Big Sky Energy Reviews

About Big Sky Energy, Solar Installers

Big Sky Energy
Big Sky Energy is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Big Sky Energy Solar Reviews

Great job and service

Great work from this team, i purchased Fronius Inverter and 6.6 Kw of Jenko optimised panels and wow so good and the live monitoring is fantastic.

I highly recommed these guys.
Regards Jay Lewis
Everyone from Natasha in the office, Laurie at the home show, Danny on the roof site inspection and Tim and Alex’s top quality insulation were very helpful and informative. Thanks for a great job Big Sky solar Show additional information
The installation was carried out quickly and efficiently with a minimum of disruption

there are no externally visible wires or cables in stark contrast to other installations in nearby properties

We were delighted with both the installation and the explanation by the installers
These guys are the best.. Danny and his team outshone every other solar company I dealt with.. So professional and willing to answer any questions I had..
I'm in townsville and the installers up here are Andrew and John, they were brilliant.. Clean up after they finished and left the place spotless..
I can't speak highly enough of big sky, already got my neighbour and couple friends hooked up and happy to recommend them to anyone..
We recently had a 6.5 kw solar power system installed by Big Sky Energy. We had four quotes and carefully sized up the information we received.

We went with Big Sky Energy because the consultant’s knowledge was excellent. He explained the ins and outs of the system which left us feeling confident.

Price was under the other companies we spoke to, while the panel manufacturer was one we’d heard of. There was no pressure to sign with them which we liked.

The Installation team was in at 8.00am and we wouldn’t have known they were there. I asked the boss if he could put in a power point in the box expecting to pay a wee bit extra. He didn’t charge us at all which was terrific (us being Scottish!).

We would strongly recommend Big Sky Energy as the lack of fuss and complete professionalism were great.

Incidentally, our power bill has gone down from $840 to $220.
These guys from Big Sky are a charm to deal with! Very professional and knowledgeable with their products. The Sales and Installation team were also great to work with, and their after sales support is amazing. I have recommended Big Sky to a few of my friends who have also signed-up with Big Sky, so I wont hesitate to recommend them again to anyone.

Since installation, my energy bill is in Credit thanks to Big Sky!
A pleasure to deal with.
No nonsense down to earth factual helpful advice with competent courteous workforce.
Tremendous after sales service, second to none.
Eager to assist and very co-operative resulting in a very successful professional installation.
Highly recommended is an understatement, if star rating applied truly a 10 out of 10.
Recommendation to install battery system in conjunction with solar installation was excellent advice.
These days good customer and after sales service is sadly lacking,
You can rely on Big Sky Energy fulfilling all their obligations to you as a customer.
Well done Big Sky Energy, a very happy and satisfied customer.
It was a no brainer for us as Big Sky Energy has practically installed half the houses on the street! Danny’s reputation and knowledge gave us confidence in the equipment and this was backed up by the workmanship of the installation team. The end result is a top quality setup, a great panel layout, and my electricity bill in credit! Show additional information
From the get go Danny Karlsson and the Big Sky team were informative, focussed and worked extremely hard to deliver the best solar solution for our family of 5. Danny is super knowledgeable and professional and clearly has many years of experience. He went over and above (even in crazy weather) to deliver on time, and spent the time with us going over the details, our energy bills are now a fraction of what they were. We wish we had spoken to Big Sky sooner. If you want the best quality, best service and best return on your energy, speak to these guys, we can't recommend this trusted Brisbane business highly enough. Show additional information
We are very pleased with the information provided by Brett prior to purchase and installation.

A complete picture of what Big Sky Energy was to offer left nothing to the imagination and the final results are very pleasing.

During the installation Danny and team were very organised, well mannered, and the work site was cleaner after they finished than before, which is a reflection on their work performance.

We felt relaxed while they performed the installation and surprised at the speed and accuracy the work was done.

Brett contacted us on completion to see if all was working as he had previously advised which is a encouraging sign of a well managed business.

We would like to thank Big Sky Energy,Brett & Danny and all those behind the scene for it take a combined effort for a business to run successfully.
Danny and the Big Sky Energy team have provided a first class experience. From the warm and friendly service through to detailed drawings, information and timeframes. The equipment is top shelf and yet the price is extremely competitive. They say what they are going to deliver and deliver what they say. If you don't buy solar from Big Sky Energy then you are making the wrong decision. Show additional information
Sales pitch was good. Handed over to Natasha, as soon as finance approved and date organised, didnt really hear from her again.
Installation was quick. However, they wanted to know where to put the inverter, we asked them whatever is the best place. All they said was is cant be near the Meter box.
I was told initially that our systems will be installed by Big Sky, but found out it was installed by another installation company.
The process after installation was just "Sign here" and that was it. A booklet and serial stickers were left in meter box. The Booklet was for the Fronius system that was not in English.
We werent told to wait for Energex and retailer to let us know when its ready to go. We had to look online for the English version of the manual to figure out how to connect to Fronius system using Wifi. I called Big Sky and assume that I spoke to the owner who had no idea what to tell me over the phone. He said he will call back, but never did. Eventually I figured out how to use the System. About a month later I was emailed a 'Customer Pack' which consisted of a partial picture of the Electrical Contractors details (Thanks Freedom Electrical and Energy Solutions for installing our Solar). Also consisted pictures of the Solar Specs, some Warranty information. Very poor on Big Sky's part in regards to looking after Customers. As I said, very nice at the start but given the cold shoulder as soon as payment installation date organised
They knew their stuff.
I was told that the fronius inverter was battery ready when in fact it was only ready for two batteries... Not really flexible enough for me which these sales persons all pushed and didnt mention. ..
Additiionally the panel layout was superior...
And Danny knew really well what he was talking about.