City to Surf Solar Plus Reviews

About City to Surf Solar Plus, Solar Installers

City to Surf Solar is a family owned and operated solar energy company based in Geelong, Victoria. The company was previously known as Pritchett Electrical. They say that hey are CEC accredited for grid connect solar power design and installation; and that they have a thorough knowledge of all products in use. City to Surf Solar also say that they will take care of all the paperwork involved in a solar power installation, making the process a smooth one for the customer. They also say that they offer customers a personalized friendly service. They cover the area Geelong, Surf Coast and Bellarine.

Customer testimonials for City to Surf Solar are available, and include the following:

" We have recently had City to Surf Solar install a 5kw solar electrical system on our house in order to offset our huge electrical bills. We chose City to Surf because they were local, used top quality components, and were competitively priced. But most of all we chose them because of the way we were treated by Emma and Christian who were so helpful and friendly."

" Pritchett Electrical (now City to Surf Solar) carried out the installation of solar panels, inverter and monitoring devices at our school, Clifton Springs Primary. Christian and Emma were fantastic to deal with; patient in dealing with delays at our end, professional and efficient with their work on site, and very helpful with explanations and after sales service."

Four customers reviewed City to Surf Solar and rated the company highly for value for money, system quality, installation and customer service.

City to Surf Solar Plus Solar Reviews

I'm extremely happy and comfortable with my choice of supplier even though they were not one of the 3 suggested. I would also like to say that Amit from Sky Power and Paul from Essential Solar were both fantastic to deal with and went above and beyond to help me. They both could supply the same system that I bought (Sunpower 327w panels and Fronius Inverter), and both were within a couple of hundred dollars of the price I paid, but City to Surf had the other equipment available that I was after. I would not hesitate to, and already have recommended all 3 suppliers to a number of my friends that are looking to install solar. Show additional information
From the outset, and through extended negotiations to get the optimal system for a difficult roof arrangement, C2S were flexible and cooperative. Their proposal was professional and the install went without a hitch (apart from some rain!).

Still waiting for distributor to configure metering and with only 3 days of operation, it will be interesting to see how system performance matches predictions!
Not happy with verbal quote so I decided to get one more quote, and luckily I chose a local firm, and are pleased with outcome. Show additional information
City to Surf provided the right information with out the BS that some other suppliers offer so as to degrade their competitors.
Installation was quick,on completion the installer provided a concise description of the system and how to observe the read out on the inverter.
Paper work was completed and submitted by City to Surf. Grid feed-in commenced 27 days after installation.
The local City to Surf Solar company acted in a friendly and thoroughly professional manner at all times offering quality components and value for money.

The company kept me informed of the installation details and the installation team was on time friendly and completed the job in the one day. The company has been great at assisting with all the paperwork associated with the installation, inspection and feed-in requirements.

I would not hesitate to recommend them to my friends in the Geelong area.
The company I purchased the system through were very responsive, did a great job really fast. Great experience. Show additional information
Your website is really good, its just a pity the supplier I contacted didnt get back to me, but once again that could be because we are not from melbourne metropolitan/suburbs. Show additional information
The info I wanted most was:
1. How many kWh will a 2kW unit deliver in winter, in summer?
2. How long will it take Powercorp to install the smart meter (or whatever it is)?
3. If I accumulate an export value to the grid over a year, will I get cash (from whom)? or will it just be a credit against future use?
4. What are the performance experiences of homes that have installed units?
5. How many users have a net export to the grid? And how big are their systems?
6. We did discuss going with another company that phoned us, but their numbers were too good to believe so we went with Surf to City as their numbers seemed more realistic.
Selected City to Surf Solar as they are a local supplier with a good reputation and very good technical skills. Show additional information
Thank you for helping us to get the solar installer. It is a bit of a mine field out there. Show additional information