all just went pretty much onto auto pilot. We were booked in for the install. The crew turned up as organised and were keen to discuss any questions or issues we had before beginning work. It felt like they were genuinely interested in helping us get the best from the system. Still waiting on the electricity retailer to carry out the meter change before the system can be turned on but I am sure if there are any issues, Matt and his installers will be only to happy to discuss and rectify. Can't recommend enough

Original Review on 04-05-2020:

Best quality system at a very competitive price

Shawn from Aus. Enviro Projects went above and beyond whenever I had a question about my quote. He organised the installation earlier than expected. Quality system parts at a very competitive price. Installers were professional and paid attention to detail. They only break two tiles on the more brittle terracotta roof. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Jay: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The system has performed to most of my expectations. My quarterly bill during summer is around $550 to 600. Now I only pay less than $100. The only downside is that I'm not getting as much solar in the afternoon as what I was told.

Its in - but the job is not done until the paperwork is finished.

Installation was done on schedule. However I am still waiting for my access code for the SolarEdge controller. I am presuming that the grid connection was done, as we had another system already hooked up to the grid (2Kw). This was a system expansion.

The installer had a problem with system registration at the installation, having to do with the installer's registration with SolarEDge. This was right before Christmas, so I can understand that not much was happening. Now that we are in the New Year, we will see how long it takes to get this straightened out. I know the system is working (all the lights on the converter are correct), just do not have a way of seeing how much output is being achieved, vs what is being consumed.

Beautiful work.

Great service. Happy on all levels. Very helpful and knowledgeable.

Excellent service

Matt was friendly and helpful.
We are still waiting for AGL to do a meter exchange, so not running on solar yet.. however as far as the installation process goes.. very satisfied.

Original Review on 06-04-2020:

Excellent service and installation

Sales process was simple and easy to understand. Not over the top in the ‘selling’ of the system. Matt was obviously a genuine person who believed in his company and his system. Thomas installed the system and was very professional. I have no hesitation in recommending Enviro Projects. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Chris: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Excellent!

Excellent salesperson

sales quoting process was informative & Matt answered all our questions.
Installation was very tidy. installer rang to say he was on his way. Very polite and tidy.
Customer Service was excellent.
we felt comfortable ringing sales person when we needed
We had problems with the finance company so arranged to pay cash so we're given a very good discount
Would recommend this company.

Pleasure to deal with.

Upfront with costs and what was involved, definitely didn’t feel like a sales pitch - just clear info. They did everything they said they would, when they said they were going to. The installer even came over before the actual install just to answer questions and make me feel at ease that there would be not hidden costs/problems. They organised everything including replacing the meter and connecting to the grid. It just made it so easy!

Smooth sailing from start to finish very happy with enviro projects

All good. Very happy with the complete package from enviro projects.

Good product, good people, good service

Sales/quoting was good, not pushy at all, just presented a product and left it to me to decide.
Installation/installers were on time, tidy, cleaned up afterwards, kept me updated, professional, couldn't ask for any more.
Customer service post install has been great to this point

Excellent solar installer. Couldn't be happier with my decision.

I had 3 quotes from Solar Quotes recommended installers. All were solid and reputable companies, but Enviro Projects stood out as the clear choice due to Matt's product knowledge and professionalism. He used real data to calculate the ideal system size for my house, location and electricity needs, then gave brand options to suit my budget. Matt didn't "add on" to the quote like other companies did. For example, the mounting rails were quoted at $950 from another company, but were included in the price with Enviro Projects. Ended up saving a few grand compared to an identical system from the next best quote.

We now have a fantastic 10kW system (Winaico panels) with 8.2kW Fronius inverter. Our first power bill (after 2 Winter months, with a few rainy weeks) went from quite expensive to almost zero. Install went flawlessly with the electrician completing some other existing electrical work at a reasonable price.

Communication and follow up have been excellent, with Matt checking in and following up with any questions after receiving our first electricity bill.

Have and will be recommending Enviro Projects to others.
Thanks again Matt!

Knowledgeable, practical and quality solar installer

Matt provided a great solution for our flat roof in Melbourne and answered all my queries promptly and with expert knowledge.

I requested a number of quotes and options from providers and in my opinion the quality of the panel type, inverter and workmanship was second highest (if not highest) whilst the price was very competitive and in the lower price bracket.

On installation day the original plan had to be modified due to location of roof hardpoints (which can't be seen from the aerial photos). Fortunately plan B worked perfectly. The installation was as described, punctual, professional, tidy and efficient. If I did it again I'd probably request a site visit before installation (which was possible) even if there are minor queries about roof space, orientation etc to alleviate issues later.

Great support with follow up queries & grid connection too. It happened as described and in good time. The panels are working very well this winter so can't wait to see them in action over summer. Overall we are very pleased with the result and recommend using Australian Enviro Projects Pty Ltd.

Original Review on 25-12-2019:

Solar panel installation

Great advice from Zeke to installer bigger system, and excellent installation Original ratings

8 months later we asked Vincent: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Solar Installation

Great lead in prior to system installation and professional installation. The install team were fantastic.
The system has worked very well since it was installed and we are very happy with the result.

Great communication and professional install

Quality components, very good communication. Tidy and neat install. Not the cheapest out there but you get what you pay for. Realistic and straight forward discussion with them - no over-promising or up-selling.

Very easy to deal with, no tricks, nothing underhanded, all out in the open.

Still waiting for the power company to complete the install, but the process was easy, start to finish as far as the solar supplier and installer was concerned.

A+++ Experience the whole way

I first sent off a inquiry to Matt at Enviro Projects and within moments I had all my questions answered and more. His recommendations, along with knowledge were impeccable and at no-point did I feel like I was receiving a sales pitch, but instead receiving genuine information to help build my understanding of Solar.
Our installation process was seamless. The installer arrived at the time we agreed, he was extremely polite and even went the extra mile to set-up and explain the inverter wi-fi connection. For someone that isn't the most tech savvy, I really appreciated that.
I honestly couldn't recommend the team at Enviro Projects enough.

11 out of 10 - great experience

I had arranged three quotes through Solarquotes (which is a fantastic source of independent info) and all three companies were prompt and friendly. But I had also read reviews on Solarquotes for Australian Enviro Projects and rang them for a fourth opinion. I was fortunate enough that my call diverted through to the mobile of the owner, Matt Harold. Matt's knowledge, passion and authenticity were immediately a standout and after getting a quote from him we were pleasantly surprised at the value given the high quality of components used. Thomas came down from Noosa to Sandgate to install the panels and was a great communicator, reliable and neat as a pin. Finally, Carl and Julian dropped in to install the inverter and gave me a rundown on how things worked. The attitude of everyone was outstanding and clearly it is a great place to work. I have already referred them to three others given the quality of our own experience. Thanks Matty and team.

Original Review on 17-11-2019:

Fantastic

Very good product and delivery was fitted week after confirmation of supplier. Will recommend with glowing praise. Excellent staff and fit out. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Toby: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Has exceeded and amazed! Love it wish I had fitted them sooner

Good customer service, providing all alternatives quote suitable for the home.

Good customer service, providing all alternatives quote suitable for the home.
Help through all connection process. Strongly recommend!

Great system and installer

Certainly recommend EnviroProject. Good service and quality product. After sale is great as well

Would recommend!

Fantastic system, great service - would recommend! Matt and Thomas did a fantastic job with the install - prompt and on time, delivering more than what we expected.

Quality installation by professionals

I knew I picked the right installer after the sales pitch. He looked after us from the start to the finish. I am very happy we took the step and got solar. I am just waiting for our first bill.

Original Review on 20-08-2019:

Great work

Professional sales and installation team. Quick turn around to get up and running. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Andrew: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes - our bills have fallen to near $0.

Enthusiastic salesperson, knowledgeable and efficient installers, great response to any questions I have.