Australian Enviro Projects Reviews

About Australian Enviro Projects, Solar Installers

Australian Enviro Projects
Gold Partner
Australian Enviro Projects is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)

Australian Enviro Projects was developed to provide energy conservation and management services for businesses to help strengthen their bottom line. We have a unique business model, partnering with a large number of highly professional electrical contractors, engineers, designers and business leaders, bringing together the best possible team and find the long term solution. Our team takes pride in cultivating clear and precise energy saving projects across a wide range of skills and latest technology.

Australian Enviro Projects Solar Reviews

Great work

Professional sales and installation team. Quick turn around to get up and running. Show additional information

Quality products | Efficient Installation | Great Customer Service

We got 5 quotes before deciding to go with Matt from Enviro Projects. As the title says - the price was good, the customer service was great and the install job was fantastic.
With our 6.6kW system we have been in credit in summer and averaging a $20-30 dollar electricity bill in winter.
Carl did a fantastic job installing my system and it is running very well. It will be a while before I see my first bill, but I am optimistic it will make a real difference. Show additional information
I am very pleased with the company and the system I chose. Thankyou for making my task so easy and simple. Show additional information
Zeke Roland and his Team were pleasant to have at my place, and nothing was to much trouble for them. The installation was done very well and in one day.

Any questions I had on the day were answered gladly, and they went to a great deal of effort to get the installation done very professionally and to my satisfaction.
System although new is doing as stated and expected.
Initial start up issue was quickly identified and sorted both by installer and inverter monitoring center who followed up to make sure system is operating as it should.
ABB call center excellent service
The electrician who installed the system on March 3rd omitted the metering neutral link so, after waiting 3 weeks, the first Energex inspector rejected and required a return visit by the tradesman to rectify the problem. That happened on March 29 so all going well we should be connected to the grid this Thursday 18 April. Apart from the delay I would strongly recommend Enviro Projects. From the time of placing the order to installation took only 9 days. Still waiting to hear from the big 3 AGL, Energy Australia and Origin re quotation. Show additional information
Hi Finn
Solar quotes provided excellent advice of how to process the information in a quote..There are many components in a system. You want a system that will serve the house well for 20 years plus. From having little knowledge at the beginning I now feel that I have been able sought through all the components in the system and have chosen a quality system..
Great company. Top quality equipment installed by very professional staff. Would highly recommend. Show additional information
Matt and his staff at Australian Enviro Projects Mooloolaba were a pleasure to deal with . Very prompt and efficient service, great communication and very adaptable to my needs. Show additional information
I can recommend Australian Enviro Projects. The initial consultation was with an AEP installer rather than just with a sales person so their experience was hands-on and any practical issues could be highlighted. An excellent computer program was used to calculate solar performance and they just let the figures do the talking. The expected return was kept realistic. Installation was on the date as planned and was prompt and efficient. It was also very thorough - the staff even checked the condition of the seals of existing items installed on the roof which was reassuring. Immediately after installation AEP staff signed off on the paperwork so the meter change-over happened very quickly. The solar performance is exactly as suggested. AEP staff have also been extremely helpful in the after-sales period in answering my queries. Finally, I really like the concept of the 12 month review. Show additional information
Thomas and his offsider Billy did a fantastic job which was neat and tidy. It wasn’t the easiest of jobs being a 3 Level townhouse, but they did it with ease. Matt the owner has been so easy to get along with and to organise this Solar system was a breeze. Thanks so much Australian Enviro Projects for a job well done. Show additional information
Amazing service from quotation right through to installation. Everything about the process was well managed and the information provided was clear and understandable. Very knowledgeable, friendly and easy to deal with. Delivered what was promised on time and professionally. Extremely impressed with the service, and would highly recommend. Show additional information
Got ph call from installer 2 days before the agreed date saying he was at the house doing the installation and where would I like the inverter placed. Not a problem as they didn't need access inside the house but no-one was home so thought that a bit rude. Anyway install went good, system pumping heaps of power very happy with your recommendations. Thanks heaps.
Scott
Matt was the one of the most humble guy and has provided with lot of information regarding the solar quotation. Due to my limited availability of space on my roof I could not go proceed with him. Inspite of that he has still provided valuable feedback.

The panels and inverters they are offering are really worth the price and their quotes are very competitive
I want to thank Matt and the installation team for a great service from start to finish. Matt explained not just what components he thought best for the job but why. He also answered my long list of questions patiently and professionally. The installation boys were efficient and worked in with our timelines and considering our young children with the noise levels. Show additional information
Information provided by Solar Quotes was very useful in making our decision on what type, size and price of system we needed. Each installer that was suggested by Solar Quotes was of great quality. Thank you. Show additional information
I spoke with multiple solar companies when looking to install solar onto my home and the main reason I went with Matt (the owner) was that he focused on the smaller details such as how they were going to use thicker cabling to increase conductivity and how they were going to use high-quality circuit breakers when they didn't have to. This gave me the certainty that he knew what he was doing, and he wanted to offer the best working solution for me. They also used Winaico solar panels which are top tier panels and had the best warranty period out of all the options.

Installation occurred just over a week once after I gave the green light and Thomas (installer) did an amazing job. They came on time and managed to get all 37 panels up within a day. Amazing.

I haven't had an electricity bill yet but I can see the inverter running at max capacity on those sunny days so I know I'll be happy with the outcome.

Thank you to Matt and his team for doing an incredible job and I highly recommend their services.
Very satisfied with the product and service. Achieved the best balance between quality, price and service.
Not the cheapest but excellent value for money. Would recommend to others
Very quick easy installation which was performed a few days after our first meeting ! Show additional information
Solar installed and follow up call about service. Sound quality information and local supplier Show additional information
Very good communication from the owner Matt. In his absence Dean was very professional to deal with and Thomas who did the installation answered all of our questions even coming out on his own time to set up and troubleshoot the monitoring system app.

Great Company, and great service.
Your service made the solar decision easy. Quality of solar companies all great. Made informed decisions. Thanks Show additional information
I would highly recommend Australian Enviro Projects. Not only was the sales sevice top rated but also after sales as well. Matt was fantastic to deal with, he answered all my millions of questions without any problem. I also went with the size system that Matt recomend. Thomas also did a fantastic job of installation and answered any questions as he worked. They done a great clean up when finished no mess at all. Thank you again I'm saving heaps on my power bill.???????????? Show additional information
Matt and his team were truly outstanding, well beyond what the service industry requires. Prompt, friendly and installation done with little disruption. Here at 07:00 hours arrived promptly at (06:58 to be exact), got the job done by 13:00 hours with a instructional brief on what to do next and how to operate new system. Everything was a total class act and so great to see a business care in what they do, providing excellent service.
Its not often I give 5 stars to anything but Matt and his staff deserve a 6 star rating here.

I would have no hesitation inrecommending this business to anyone.
Greg
Australian Enviro Projects was able to install quickly and efficiently. I did not need to take time off work and they were happy to work around my existing commitments Show additional information
Had a great experience thanks for your help. Show additional information
We chose this installer because of the professional service including presentation of the quote and guidance. Matt's knowledge and professionalism made us feel that we were in safe hands. Show additional information
Found Mat excellent from beginning to 12 months later. Spent time explaining and searching for best size system for us. Very happy with service and installation.
12 months later he actually followed up to make sure all was still good. Very appreciative.
Friendly instillation staff, and excellent follow up advice. Show additional information
Your website provided the background reading a novice needed before speaking to suppliers.It was a close call between two companies as both their sales reps were professional in their presentation (one of them being the owner). In the end I went with the company that had been operating for the longest period of time.

However, Energex is taking their time connecting us, so as yet we can not use the solar.
Attention to detail Show additional information
Everything I was promised, was delivered...and I'm delighted with the outcome. Savings now being obtained, suggest I'll recoup the capital outlay within the time frame as suggested by Matt it would. Great delivery, and I highly recommend this company. Show additional information
A few hiccup's long the way with installation due to Easter holidays and damaged parts in transit but overall a pretty smooth experience from sales quote through to installation. Show additional information
I thoroughly recommend Enviro Projects. The process from the first meeting with Matt, to the installation by Hunter was pleasant and swift. Matt's quote was just slightly higher than a competitor but I preferred Enviro Projects for their assurances of continuing to be at our service when ever necessary, whatever our electrical needs.
Matt met the competitor's quote and the installation was seamless just four weeks later. Energex came to do their bit one week after that.
I feel happy to have found our 'family' electrician and will recommend Enviro Projects to my family and friends.
The three companies that were chosen to give quotes all had good products and knowledgeable about their products.
I chose Enviro Projects based on a personal liking for their customer service, a local company and a belief that the products offered by them were of high standard.
I preferred their solar panel roof configuration, opposed to the other quotes, in regard to usage of sun catchment giving a better sustained power duration.
I ended up choosing a solar 6wk system which appeared to give a better outcome of efficiency. The price was around $500 less than the other quotes for a 5kw system.
They were punctual and completed the work in a very short time after my acceptance of the contract. Staff were very friendly and professional throughout the process.
I would say to anyone ask your advice before making a decision I am glad we did Show additional information