Australian Enviro Projects Pty Ltd Reviews

About Australian Enviro Projects Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Australian Enviro Projects Pty Ltd
Platinum Partner
Australian Enviro Projects Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 81 820 833 723  ABN active since 07 Jul 2014 | The Trustee For The Harold Family Trust
ACN: 600 580 425  ACN active since 07 Jul 2014 | Australian Enviro Projects Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
NSW: 347770C Australian Enviro Projects Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $5,900 - $6,900 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Why choose Enviro Projects

Finding a reputable renewables provider is confusing. With so many suppliers out there it’s difficult to sort the pretenders from the real deal. We get it, you want to make sure your initial investment is one that lasts!
At Enviro Projects, we view solar as an honest partnership between customer and supplier. Just as you value your return on investment, we value our reputation. For the last fifteen years we’ve proven ourselves as one of the most trusted solar suppliers for homeowners.

Our approach to solar and renewables is simple. We use our unique energy-modelling technology to accurately report and compare power usage and to accurately project your savings potential.

Once we install your panels our job doesn’t just end there. Each year we provide you with an idea of how much you’re spending, how much you’re saving, and, most importantly, work with you to refine your energy expenditure for the future. That’s why we call it a partnership.

Honest and Reliable Local Service

Over the past 15 years we have built an efficient team of professional installers located all over Australia. Our “local approach” to installation management means we can efficiently and expertly meet deadlines and, most importantly, provide ongoing 24/7 maintenance and support for the entire life of your system.

Australian Enviro Projects Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Smooth sailing from start to finish very happy with enviro projects

All good. Very happy with the complete package from enviro projects. Show additional information

Good product, good people, good service

Sales/quoting was good, not pushy at all, just presented a product and left it to me to decide.
Installation/installers were on time, tidy, cleaned up afterwards, kept me updated, professional, couldn't ask for any more.
Customer service post install has been great to this point

Excellent solar installer. Couldn't be happier with my decision.

I had 3 quotes from Solar Quotes recommended installers. All were solid and reputable companies, but Enviro Projects stood out as the clear choice due to Matt's product knowledge and professionalism. He used real data to calculate the ideal system size for my house, location and electricity needs, then gave brand options to suit my budget. Matt didn't "add on" to the quote like other companies did. For example, the mounting rails were quoted at $950 from another company, but were included in the price with Enviro Projects. Ended up saving a few grand compared to an identical system from the next best quote.

We now have a fantastic 10kW system (Winaico panels) with 8.2kW Fronius inverter. Our first power bill (after 2 Winter months, with a few rainy weeks) went from quite expensive to almost zero. Install went flawlessly with the electrician completing some other existing electrical work at a reasonable price.

Communication and follow up have been excellent, with Matt checking in and following up with any questions after receiving our first electricity bill.

Have and will be recommending Enviro Projects to others.
Thanks again Matt!

Knowledgeable, practical and quality solar installer

Matt provided a great solution for our flat roof in Melbourne and answered all my queries promptly and with expert knowledge.

I requested a number of quotes and options from providers and in my opinion the quality of the panel type, inverter and workmanship was second highest (if not highest) whilst the price was very competitive and in the lower price bracket.

On installation day the original plan had to be modified due to location of roof hardpoints (which can't be seen from the aerial photos). Fortunately plan B worked perfectly. The installation was as described, punctual, professional, tidy and efficient. If I did it again I'd probably request a site visit before installation (which was possible) even if there are minor queries about roof space, orientation etc to alleviate issues later.

Great support with follow up queries & grid connection too. It happened as described and in good time. The panels are working very well this winter so can't wait to see them in action over summer. Overall we are very pleased with the result and recommend using Australian Enviro Projects Pty Ltd.

Solar panel installation

Great advice from Zeke to installer bigger system, and excellent installation Show additional information

Solar Installation

Great lead in prior to system installation and professional installation. The install team were fantastic.
The system has worked very well since it was installed and we are very happy with the result.

Great communication and professional install

Quality components, very good communication. Tidy and neat install. Not the cheapest out there but you get what you pay for. Realistic and straight forward discussion with them - no over-promising or up-selling. Show additional information

Very easy to deal with, no tricks, nothing underhanded, all out in the open.

Still waiting for the power company to complete the install, but the process was easy, start to finish as far as the solar supplier and installer was concerned. Show additional information

A+++ Experience the whole way

I first sent off a inquiry to Matt at Enviro Projects and within moments I had all my questions answered and more. His recommendations, along with knowledge were impeccable and at no-point did I feel like I was receiving a sales pitch, but instead receiving genuine information to help build my understanding of Solar.
Our installation process was seamless. The installer arrived at the time we agreed, he was extremely polite and even went the extra mile to set-up and explain the inverter wi-fi connection. For someone that isn't the most tech savvy, I really appreciated that.
I honestly couldn't recommend the team at Enviro Projects enough.

11 out of 10 - great experience

I had arranged three quotes through Solarquotes (which is a fantastic source of independent info) and all three companies were prompt and friendly. But I had also read reviews on Solarquotes for Australian Enviro Projects and rang them for a fourth opinion. I was fortunate enough that my call diverted through to the mobile of the owner, Matt Harold. Matt's knowledge, passion and authenticity were immediately a standout and after getting a quote from him we were pleasantly surprised at the value given the high quality of components used. Thomas came down from Noosa to Sandgate to install the panels and was a great communicator, reliable and neat as a pin. Finally, Carl and Julian dropped in to install the inverter and gave me a rundown on how things worked. The attitude of everyone was outstanding and clearly it is a great place to work. I have already referred them to three others given the quality of our own experience. Thanks Matty and team. Show additional information

Fantastic

Very good product and delivery was fitted week after confirmation of supplier. Will recommend with glowing praise. Excellent staff and fit out. Show additional information

Good customer service, providing all alternatives quote suitable for the home.

Good customer service, providing all alternatives quote suitable for the home.
Help through all connection process. Strongly recommend!

Great system and installer

Certainly recommend EnviroProject. Good service and quality product. After sale is great as well Show additional information

Would recommend!

Fantastic system, great service - would recommend! Matt and Thomas did a fantastic job with the install - prompt and on time, delivering more than what we expected. Show additional information

Best quality system at a very competitive price

Shawn from Aus. Enviro Projects went above and beyond whenever I had a question about my quote. He organised the installation earlier than expected. Quality system parts at a very competitive price. Installers were professional and paid attention to detail. They only break two tiles on the more brittle terracotta roof. Show additional information

Quality installation by professionals

I knew I picked the right installer after the sales pitch. He looked after us from the start to the finish. I am very happy we took the step and got solar. I am just waiting for our first bill. Show additional information

Great work

Professional sales and installation team. Quick turn around to get up and running. Show additional information

Excellent service and installation

Sales process was simple and easy to understand. Not over the top in the ‘selling’ of the system. Matt was obviously a genuine person who believed in his company and his system. Thomas installed the system and was very professional. I have no hesitation in recommending Enviro Projects. Show additional information

Enthusiastic salesperson, knowledgeable and efficient installers, great response to any questions I have. Show additional information

Easy to deal with

The quote and included information showed in writing exactly what to expect. All went very smoothly and installation was prompt and professional. Customer service after instal was excellent. Show additional information

Helpful and efficient

Clear and realistic sales process. Installation was efficient and on time and grid connection timely. Show additional information

Enviro Projects, Integrity,Quality,Truely a class above the others.

From the quoting process to the installation and all the phone calls/txt in between I couldn’t be happier. I was working remote interstate so I liaised with Mat and Claire more often than not by txt.I appreciate the time and patience they showed me,They walked us through from start to finish and still touch base to see if all is well.
Professional Integrity Quality. Any future properties of mine will get the solar treatment from Enviro Projects.
Many thanks Mat
Regards
Mark
This company was fantastic, the guys arrived on time and took the time to explain and answer all my questions on the installation, the panels and the inverter.

After some research on the panels (Winaico) and inverter (ABB) that they offered and the panels and inverter the other quotes offered, it seemed like the extra money on higher end products was worth it and still well within the budget we had set ourselves.

Another thing that impressed me was that Zeke the representative that came out to see us was also on the tools and was the most prepared and professional of the presentations we received.

The follow up call we got from Claire was great and again she was patient with me and took the time to answer any other questions I had about the ABB App and the way forward with my electricity provider upgrading my power box.

No hesitation in recommending this company to instillation your Solar system.

Professional and knowledgeable

Pretty good pitch
Good relationship development
Did have to follow up on discount offered.
My wife said they were pretty quick installing it.
It is noisy so don’t have your pets at home.

Great blokes!

Very happy with them. They came to my house promptly, explained the whole process and, once I decided to go ahead, were very quick with three installation. Cleaned up Street themselves and great aftercare. The guys who cane to install were lovely and friendly. Show additional information
Hi Finn
Solar quotes provided excellent advice of how to process the information in a quote..There are many components in a system. You want a system that will serve the house well for 20 years plus. From having little knowledge at the beginning I now feel that I have been able sought through all the components in the system and have chosen a quality system..

Excellent install, super quick, great communication

Fantastic friendly service from Zeke who answered plenty of questions and gave some great advice.
Install was completed quickly and the standard of work is fantastic.
I'm very happy with the system and I have recommended this company to a few people already.

Smooth and prompty delivery

Australian Enviro Projects provided a comprehensive quote which helped in making our decision. We were impressed with the prompt, courteous service with fantastic communication. We would definitely recommend Matt and his team to any prospective solar customer. Show additional information

Excellent

Very happy with price, service and after-sales support. Would highly recommend Matt and his team, and would definitely engage with them again. Show additional information

Happy with solar

professional from quotation through installation , instruction & after sales follow up. We highly recommend Enviro projects. Show additional information

Excellent knowledge and top quality

Matt and the team have been excellent to work with. We have used them for all of our houses. The knowledge and honesty that Matt provides is second to none. Show additional information

Great installation and after sales followup.

The installation was well done and I have had great after sales service from Matt and his crew. Show additional information

Absolutely satisfied

We have now had our system for 2.5 years, Matt was very professional in our discussions and the system has performed faultless as described by Matt.
The process from enquiry to installation was exceptional in a timely manner.
I would/ do strongly recommend Enviro Projects for your Solar System.

Brilliant Service

Very efficient, honest team. Was super impressed with Matt’s passion to get the right system for our needs. The installation process was simple, couldn’t be happier. Great company. Show additional information
Got ph call from installer 2 days before the agreed date saying he was at the house doing the installation and where would I like the inverter placed. Not a problem as they didn't need access inside the house but no-one was home so thought that a bit rude. Anyway install went good, system pumping heaps of power very happy with your recommendations. Thanks heaps.
Scott

Good, professional job.

Matt was very professional and informative. His installer did a terrific job. We have zero complaints. The system has been performing to expectations. Show additional information

Sound experience

Tidy Punctual installation, was missing smart meter but this was quickly rectified. Show additional information

Reliable firm with their own installation team and good quality equipment

Sales and quoting process good.
Installation team prompt tidy and professional. Modified the initial design to best fit roof and optimise panel orientation
Good customer service assisted with grid connection.

Seanlessly installed and explaned

Sales/quote clear and informative
Installation yes, polite, tidy, punctual, professional
Organised grid connection and new meter

Efficient friendly company

Good efficient service. Quote was detailed with the costing explained. Show additional information

8.2kW system - Great install!

We evaluated 4 quotes with a mix of system configurations. All companies recommended by SolarQuotes proved excellent and were punctual with their meetings and quotations ...so it was a hard decision. In the end, we chose Enviro Projects due to the high quality system components and knowledgeable installer (Thanks Zeke!). They also provided a very nice payback analysis which helped us with our decision.

Installation of the system went very well despite some challenges with our roofline and also the weather. Installers were all professional and friendly.
We are very satisfied with our experience and look forward to our lower power bills!
Thanks guys!

Quality products | Efficient Installation | Great Customer Service

We got 5 quotes before deciding to go with Matt from Enviro Projects. As the title says - the price was good, the customer service was great and the install job was fantastic.
With our 6.6kW system we have been in credit in summer and averaging a $20-30 dollar electricity bill in winter.
Carl did a fantastic job installing my system and it is running very well. It will be a while before I see my first bill, but I am optimistic it will make a real difference. Show additional information
I am very pleased with the company and the system I chose. Thankyou for making my task so easy and simple. Show additional information
Zeke Roland and his Team were pleasant to have at my place, and nothing was to much trouble for them. The installation was done very well and in one day.

Any questions I had on the day were answered gladly, and they went to a great deal of effort to get the installation done very professionally and to my satisfaction.
System although new is doing as stated and expected.
Initial start up issue was quickly identified and sorted both by installer and inverter monitoring center who followed up to make sure system is operating as it should.
ABB call center excellent service