• With 1000s of Customer Reviews

Australian Enviro Projects Reviews

About Australian Enviro Projects, Solar Installers

Australian Enviro Projects was developed to provide energy conservation and management services for businesses to help strengthen their bottom line. We have a unique business model, partnering with a large number of highly professional electrical contractors, engineers, designers and business leaders, bringing together the best possible team and find the long term solution. Our team takes pride in cultivating clear and precise energy saving projects across a wide range of skills and latest technology.

Australian Enviro Projects Solar Reviews

I am very pleased with the company and the system I chose. Thankyou for making my task so easy and simple. Show additional information
Your service made the solar decision easy. Quality of solar companies all great. Made informed decisions. Thanks Show additional information
I would highly recommend Australian Enviro Projects. Not only was the sales sevice top rated but also after sales as well. Matt was fantastic to deal with, he answered all my millions of questions without any problem. I also went with the size system that Matt recomend. Thomas also did a fantastic job of installation and answered any questions as he worked. They done a great clean up when finished no mess at all. Thank you again I'm saving heaps on my power bill.???????????? Show additional information
Matt and his team were truly outstanding, well beyond what the service industry requires. Prompt, friendly and installation done with little disruption. Here at 07:00 hours arrived promptly at (06:58 to be exact), got the job done by 13:00 hours with a instructional brief on what to do next and how to operate new system. Everything was a total class act and so great to see a business care in what they do, providing excellent service.
Its not often I give 5 stars to anything but Matt and his staff deserve a 6 star rating here.

I would have no hesitation inrecommending this business to anyone.
Greg
Australian Enviro Projects was able to install quickly and efficiently. I did not need to take time off work and they were happy to work around my existing commitments Show additional information
Had a great experience thanks for your help. Show additional information
Found Mat excellent from beginning to 12 months later. Spent time explaining and searching for best size system for us. Very happy with service and installation.
12 months later he actually followed up to make sure all was still good. Very appreciative.
Friendly instillation staff, and excellent follow up advice. Show additional information
Your website provided the background reading a novice needed before speaking to suppliers.It was a close call between two companies as both their sales reps were professional in their presentation (one of them being the owner). In the end I went with the company that had been operating for the longest period of time.

However, Energex is taking their time connecting us, so as yet we can not use the solar.
Attention to detail Show additional information
Everything I was promised, was delivered...and I'm delighted with the outcome. Savings now being obtained, suggest I'll recoup the capital outlay within the time frame as suggested by Matt it would. Great delivery, and I highly recommend this company. Show additional information
A few hiccup's long the way with installation due to Easter holidays and damaged parts in transit but overall a pretty smooth experience from sales quote through to installation. Show additional information
The only disappointing part of the process was the long delay in connecting / recognising our change to solar by the retailer Show additional information
We got a 6.3kW system installed for both our residential properties in Noosa QLD and on Phillip Island VIC, by Australian Enviro Projects. Full points from my end. Swift communication, quick to act, and got the installation done before year end. Installers very motivated, knowledgeable, reliable, with good communication skills, and got the job done with no fuss and above all, cleanly and tidy. The system was explained to us, and all protocols were followed. Thank you to Matt, Hunter and Luke for a job well done. I'll be back. Show additional information
We chose Australian Enviro Projects over 2 other companies because of the high quality inverter and panels, workmanship of install and customer service. Matt Harold explained everything very clearly and promptly emailed us all the info facts and figures that our system would produce. After the install we did have some issues with the system not producing what it should on a sunny day 5KW inverter and 6.6KW of panels, after investigation from Matt and the team it was revealed the distance from the street to my power box (80 meters) that was the problem so promptly and at no extra cost my inverter was upgraded free of charge now the system is pumping out bucket loads of KWH all day, would recommend Australian Enviro Projects for a quality solar install and after sales service. Show additional information
Matt Harold was great, he explained everything clearly and we felt that the products he was offering were of the highest quality. He promised us savings of $1,200 per year. We have now had the system in for 9 months and we are on track to save closer to $1,700. I have recommended Matt's company to my daughter and my 3 grand children. Show additional information
Australian Enviro Projects are extremely professional, swift to respond and thorough through the whole process.

Matt was very understanding and helpful in the system design even rearranging current services on the roof to provide the best installation.

Chris and Mick who completed the install work were professional, did a fantastic job and explained everything to us during the install giving us options and ideas to provide the best looking installation possible.

I arranged nine quotes when investigating solar and these guys topped the charts in all aspects. Their price was comparable but better value than the others and they were just easy to work with.

I highly recommend them and will be using them to install a smaller system at my Dad’s house in the coming months.

From the Solar Quotes website, of the three contractors recommended 1 didn’t even contact me, 1 just sent me a data pack of their recommended products and Matt from Australian Enviro Projects contacted me immediately and was switched on the whole time.

I honestly could not recommend Enviro Projects more highly.
One was pretty hopeless. They didn't get to me for about 3-4 wks after you sent me the info and them my details. Then they were pretty nonchalant with their customer service. Their sales person was average in their approach to say the least.

Where as Mat from Enviro came out and was down to earth with a good understanding of the issues we had with a previous system and was prepare to help with what we needed. He was prepared to go the extra bit. He was a bit dearer but with the 15 yr warranty on the inverter, that is why we spent the extra money. Mat also sent out his electrician to have a look at the project and the potential problems we may have with the install. Overall a good experience so far. Lets hope the install is as good.

I did get 2 other quotes as well, but they give too many options and it all becomes confusing. You need to compare same items and there are so many options in inverters and panels it is hard to know which to go for.

Thanks Finn for your help. It has been greatly appreciated.

Regards

Adam
I wanted to provide feedback after the pv system has been installed.

The Enviro installers were fantastic, they asked several times if we were happy with the proposed panel roof configuration as well as the placement and proposed wiring of the inverter. Overall very happy with the installation, please pass our ‘Thanks’ on to the installers.

Also, thanks for your support in sourcing the correct brackets to ensure a safe and sound installation. Greatly appreciate the service and your guidance.

We did get two other quotes, which were comparable in terms of system components and pricing. However, we chose Enviro Projects for several reasons over other suppliers:

They provided a proper analysis of current usage vs expected usage and ROI of the proposed system.
They were able to demonstrate expected deliverables via assumptions and graphs and charts.
They were flexible enough to change the installation location to better meet our requirements.

We are very happy with the whole process and do appreciate your support throughout the process.
I found dealing with Australian Enviro Projects of Mooloolaba Qld. to be a thoroughly professional yet personal and obliging organisation to deal with from the very onset. My somewhat challenging site due to shade issues from trees was taken on with confidence until a suitable outcome had been developed. All communications between myself and the team were polite and always kept me informed of each step in the process. The installation team did a very professional job over the duration of an entire day in which the solar system took to install and conferred with me when ever changes had to be made to original plans, explaining the reasons and pros and cons. I sincerely thank Solar Quotes for having recommended and offered support that ultimately resulted in my decision to choose Australian Enviro Projects as the most suitable organisation to achieving a high quality, efficient solar system with a relatively hassle free process.
Anne Poremskis, Queensland.
We chose this installer because of the professional service including presentation of the quote and guidance. Matt's knowledge and professionalism made us feel that we were in safe hands. Show additional information
Give me a couple more months after all the paperwork is tidied up...and we have a variety of weather events...but so far so good

Nothing was too much trouble and Hunter and his crew took real care with the installation including asking our preferences on various aspects of the installation.
They even moved the Foxtel satellite dish to ensure there was no shading from it at no charge.
Highly recommended!
Matt was great to deal with, Highly recommend getting solar through him. Show additional information
I thoroughly recommend Enviro Projects. The process from the first meeting with Matt, to the installation by Hunter was pleasant and swift. Matt's quote was just slightly higher than a competitor but I preferred Enviro Projects for their assurances of continuing to be at our service when ever necessary, whatever our electrical needs.
Matt met the competitor's quote and the installation was seamless just four weeks later. Energex came to do their bit one week after that.
I feel happy to have found our 'family' electrician and will recommend Enviro Projects to my family and friends.
I would say to anyone ask your advice before making a decision I am glad we did Show additional information
The three companies that were chosen to give quotes all had good products and knowledgeable about their products.
I chose Enviro Projects based on a personal liking for their customer service, a local company and a belief that the products offered by them were of high standard.
I preferred their solar panel roof configuration, opposed to the other quotes, in regard to usage of sun catchment giving a better sustained power duration.
I ended up choosing a solar 6wk system which appeared to give a better outcome of efficiency. The price was around $500 less than the other quotes for a 5kw system.
They were punctual and completed the work in a very short time after my acceptance of the contract. Staff were very friendly and professional throughout the process.
We have now had our system up and running for over 6 months

Matt and the installation team from Enviro Projects where nothing but punctual and professional from the start. From the initial inspection and onsite quote to the finish of our installation and follow up final inspection.
Many companies did not want to look at our situation as we already had a 5Kw system installed which was not working to spec and we wanted to reuse as much of the existing infrastructure that was already in place.

After inspecting and investigating our existing system it was found that our existing panels were a little short of making the maximum amount of power for a 5Kw system and they had been originally installed not facing the correct way.

After Matt explained the pro’s and Con’s of just repositioning our current panels Vs replacing them with new more efficient panels that would be more suited to a 5Kw system and the extra benefits that it would give. We decided that replacing the panels and having them face the correct way would be the way to go and would pay for themselves in a short amount of time. We reused our existing inverter and most of the wiring.

During the installation I decided that I would like the inverter moved to a different location and while this was a lot more work for the installation team, they did this without fuss and the adjustment in the price to do this was very reasonable.
The amount of difference that it has made to our bill is MASSIVE. Before the system was upgraded by Australian Enviro Projects, our quarterly bill with our previous set up was over $800. I am pleased to say that our first bill after the system was done was negative -$100. Our last one, which we have just received for the autumn period even with all of the raining and overcast days (which there were plenty of including Cyclone Debbie) was $20 so it was definitely worth it.
I would and do recommend Australian Enviro Projects for anything Solar related and will be more than happy to use their services again for any future needs.
Very easy process and fast install- also company offered payment system over 4 months at no extra charge Show additional information
For us we had amazing pre-install and install service but the weaker elements of the service involved actually getting switched over with Energex and our energy retailer. There were a number of forms that needed to be forwarded and approved - and I had to chase up each one and was unsure of the whole process. We had our system on the roof for three weeks before it was switched over. I can't say who was actually at fault here - but I would advise people to be very clear on who needs to do what after the install - as you are working with three different agencies (solar installer, Energex and your energy retailer) and your own schedule as well.
I think we have a high quality system but it will really take some time to tell.
Very good experience from start to finish ..Very helpful good knowledge of product very good price and excellent after sales follow up. Matt the salesman was great and Hunter the installer was very efficient and tidy in his work Show additional information
Great installer team - worked really hard and were very knowledgeable and thorough in their approach. Show additional information
Matt was punctual, good knowledge of the product and was very forthcoming with advice to save money.The installer Hunter was very good, being very efficient and easy to get on with. Nothing was a problem when installing the unit. Show additional information
We upgraded our current system from 4.2 kW with 5 kW inverter, to 6.1 kW with 14 new 260 watt panels adding to existing panels and inverter, keeping our current feed in tariff.
Work was carried out efficiently and with good workmanship we would use them again
We did get calls from others who seemed to think we were wanting a complete new system and quoted same, and did become confused who was responding in the end,
Wanted the installers to view our house and quote properly, which Australian Enviro Projects were happy to do.
Matt from Australian Enviro projects is outstanding and provided excellent before, during and after sales service.
The head Sparky who did lots of the grunt work (Chris) was awesome.
Highly recommend this company.
I am extremely pleased with them and I now wish to get quotes for my daughters house in Darlinghurst Sydney . She has been told that terrace house too tall to install solar can there be a solution for this as solar really needed.
Many thanks
Jill
Matt was extremely helpful and informative. His after sale service was impressive. Very pleased. Show additional information
Brilliant from start to finish. A well designed system that maximises output - i.e. 6.24 kw of panels feeding 5kw inverter, separate strings, very clever layout. Highest quality, (with unbeatable Warranties) components positioned exactly where they should be. Punctual, professional, polite install with Hunter, could not have been better. If I could have given Australian Enviro Projects 10 stars of 5 I would. Thank you Matt and thank you Hunter. If, (like I was three weeks ago) you are you are not sure, but you appreciate things being done really well and long term value - talk to Matt. Show additional information
The system configuration is well planned. 6.24 kw of panels feeding a 5 kw inverter, with split strings to take advantage of maximum sunlight hours. Very high quality fittings, fixings, fasteners, panels and ABB inverter. Over supply of panels produce 5kw for maximum hours. Solid equipment, astonishing warranties - eg: 80% performance up to 25 years on the panels.
The installer was exceptional; from measure up to installation and commissioning. Punctual, polite, professional and thorough. Everything plumb, straight, neat, tidy and in exactly the right place. Hunter really knows his subject. Thank you Matt and Hunter. I gave 5 stars to every stage - I honestly could not recommend Enviro Projects more highly.
Hi Guys
By using your web site I have been able to purchase and have installed a quality reliable system. The whole process from enquiry to your site and installation at my home has been seamless, and as a retired industrial electrician, "very professional".
I can not give you enough thanks.
Steve
Good product knowledge and very good installer as we have purchased 2 systems [ 2 homes] with one still to be installed. Show additional information
We actually choose not to go with Aust Enviro Products because Matt was unavailable for a site visit on the only day that we were available....subsequently we signed up with a different and marginally cheaper Solar supplier....But thanks to Matts' advise we were very well informed and we were able to purchase a quality system at a good price.
We ended up having some issues with the other suppliers' installation....I contacted Matt to see if he could provide some techincal advice to help us resolve our issues (with the alternate suppliers' install)....Matt freely provided this valuable information despite us not purchasing our sytem from him /Aust Enviro Projects. ...thanks