Big Sky Energy Reviews

About Big Sky Energy, Solar Installers

Big Sky Energy
Big Sky Energy is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Big Sky Energy Solar Reviews

Sales pitch was good. Handed over to Natasha, as soon as finance approved and date organised, didnt really hear from her again.
Installation was quick. However, they wanted to know where to put the inverter, we asked them whatever is the best place. All they said was is cant be near the Meter box.
I was told initially that our systems will be installed by Big Sky, but found out it was installed by another installation company.
The process after installation was just "Sign here" and that was it. A booklet and serial stickers were left in meter box. The Booklet was for the Fronius system that was not in English.
We werent told to wait for Energex and retailer to let us know when its ready to go. We had to look online for the English version of the manual to figure out how to connect to Fronius system using Wifi. I called Big Sky and assume that I spoke to the owner who had no idea what to tell me over the phone. He said he will call back, but never did. Eventually I figured out how to use the System. About a month later I was emailed a 'Customer Pack' which consisted of a partial picture of the Electrical Contractors details (Thanks Freedom Electrical and Energy Solutions for installing our Solar). Also consisted pictures of the Solar Specs, some Warranty information. Very poor on Big Sky's part in regards to looking after Customers. As I said, very nice at the start but given the cold shoulder as soon as payment installation date organised
They knew their stuff.
I was told that the fronius inverter was battery ready when in fact it was only ready for two batteries... Not really flexible enough for me which these sales persons all pushed and didnt mention. ..
Additiionally the panel layout was superior...
And Danny knew really well what he was talking about.