Dillon and Kenzie Electrical Co

Dillon and Kenzie Electrical Co Reviews

Hi, we're Travis and Scott from Dillon and Kenzie Electrical Co, and we’re on a mission! After 40 years of combined experience in the electrical industry, we’ve seen a lot and frankly? We think the way that many solar operators work is broken. There’s too many shady businesses pulling the wool over the eyes of unsuspecting clients.

We’re here to change things up!

We believe that solar should be simple. We believe that the process should be transparent and easy. And above all, we believe that honest, reliable and competent installers doing a good, quality job should be a given.

We don’t mean to toot our own horn, but in a nutshell? That’s exactly what we deliver.  Helpful service. Quality installs at a good price. And simply, the best solar power in Brisbane.

Reviewers report paying: $4,000 - $6,600 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Dillon and Kenzie Electrical Co Reviews (24)

Professional, fast and friendly.

Dillon & Kenzie Electrical Co. are professional, fast and friendly. They installed our solar system as quoted on time without issue.
I'm an electrician myself so I was keenly aware of their work and I am very happy with the job. Thanks Scott & Travis for a job well done.

Outstanding service

From the initial quote, Dillion and Kenzie were outstanding. They were prompt in sending through a variety of options, knowledgeable and happy to answer all of our questions and were brilliant during the installation. This team goes above and beyond and I would recommend them to everyone as you will not be disappointed. Actually, you will be the complete opposite...blown away! Thank you to the whole team and we look forward to contacting you again for further electrical work that we may need done.

Should have done it sooner!

All our dealings were with Scott and he proved to be a great ambassador for his two-man-brand. We were complete novices to the world of SOLAR and Scott went above and beyond to explain the process during and after the installation. He recommended panels that had the maximum durability and output and did the same with the inverter. After sales service was just as professional, walking us through the downloading of apps to monitor the weekly performance of the unit. Would not hesitate to recommend these fellas and their service. I wish them all the luck they deserve.

Fast, friendly and good value

Great experience with installer- quoted in person by the guy who did the install. No pushy sales agent, just an easy to read proposal with photos, information. Open to questions after the proposal and thr quick turnaround to install once we had accepted quote. Very happy with workmanship and products.

Awesome experience

A great pair of people to deal with. Prompt responses to all questions, arrived and completed all works on time with regular updates throughout the process. They completed all the paperwork and organised everything to have the system "on the grid" on the same day. Highly recommend

Friendly, Professional. Very Happy.

A smooth process start to finish. We liked that Scott did the quote, and the install. We didn’t have to do anything - Scott took care of all the fine details. Energex applications etc. our system was professionally installed and is producing better than we expect. We highly recommend Dillon and Kenzie Electrical

Excellent installation.

See above Scott explained how the process worked, helped us select the size and the components best suited to our needs. I felt confident in him as the installer and not just as a salesman.

Quality install

Trav and Scott installed a 10kW 3 phase solar system at our place in Camp Hill about a year ago and it hasn’t skipped a beat. The install was no fuss and looks great. Their solar knowledge and professionalism set Trav and Scott apart from the other companies we received quotes from. More than happy to recommend Dillon & Kenzie Electrical.

Very Happy with Dillon and Kenzie Installation

Very happy with the prompt response from Scott and the punctual process right throughout the installation. The explanation of the various panels and inverters available that could be used was thorough. There were no delays during the installation, Scott, Josh and Dan left everything tidy. The grid connection was organized by Scott.

Went above and beyond

Scott went above and beyond in organising our solar, including dealign with Energex when they were being..well...energex.

Happy to say that the system is producing more than I had anticipated, and was a nice clean job. All wiring very well organised with attention to detail.

Lee-anns installation

Installation (despite a few showers) went very well and they organised all the necessary paperwork. A quality product at an affordable price and backed up by awesome service. Highly recommend.

Excellent service

Very good service. Friendly team and always willing to help out, answer my questions and leave me feeling I made the right choice.

The team to choose.

Efficient, cooperative and excellent communicators. A seamless process be an efficient team.

Great install! Very happy customers.

We used Dillon & Kenzie to install our 6.6kW system, and I’d wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them. They are professional, friendly and down to earth. We chose them for their solar knowledge which was better than the other quotes we got. A great local company.

Excellent service and workmanship

Took the time to understand my requirements. Recommended hardware was spot on!

Install was a quality job... Very happy.

Meter change and grid connection was organised with almost no input on my part.

System performance is exactly what I wanted.

These guys know their stuff, not just how to churn out basic systems.

Fantastic professional installation. Friendly service

Fantastic, professional installation. Friendly service. Scott went above and beyond on the day of the install. More than happy to recommend Dillon and Kenzie Electrical to anyone wanting solar

A great experience

From the the very start these guys took care of everything from start to finish the whole process was a great experience.
Competitive pricing, fantastic customer service, communication and after installation assistance with information.
Highly recommend these guys.

Very Professional

Seamless process, professional design submission, on time, on budget, cleaned up after the installation..... interface with supply authorities was easy.

Could not be happier

I liked the personal touch with the no-obligation home consultation to explain the different options. It enabled us to re-evaluate what we needed in a solar system, and where best to install it.
The subsequent quote process was an open book: they don't need to be pushy salesmen because their professionalism and competitive rates make them a clear stand out. Their automated electronic proformas to process the paperwork made life so easy.
In the end we have a very neat 6.6kW system which was installed with care and is already saving hundreds every month.
I have already recommended these guys to family and friends. They are genuinely excited about what they do and now I understand why.

Cost effective installation with impressive initial results.

The quoting and installation process was smooth and proceeded in a timely manner. The installers decommissioned and removed our old 1.4kw inverter and panels. The new installation is neat and functions well with impressive power production even with the cloudy weather we have been having.

Top notch & well priced.

Fantastic solar company/installer. Down to earth. Honest advice. High quality systems offered, with variety of prices. Approachable tradesman. The best out of 3 I’d gotten quotes from.
Installation went smoothly and when promised. Solar installed on carport roof and looks amazing underneath; neatly cabled!!
Couldn’t be happier.

Couldn’t be happier

This company uses quality products. Reliable, honest and so easy to deal with. Would recommend to anyone.

Outstanding service

Outstanding service from start to finish. When our old solar system died Scott walked us through all the options and worked with us to find the most cost effective solution for a new system. His knowledgable advice and friendly manner gave us the confidence that we would get a quality product and a good customer experience. He has a great eye for detail and his communication is excellent. During the installation one of the panels got scratched and, although this wouldn’t have effected the performance of the panel, Scott came back and replaced it because it ‘didn’t look good’. He is able to monitor our system remotely and has been in contact since the installation to ensure everything is running smoothly. Dillon and Kenzie Electrical’s level of service goes ‘above and beyond’ and we would not hesitate to recommend them. It has been a pleasure working with Scott.

Truss Ted experts

Scott from Dillion and Kenzie provided excellent advice and was focused on delivering a system that met my needs. There were a few challenges with my property but Scott was able to solve those to ensure I had a cost effective outcome. Scott’s customer service was impeccable. I have a high level of trust and confidence in this business and have already recommended them to my neighbours.