Clean Power Australia Pty Ltd

Clean Power Australia Pty Ltd Reviews

Founded by experienced electricians, Clean Power believes that making the world a better place starts at home. The company’s goal is to build a cleaner, more economical and sustainable future, one property at a time.

With a team of qualified solar specialists, Clean Power delivers professional, expert service from end-to-end, installing Tier 1 products you can rely on. From the initial meeting to the CEC Accredited install and beyond, they guide you through the process, providing excellent customer service and ensuring you get the most out of your system over the long-term.

Clean Power’s team is a tight-knit work-family who are all passionate about solar and its many benefits. They are trained to deliver technical, bespoke solar advice that is adapted to each customer’s individual requirements and they offer a variety of tailored finance solutions to suit every budget.

The in-house CEC Accredited install teams have 6000+ successful installs under their tool belt, ranging from 2kW to 60kW.

Check out their social media pages:

Facebook | YouTube | Instagram

Reviewers report paying: $6,500 - $7,200 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Clean Power Australia Pty Ltd Reviews (5)

4.4/5

4.0/5

Still waiting for Invertor inspector.

Sales was great, installation was fast and good. Unfortunately after nearly 5 weeks I still cannot benefit from Solar. No inspection has been completed on my inverter, So paying for something I can't use.
Clean power Victoria, I asked for help, still have not got any
Ms Cooper Roxburgh Park Vic.

Safety fist takes time

The sales process was good. Installers were polite, tidy and punctual. The company set up the switch to a smart meter. The installer helped to set up the app for the inverter. Concerns for safety on a 2 storey, 30 degree pitch, tin roof meant that the process took longer than expected.

Feels good to have solar up and running!

The sales team bent over backwards. The installation went better than expected. Great customer service!

Very happy

About 8 weeks ago i had Clean Power install 25 Hyundai 350 panels (total capacity 8.8kw) with a 8kw Sungrow invertor.
At present on the Gold Coast (for the last 3 weeks) the daily yield from the system is ranging from 39kWh to 49kWh. With the assistance and advice which they gave at the time, whilst i have not received the current electricity bill, I can see the savings will be great. Excellent customer service from the quote to the install and follow up when completed. Really happy with the system and advice given based on my circumstances.
Some neighbours recently got solar installed at a considerably lower cost, yet their daily yields are a lot lower than what i am getting and feel that i certainly got the right system for my home.

The best investment made this year!

There are so many 'dubious' Solar companies out there right now when it comes to sales and service, so you need to be aware.

On saying that, Clean Power Australia should be the one that all the rest model themselves against, in both service, communications, products and installation.

Coming from a service background, it's essential to me to make a human connection with the team. A sense of trust is even more super-important from those initial observations.

Even before the system specifications and brands come into play, I knew we found the right company. I had done all my homework on suppliers, whilst there are some excellent companies out there, things just clicked with Clean Power.

Callum took us through the options, of solar panels, inverters and the set-up needed, we are lucky as the place faces North, so we had plenty of space to use. We settled on a 6.6Kw system, made the deposit payment, and the ball was rolling. The service installation team were fantastic, within 24 hours we have the installation date booked, they kept us up to date all along the way.

The team that did the entire installation over two days, they showed up as promised and left no mess or damage. They were great, so professional, knowledgeable and just amiable guys, so the end to end from sales, to service and final installation has been fantastic all along.

Now that we have had the system up and running since 10 July 2020, we use the provided invertor APP along with AGL, as our supplier. We can see down to the 30 minutes production of the rooftop solar plant and then subsequent use. Apart from appealing to my inner geek with all data available, we are saving over 60% of our previous electricity bills. That's even with the total cost amortised over 25 years for tracking of an ROI.

In summary and close, I could not be happier with the whole process and product, wishing the Clean Power team all the success they deserve.