Australian Enviro Projects Pty Ltd

Australian Enviro Projects Pty Ltd Reviews

Why choose Enviro Projects

Finding a reputable renewables provider is confusing. With so many suppliers out there it’s difficult to sort the pretenders from the real deal. We get it, you want to make sure your initial investment is one that lasts!
At Enviro Projects, we view solar as an honest partnership between customer and supplier. Just as you value your return on investment, we value our reputation. For the last fifteen years we’ve proven ourselves as one of the most trusted solar suppliers for homeowners.

Our approach to solar and renewables is simple. We use our unique energy-modelling technology to accurately report and compare power usage and to accurately project your savings potential.

Once we install your panels our job doesn’t just end there. Each year we provide you with an idea of how much you’re spending, how much you’re saving, and, most importantly, work with you to refine your energy expenditure for the future. That’s why we call it a partnership.

Honest and Reliable Local Service

Over the past 15 years we have built an efficient team of professional installers located all over Australia. Our “local approach” to installation management means we can efficiently and expertly meet deadlines and, most importantly, provide ongoing 24/7 maintenance and support for the entire life of your system.

Reviewers report paying: $5,000 - $6,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Australian Enviro Projects Pty Ltd Reviews (150)

Great choice

The installation went without any problems, great service and assistance with the connection process. I am very happy with my choice and can highly recommend this installer.

Excellent service and easy to deal with

Very helpful and a follow up phone call, great service.

Matt from Australian Enviro Projects was outstanding. Great service, quality system, helpful installation.

Super helpful, friendly and efficient help with selecting a system and installation.

Great service and knowledge, very happy

Matt from Enivro Projects was great from the first meeting to the follow up service post installation. He was the most knowledgeable and prepared at our meeting compared to the other companies but without being pushy either. And his price was very competitive, particularly using more premium products. The install happened quickly after giving the go ahead and the follow up service was outstanding. We had a minor issue that was fixed the same day on a Saturday so cannot fault them. Very happy.

Awesome Customer Service - Fast and Efficient

The whole process from initial contact to end of the job was so easy and great! They were super helpful with all my questions and helped in anyway they could. They were on time when coming to check out what the issue was, and then once the issue was discovered the turn around time to get the issue resolved was so fast! The price was very fair. They helped with the connection after installing. All around 5 stars for everything!

Happy customer

We found Matt and his team to be an absoult delight. Matt was very friendly when he came out to quote and his installing team was very polite and provided attention to detail. We also loved that they are a local company. I would definitely recommend Australian Enviro Projects.

Matt Harald and team

Sales/ quote was thorough and speedy.
Installation excellent, we felt very comfortable that the job was done properly
Service afterwards similarly thorough and complete

Highly recommend Matt and his team

Great product installed well and great followup service

Sales and quoting was easy as everything was explained and compaired.
From signing up to having the system on the roof was very quick.
Was offered to pay parts monthly so didnt need to worry about finance.
The installation looks great and system works really well!
Have called Matt from enviro projects a couple of times over the last year and a half. Always answers and knows what job it was.

High quality, reasonable price and personal service!

I found Matt and his team to be extremely helpful and efficient. Based on my research Matt provides a high quality product at a very reasonable price. The personal touch he and the team offer also put me at ease. I also love that they are a local company. I would definitely recommend Australian Enviro Projects.

Great company to deal with

Matt was very friendly and informative whilst quoting
Simon and the boys were very prompt and polite with the install and they organised all the connection with the power company.

Dream install

After we decided to go with Matt and his crew, it all just went pretty much onto auto pilot. We were booked in for the install. The crew turned up as organised and were keen to discuss any questions or issues we had before beginning work. It felt like they were genuinely interested in helping us get the best from the system. Still waiting on the electricity retailer to carry out the meter change before the system can be turned on but I am sure if there are any issues, Matt and his installers will be only to happy to discuss and rectify. Can't recommend enough

Original Review on 04-05-2020:

Best quality system at a very competitive price

Shawn from Aus. Enviro Projects went above and beyond whenever I had a question about my quote. He organised the installation earlier than expected. Quality system parts at a very competitive price. Installers were professional and paid attention to detail. They only break two tiles on the more brittle terracotta roof. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Jay: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The system has performed to most of my expectations. My quarterly bill during summer is around $550 to 600. Now I only pay less than $100. The only downside is that I'm not getting as much solar in the afternoon as what I was told.

Its in - but the job is not done until the paperwork is finished.

Installation was done on schedule. However I am still waiting for my access code for the SolarEdge controller. I am presuming that the grid connection was done, as we had another system already hooked up to the grid (2Kw). This was a system expansion.

The installer had a problem with system registration at the installation, having to do with the installer's registration with SolarEDge. This was right before Christmas, so I can understand that not much was happening. Now that we are in the New Year, we will see how long it takes to get this straightened out. I know the system is working (all the lights on the converter are correct), just do not have a way of seeing how much output is being achieved, vs what is being consumed.

Beautiful work.

Great service. Happy on all levels. Very helpful and knowledgeable.

Excellent service

Matt was friendly and helpful.
We are still waiting for AGL to do a meter exchange, so not running on solar yet.. however as far as the installation process goes.. very satisfied.

Original Review on 06-04-2020:

Excellent service and installation

Sales process was simple and easy to understand. Not over the top in the ‘selling’ of the system. Matt was obviously a genuine person who believed in his company and his system. Thomas installed the system and was very professional. I have no hesitation in recommending Enviro Projects. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Chris: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Excellent!

Excellent salesperson

sales quoting process was informative & Matt answered all our questions.
Installation was very tidy. installer rang to say he was on his way. Very polite and tidy.
Customer Service was excellent.
we felt comfortable ringing sales person when we needed
We had problems with the finance company so arranged to pay cash so we're given a very good discount
Would recommend this company.

Pleasure to deal with.

Upfront with costs and what was involved, definitely didn’t feel like a sales pitch - just clear info. They did everything they said they would, when they said they were going to. The installer even came over before the actual install just to answer questions and make me feel at ease that there would be not hidden costs/problems. They organised everything including replacing the meter and connecting to the grid. It just made it so easy!

Smooth sailing from start to finish very happy with enviro projects

All good. Very happy with the complete package from enviro projects.

Good product, good people, good service

Sales/quoting was good, not pushy at all, just presented a product and left it to me to decide.
Installation/installers were on time, tidy, cleaned up afterwards, kept me updated, professional, couldn't ask for any more.
Customer service post install has been great to this point

Excellent solar installer. Couldn't be happier with my decision.

I had 3 quotes from Solar Quotes recommended installers. All were solid and reputable companies, but Enviro Projects stood out as the clear choice due to Matt's product knowledge and professionalism. He used real data to calculate the ideal system size for my house, location and electricity needs, then gave brand options to suit my budget. Matt didn't "add on" to the quote like other companies did. For example, the mounting rails were quoted at $950 from another company, but were included in the price with Enviro Projects. Ended up saving a few grand compared to an identical system from the next best quote.

We now have a fantastic 10kW system (Winaico panels) with 8.2kW Fronius inverter. Our first power bill (after 2 Winter months, with a few rainy weeks) went from quite expensive to almost zero. Install went flawlessly with the electrician completing some other existing electrical work at a reasonable price.

Communication and follow up have been excellent, with Matt checking in and following up with any questions after receiving our first electricity bill.

Have and will be recommending Enviro Projects to others.
Thanks again Matt!

Knowledgeable, practical and quality solar installer

Matt provided a great solution for our flat roof in Melbourne and answered all my queries promptly and with expert knowledge.

I requested a number of quotes and options from providers and in my opinion the quality of the panel type, inverter and workmanship was second highest (if not highest) whilst the price was very competitive and in the lower price bracket.

On installation day the original plan had to be modified due to location of roof hardpoints (which can't be seen from the aerial photos). Fortunately plan B worked perfectly. The installation was as described, punctual, professional, tidy and efficient. If I did it again I'd probably request a site visit before installation (which was possible) even if there are minor queries about roof space, orientation etc to alleviate issues later.

Great support with follow up queries & grid connection too. It happened as described and in good time. The panels are working very well this winter so can't wait to see them in action over summer. Overall we are very pleased with the result and recommend using Australian Enviro Projects Pty Ltd.

Original Review on 25-12-2019:

Solar panel installation

Great advice from Zeke to installer bigger system, and excellent installation Original ratings

8 months later we asked Vincent: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Solar Installation

Great lead in prior to system installation and professional installation. The install team were fantastic.
The system has worked very well since it was installed and we are very happy with the result.

Great communication and professional install

Quality components, very good communication. Tidy and neat install. Not the cheapest out there but you get what you pay for. Realistic and straight forward discussion with them - no over-promising or up-selling.

Very easy to deal with, no tricks, nothing underhanded, all out in the open.

Still waiting for the power company to complete the install, but the process was easy, start to finish as far as the solar supplier and installer was concerned.

A+++ Experience the whole way

I first sent off a inquiry to Matt at Enviro Projects and within moments I had all my questions answered and more. His recommendations, along with knowledge were impeccable and at no-point did I feel like I was receiving a sales pitch, but instead receiving genuine information to help build my understanding of Solar.
Our installation process was seamless. The installer arrived at the time we agreed, he was extremely polite and even went the extra mile to set-up and explain the inverter wi-fi connection. For someone that isn't the most tech savvy, I really appreciated that.
I honestly couldn't recommend the team at Enviro Projects enough.

11 out of 10 - great experience

I had arranged three quotes through Solarquotes (which is a fantastic source of independent info) and all three companies were prompt and friendly. But I had also read reviews on Solarquotes for Australian Enviro Projects and rang them for a fourth opinion. I was fortunate enough that my call diverted through to the mobile of the owner, Matt Harold. Matt's knowledge, passion and authenticity were immediately a standout and after getting a quote from him we were pleasantly surprised at the value given the high quality of components used. Thomas came down from Noosa to Sandgate to install the panels and was a great communicator, reliable and neat as a pin. Finally, Carl and Julian dropped in to install the inverter and gave me a rundown on how things worked. The attitude of everyone was outstanding and clearly it is a great place to work. I have already referred them to three others given the quality of our own experience. Thanks Matty and team.

Original Review on 17-11-2019:

Fantastic

Very good product and delivery was fitted week after confirmation of supplier. Will recommend with glowing praise. Excellent staff and fit out. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Toby: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Has exceeded and amazed! Love it wish I had fitted them sooner

Good customer service, providing all alternatives quote suitable for the home.

Good customer service, providing all alternatives quote suitable for the home.
Help through all connection process. Strongly recommend!

Great system and installer

Certainly recommend EnviroProject. Good service and quality product. After sale is great as well

Would recommend!

Fantastic system, great service - would recommend! Matt and Thomas did a fantastic job with the install - prompt and on time, delivering more than what we expected.

Quality installation by professionals

I knew I picked the right installer after the sales pitch. He looked after us from the start to the finish. I am very happy we took the step and got solar. I am just waiting for our first bill.

Original Review on 20-08-2019:

Great work

Professional sales and installation team. Quick turn around to get up and running. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Andrew: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes - our bills have fallen to near $0.

Enthusiastic salesperson, knowledgeable and efficient installers, great response to any questions I have.

Easy to deal with

The quote and included information showed in writing exactly what to expect. All went very smoothly and installation was prompt and professional. Customer service after instal was excellent.

Helpful and efficient

Clear and realistic sales process. Installation was efficient and on time and grid connection timely.

Enviro Projects, Integrity,Quality,Truely a class above the others.

From the quoting process to the installation and all the phone calls/txt in between I couldn’t be happier. I was working remote interstate so I liaised with Mat and Claire more often than not by txt.I appreciate the time and patience they showed me,They walked us through from start to finish and still touch base to see if all is well.
Professional Integrity Quality. Any future properties of mine will get the solar treatment from Enviro Projects.
Many thanks Mat
Regards
Mark

Original Review on 29-04-2019:

Installation: N/A

8 months later we asked Les: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes, we are $100 per month in credit and are on course to recoup the $6,000 outlay in two years
This company was fantastic, the guys arrived on time and took the time to explain and answer all my questions on the installation, the panels and the inverter.

After some research on the panels (Winaico) and inverter (ABB) that they offered and the panels and inverter the other quotes offered, it seemed like the extra money on higher end products was worth it and still well within the budget we had set ourselves.

Another thing that impressed me was that Zeke the representative that came out to see us was also on the tools and was the most prepared and professional of the presentations we received.

The follow up call we got from Claire was great and again she was patient with me and took the time to answer any other questions I had about the ABB App and the way forward with my electricity provider upgrading my power box.

No hesitation in recommending this company to instillation your Solar system.

Original Review on 11-04-2019:

8 months later we asked Michael: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Very happy with performance. Electricity charges in credit since installation

Professional and knowledgeable

Pretty good pitch
Good relationship development
Did have to follow up on discount offered.
My wife said they were pretty quick installing it.
It is noisy so don’t have your pets at home.

Great blokes!

Very happy with them. They came to my house promptly, explained the whole process and, once I decided to go ahead, were very quick with three installation. Cleaned up Street themselves and great aftercare. The guys who cane to install were lovely and friendly.

Original Review on 28-03-2019:

Hi Finn
Solar quotes provided excellent advice of how to process the information in a quote..There are many components in a system. You want a system that will serve the house well for 20 years plus. From having little knowledge at the beginning I now feel that I have been able sought through all the components in the system and have chosen a quality system..

8 months later we asked Peter: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Exceeded expectations and good ongoing follow up from installer..last electricity bill was for $249 credit

Original Review on 16-03-2019:

8 months later we asked Andrea: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

8 months since installation and all is well.

Excellent install, super quick, great communication

Fantastic friendly service from Zeke who answered plenty of questions and gave some great advice.
Install was completed quickly and the standard of work is fantastic.
I'm very happy with the system and I have recommended this company to a few people already.

Smooth and prompty delivery

Australian Enviro Projects provided a comprehensive quote which helped in making our decision. We were impressed with the prompt, courteous service with fantastic communication. We would definitely recommend Matt and his team to any prospective solar customer.

Excellent

Very happy with price, service and after-sales support. Would highly recommend Matt and his team, and would definitely engage with them again.

Happy with solar

professional from quotation through installation , instruction & after sales follow up. We highly recommend Enviro projects.

Excellent knowledge and top quality

Matt and the team have been excellent to work with. We have used them for all of our houses. The knowledge and honesty that Matt provides is second to none.