Deionno Electrical

Deionno Electrical Reviews

Deionno Electrical is a Solar Power Installation company based in Salisbury Heights and serves SA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $5,300 - $7,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Deionno Electrical Reviews (11)

Deionni electrical were very informative, service was excellant.
Will not hesitate to refer them to friends & family.

So happy and Gratefully for the whole experience

Our Family are extremally exited to have our brand New 10k system installed by Deionno Electrical just this week, its already performing excellently. This is our second Family home installed by Deionno Electrical, we were so happy with our first system that we chose Deionno Electrical to put our second system in tailored to our growing family. We are so happy and grateful for the service provided.

Highly Recommended

Joe was the very first person to call me, within 30 minutes and set up a sit down to talk about options for solar that fit our requirements and goals. I found his presentation very comprehensive and he also took the time to answer all of my questions and I asked a lot of questions.

I found Joe really took the uncertainty out of the equation and provided peace of mind knowing that I had made the right decision.

Installation only took less than half a day, complete with 18 panels and inverter set up. I found his guys very professional and appreciate his service, highly recommend Joe and his team to anybody considering solar panels.

Highly Recommended

From first contact to watching the van drive away, Deionno Electrical were nothing less than excellent. Joe did the initial quote after inspecting the roof himself and he patiently explained our options. He never tried to push us into anything and was very knowledgeable in all areas. After carefully considering all three quotes it became clear that Joe and his team were the ones for the job.

The company arrived when they said they would and the system was installed, up and running in a day. Joe patiently explained how to set up the monitoring app on my phone and IPad and remotely monitored the system to make sure it was performing to it’s full potential.

Deionno Electrical arranged grid connection and returned after SA Power had updated the meter, to ensure that the Fronius Smart meter was functioning correctly.

I cannot recommend this company any more highly. A quality system installed with quality components by a company that clearly cares about its customers.

Helpful and professional

Joe has a lot of knowledge and provided several quotes with different products for me to chose. Installers came on time and left everything tidy. Great company!!!.

Great Service From A Local Company

Deionno Electrical were one of the three companies that Solarquotes recommended. Each of the three provided competitive quotes but Joe was the only person who physically came to see the premises and talk us through the quote. We were most impressed with his knowledge and the fact that he wasn’t giving us the “hard sell” approach, recognizing that we needed time to consider our options.

After giving his company the “thumbs up” we were given an install date and couldn’t wait. The team of people sent to do the install were very professional and were more than happy to explain the process. They also fixed up a few dodgy roof tiles while they were up there! After the install they thoroughly cleaned up the area before leaving.

Joe talked us through the process of turning the system off and on, should that be necessary and he also ensured that the web monitoring app was up and running within a few hours of the install being completed. We are waiting now for our electricity provider to change the meter so that we can start seeing the benefits of our PV system.

I cannot recommend this company highly enough.

Martin & Marie

Great installation to capture Mighty Sun

Got the three quotes through SolarQuotes. DE arranged a no-obligation meeting on site which was imperative in my following decision process. DE was flexible with quoting different combinations of components and gave a comprehensive description of the installation and system plus shared the basic 101 solar energy production and consumption knowledge which I to some extent had already acquired by studying the SolarQuotes information sites.
The layout of the panels was slightly changed (on my request) on the day of the installation, but that was no major issue.
The installation of the 6.6 kW system was smooth and punctual, completed in six hours by the two installers.
The system was fully operational and connected to the grid on their departure. In addition the meter isolation switch and the SolarAnalytics production and consumption monitoring system was installed. DE also organised the communication with the electrical provider and authorities.
The system has only been operative for 2 months and I've got no other system to compare with so therefore I cannot give highest marks for "Value for Money" and "Quality of System", but so far I have no reason to believe that I made the wrong choice.

Professionalism

Joe and his team are very professional. The work was carried out exceptionally and the place was left spotless. Joe is very friendly and explained everything in great detail to ensure we understand. His business has adapted to the modern technology which makes everything easy. I would highly recommend this company.

Honest, helpful advice and no hard sell

Great explanation on solar choices, no hard sell, installed efficiently, friendly staff, small SA company doing a good job!

Was reliable and knowledgeable. Service was thorough and made sense.

Was reliable and knowledgeable. Turned up when arranged and kept in contact through process. Provided info about all products and pros and cons in an understandable way.

Also was able to advise through connection process.

All went very smoothly and without any hassles. Joe is very competent,reliable and explains everything about the system and installation. I would definitely recommend him.