• With 1000s of Customer Reviews

Australian Enviro Projects Reviews

About Australian Enviro Projects, Solar Installers

Australian Enviro Projects was developed to provide energy conservation and management services for businesses to help strengthen their bottom line. We have a unique business model, partnering with a large number of highly professional electrical contractors, engineers, designers and business leaders, bringing together the best possible team and find the long term solution. Our team takes pride in cultivating clear and precise energy saving projects across a wide range of skills and latest technology.

Australian Enviro Projects Solar Reviews

I wanted to provide feedback after the pv system has been installed.

The Enviro installers were fantastic, they asked several times if we were happy with the proposed panel roof configuration as well as the placement and proposed wiring of the inverter. Overall very happy with the installation, please pass our ‘Thanks’ on to the installers.

Also, thanks for your support in sourcing the correct brackets to ensure a safe and sound installation. Greatly appreciate the service and your guidance.

We did get two other quotes, which were comparable in terms of system components and pricing. However, we chose Enviro Projects for several reasons over other suppliers:

They provided a proper analysis of current usage vs expected usage and ROI of the proposed system.
They were able to demonstrate expected deliverables via assumptions and graphs and charts.
They were flexible enough to change the installation location to better meet our requirements.

We are very happy with the whole process and do appreciate your support throughout the process.
I found dealing with Australian Enviro Projects of Mooloolaba Qld. to be a thoroughly professional yet personal and obliging organisation to deal with from the very onset. My somewhat challenging site due to shade issues from trees was taken on with confidence until a suitable outcome had been developed. All communications between myself and the team were polite and always kept me informed of each step in the process. The installation team did a very professional job over the duration of an entire day in which the solar system took to install and conferred with me when ever changes had to be made to original plans, explaining the reasons and pros and cons. I sincerely thank Solar Quotes for having recommended and offered support that ultimately resulted in my decision to choose Australian Enviro Projects as the most suitable organisation to achieving a high quality, efficient solar system with a relatively hassle free process.
Anne Poremskis, Queensland.
We chose this installer because of the professional service including presentation of the quote and guidance. Matt's knowledge and professionalism made us feel that we were in safe hands. Show additional information
Give me a couple more months after all the paperwork is tidied up...and we have a variety of weather events...but so far so good

Nothing was too much trouble and Hunter and his crew took real care with the installation including asking our preferences on various aspects of the installation.
They even moved the Foxtel satellite dish to ensure there was no shading from it at no charge.
Highly recommended!
Matt was great to deal with, Highly recommend getting solar through him. Show additional information
I thoroughly recommend Enviro Projects. The process from the first meeting with Matt, to the installation by Hunter was pleasant and swift. Matt's quote was just slightly higher than a competitor but I preferred Enviro Projects for their assurances of continuing to be at our service when ever necessary, whatever our electrical needs.
Matt met the competitor's quote and the installation was seamless just four weeks later. Energex came to do their bit one week after that.
I feel happy to have found our 'family' electrician and will recommend Enviro Projects to my family and friends.
I would say to anyone ask your advice before making a decision I am glad we did Show additional information
The three companies that were chosen to give quotes all had good products and knowledgeable about their products.
I chose Enviro Projects based on a personal liking for their customer service, a local company and a belief that the products offered by them were of high standard.
I preferred their solar panel roof configuration, opposed to the other quotes, in regard to usage of sun catchment giving a better sustained power duration.
I ended up choosing a solar 6wk system which appeared to give a better outcome of efficiency. The price was around $500 less than the other quotes for a 5kw system.
They were punctual and completed the work in a very short time after my acceptance of the contract. Staff were very friendly and professional throughout the process.
We have now had our system up and running for over 6 months

Matt and the installation team from Enviro Projects where nothing but punctual and professional from the start. From the initial inspection and onsite quote to the finish of our installation and follow up final inspection.
Many companies did not want to look at our situation as we already had a 5Kw system installed which was not working to spec and we wanted to reuse as much of the existing infrastructure that was already in place.

After inspecting and investigating our existing system it was found that our existing panels were a little short of making the maximum amount of power for a 5Kw system and they had been originally installed not facing the correct way.

After Matt explained the pro’s and Con’s of just repositioning our current panels Vs replacing them with new more efficient panels that would be more suited to a 5Kw system and the extra benefits that it would give. We decided that replacing the panels and having them face the correct way would be the way to go and would pay for themselves in a short amount of time. We reused our existing inverter and most of the wiring.

During the installation I decided that I would like the inverter moved to a different location and while this was a lot more work for the installation team, they did this without fuss and the adjustment in the price to do this was very reasonable.
The amount of difference that it has made to our bill is MASSIVE. Before the system was upgraded by Australian Enviro Projects, our quarterly bill with our previous set up was over $800. I am pleased to say that our first bill after the system was done was negative -$100. Our last one, which we have just received for the autumn period even with all of the raining and overcast days (which there were plenty of including Cyclone Debbie) was $20 so it was definitely worth it.
I would and do recommend Australian Enviro Projects for anything Solar related and will be more than happy to use their services again for any future needs.
Very easy process and fast install- also company offered payment system over 4 months at no extra charge Show additional information
For us we had amazing pre-install and install service but the weaker elements of the service involved actually getting switched over with Energex and our energy retailer. There were a number of forms that needed to be forwarded and approved - and I had to chase up each one and was unsure of the whole process. We had our system on the roof for three weeks before it was switched over. I can't say who was actually at fault here - but I would advise people to be very clear on who needs to do what after the install - as you are working with three different agencies (solar installer, Energex and your energy retailer) and your own schedule as well.
I think we have a high quality system but it will really take some time to tell.
Very good experience from start to finish ..Very helpful good knowledge of product very good price and excellent after sales follow up. Matt the salesman was great and Hunter the installer was very efficient and tidy in his work Show additional information
Great installer team - worked really hard and were very knowledgeable and thorough in their approach. Show additional information
Matt was punctual, good knowledge of the product and was very forthcoming with advice to save money.The installer Hunter was very good, being very efficient and easy to get on with. Nothing was a problem when installing the unit. Show additional information
We upgraded our current system from 4.2 kW with 5 kW inverter, to 6.1 kW with 14 new 260 watt panels adding to existing panels and inverter, keeping our current feed in tariff.
Work was carried out efficiently and with good workmanship we would use them again
We did get calls from others who seemed to think we were wanting a complete new system and quoted same, and did become confused who was responding in the end,
Wanted the installers to view our house and quote properly, which Australian Enviro Projects were happy to do.
Matt from Australian Enviro projects is outstanding and provided excellent before, during and after sales service.
The head Sparky who did lots of the grunt work (Chris) was awesome.
Highly recommend this company.
I am extremely pleased with them and I now wish to get quotes for my daughters house in Darlinghurst Sydney . She has been told that terrace house too tall to install solar can there be a solution for this as solar really needed.
Many thanks
Jill
Matt was extremely helpful and informative. His after sale service was impressive. Very pleased. Show additional information
Brilliant from start to finish. A well designed system that maximises output - i.e. 6.24 kw of panels feeding 5kw inverter, separate strings, very clever layout. Highest quality, (with unbeatable Warranties) components positioned exactly where they should be. Punctual, professional, polite install with Hunter, could not have been better. If I could have given Australian Enviro Projects 10 stars of 5 I would. Thank you Matt and thank you Hunter. If, (like I was three weeks ago) you are you are not sure, but you appreciate things being done really well and long term value - talk to Matt. Show additional information
The system configuration is well planned. 6.24 kw of panels feeding a 5 kw inverter, with split strings to take advantage of maximum sunlight hours. Very high quality fittings, fixings, fasteners, panels and ABB inverter. Over supply of panels produce 5kw for maximum hours. Solid equipment, astonishing warranties - eg: 80% performance up to 25 years on the panels.
The installer was exceptional; from measure up to installation and commissioning. Punctual, polite, professional and thorough. Everything plumb, straight, neat, tidy and in exactly the right place. Hunter really knows his subject. Thank you Matt and Hunter. I gave 5 stars to every stage - I honestly could not recommend Enviro Projects more highly.
Hi Guys
By using your web site I have been able to purchase and have installed a quality reliable system. The whole process from enquiry to your site and installation at my home has been seamless, and as a retired industrial electrician, "very professional".
I can not give you enough thanks.
Steve
Good product knowledge and very good installer as we have purchased 2 systems [ 2 homes] with one still to be installed. Show additional information
We actually choose not to go with Aust Enviro Products because Matt was unavailable for a site visit on the only day that we were available....subsequently we signed up with a different and marginally cheaper Solar supplier....But thanks to Matts' advise we were very well informed and we were able to purchase a quality system at a good price.
We ended up having some issues with the other suppliers' installation....I contacted Matt to see if he could provide some techincal advice to help us resolve our issues (with the alternate suppliers' install)....Matt freely provided this valuable information despite us not purchasing our sytem from him /Aust Enviro Projects. ...thanks
On site inspection by representative/ manager, instead of a Google map of roof. This enabled a report to be built up , and any extra queries I had were dealt with. A quote was promptly submitted, & the team of installers arrived on time, were very helpful with setting of timers etc, & very efficient with their job. Would willing recommend to any prospective buyers, as I am confident I received the best advice re equipment for my home. Show additional information
Through the use of Solar Quotes I was introduced to Matt and his team at Enviro Projects in my local area. from the beginning Matt was excellent to work with, his initial proposal focused more on the technology with facts from magazines and reviews along with tips to make solar to give us the biggest benefit for our situation rather the bagging competitors.

From the time we gave EnviroProjects the green light, we had our system installed before the week had ended and I will say that Matt listen to what we wanted and what we ended up with has exceeded our expectations.

After we had our system done, a neighbour also went with Matt and received the exact same experience and professionalism

would highly recommend EnviroProjects to anyone.

Wes
Matt was very professional , installers were great , delivered on time , great communication through out , have all ready passed on to friends how happy we are ,, great referral thanks Finn , all the three companies you passed on my details too were very professional , knowledgable and not pushy , which made the whole experience a pleasant one ,, cheers and thank you Show additional information
Installation was done very neatly and efficiently. I have only had it 6 weeks at this stage but it appears to be doing a great job in supplementing our electricity supply. Matt acted very professionally and did a follow up visit after the installation. Show additional information
The quality of the interaction from the very first meeting gave confidence this local operator was my best choice for solar providor. It really reinforced the importance of using quality local companies. Show additional information
The purchasing, installation and advice given from this company was very good. They were able to install within 2 days of confirmation of the quote and the installers were very quick ad neat and explained the process very well. Show additional information
Everything you wish for in getting a job done but can't seem to get, these guys were honest professional.
The process was made easy by the way everything was explained and I was helped to get the best system for my needs, they turned up[ when they said they would they were finished when they said they would the job was done professionally by happy and considerate workers who left the site clean and tidy.

Great job great service, I wish i could find more tradesman at this level of professionalism.

Thank you Mathew Harold Australian Enviro Projects and thank you Robbie McDonald Electrical
I was impressed with the straightforward and professional manner in which Matt communicated the rather confusing array of information on solar. The process was steamlined by his installers who were also very professional tradesmen and worked tirelessly all day. At the end of a long day, we all stood back and admired the panels! Highly recommended. Show additional information
Matt came to our house and did a full survey of everything. He went through the details with my husband and I and provided what we believe a high quality system. He helped us change over to Click energy on the day of install which we think will save us a further $500 per year. We have also recommended their company to our neighbours and parents. Show additional information
The business owner attended to our inquiry personally, was local, and presented the options extremely well. Show additional information
It's all very confusing. So many options and still you don't find out everything till it is done. I wanted my electric water heater to be backed up by off peak on demand but apparently this can't be done Show additional information