Everlite Electrical Pty Ltd

Everlite Electrical Pty Ltd Reviews

Commercial & Residential Solar Installation

Everlite Electrical is a locally owned and operated solar PV system expert located in Hallam, tailoring specific solar solutions to suit your needs and budget. Everlite Electrical is a fully qualified, accredited and licensed team you can trust to get it right the first time and deliver a positive experience from first inquiry to well beyond installation.

Everlite Electrical are Certified Installers of Tesla Powerwall – The Worlds leading home battery technology.

Reviewers report paying: $4,306 - $5,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Everlite Electrical Pty Ltd Reviews (26)

Everlite 10/10 amazing solar install

I had an Amazing experiance with the install from Everlite Electrical. Spoke to a few different installers and went with Everlite as they have there own personal Sales team and Installers so its very easy to speak with them with any questions i needed answered.

They also installed my solar very quickly so im very greatful for that aswell.

Thanks to the whole team at Everlite. Looking forward to adding some more panels in the future with you.

Great price, helpful and professional Installation

Everlite Electrical were happy to match panels/inverter and pricing. All installed in one day, professional and very helpful with any questions I had along the way, just a phone call away.

Simply the best

Great customer service from the get go. Quality of product and installation was second to none. Professionalism at it's finest.

Made the process a breeze!

Great all round experience

From quote to install and beyond Julian and the boys from Everlite electrical have been amazing. The whole team are professional and friendly and followed up with any questions we had.
Thanks team, we’ve recommended you to many of our friends.

Fantastic team

Had our solar system installed early this month and couldn’t be any happier with the job, the quality, workmanship and price. Chez and Julian are great to deal with they were very helpful answering all my queries and made the transaction very easy. They took care of everything thing from start to finish. Thanks for a great job
Highly recommend Everlite Electrical.

Great team from start to finish!

The process was very smooth from quote to installation and they were always happy to answer all our questions about the system.
The team was very professional and tidy in installation and explained everything very thoroughly.
Very happy and would definitely recommend.

Very helpful to organise set up the conversion of the meter to the grid.The sale and quotations were very smooth. Highy recommended

Friend and professional.

I am very pleased with the installation from quote to finish.
Everything was done in a timely manner. Nothing was overlooked.
The staff are very friendly, helpful and professional.

Fabulous Experience from start to end

Everlite were fantastic to work with from getting the right quote to meet our requirements, to a great team that installed, and follow up on paperwork. Customer Service was exemplary and nothing too hard for any of the team to support with.

Well priced, owner/installer

Good quoting process experience.
Provided many options and responded well to my needs.
Family friendly installer and office suport
Polite, tidy, punctual and neat installation (Too early to determine effective and effeciency of system)

Ever light electrical

Ever light electrical Julian, Adrian, chez, and the boys were absolutely fantastic from start to finish!! I had the system installed seven days ago and haven’t looked back! Thank you so much once again from Alex and the Family!

Professional Plus Company

This company is really professional from quotation stage with many variations done on my request never a problem to the communication prior to install which was excellent. Chaz and the team onsite were a real pleasure to deal with - best trades people I have met actually.
Highly recommend.

A really great job

I recently had a 6.6KV solar system expertly designed and installed by Everlite Electrical from Hallam Victoria.
I am pleased I chose Everlite Electrical for my solar job and highly recommend them. They were quick with a comprehensive quote and always available to explain things and solve issues as I stepped through the quoting system. My roof is not ideal given varying angles and levels etc yet Everlite worked through these challenges and designed a system that placed the majority of panels on the garage roof. The system is now fully operational and performing very well.

Whilst the extended Covid-19 lock down followed by some nasty weather initially delayed things somewhat the installation crew arrived early one Saturday morning and were nothing short of professional. The guys were extremely polite and freely explained the various elements of the job to me. They also left the site perfectly clean.

They are a small young hard-working team that I’m sure will have a big future given they are local and provide a full electrical service, not just solar, and have the clients interests at heart. This was critical with my job when an unexpected switchboard problem emerged. Chez fully briefed me on the solution, provided a quote and urgently scheduled the work. After this was fixed the whole job was signed off and approved the same day by the local Inspector. Well done to all.

Highly Recommend

Great service from start to finish, very happy with the end result. Highly recommend them for anyone looking for a solar installation.

Good Service

The installation was completed in 7 hours! The system looks great and works great. Fronius 5kW inverter and 17 Longi panels installed. Happy with installation and communication.

Thanks Julian, Chezline, Andrea and his team.

Great Quality

Had a good experience with Chez and Julian. Great quality and service.

Excellent Job

Quoting process was easy and was happy to price match. Responded to all calls and emails promptly.

You have to choose these guys first!

These guys came recommended from a great friend and they didn’t disappoint. Julian and the team at the office on the phone and emails plus Chez and the installation team. From the start to the finish they were really honest, very professional sticking to the “covid rules put in place” and a quick clean install. My panels and inverter look great! Working really well and it’s exciting to know our energy is clean for the future generations to follow. Thanks to everyone at Everlite I absolutely recommend you to everyone

Solar install, given thumbs up

Thanks Chez and the crew at everlite electrical. Easy to speak to, didn't mind giving a couple of quotes on different solar systems. Once installed the follow up phone calls to and from Chez has been great service. Prompt and on time.

Give everlite electrical a go, for a quote on your solar system, support your local business.

Thumbs up from me

Regards Matt

Your one stop shop for electrical!

In a smooth and professional manner, everlite electrical took care of all my electrical needs , efficiently and without breaking the bank. Massive solar set up , huge split AC, electrical oven, high end cctv complete security system , alarm and sensor light wired in without need or inconvinuence top team.... All perfect.!!

My sparky for life

Aweosme bunch of blokes, couldn’t be happier. Very neat installation, and very informative. The everlite boys Had all the time in the world to answer any questions.
Amazing service from the guys at Everlite Electrical. Chezlin is very knowledgeable and informative, explaining the system and how it works. Everyone was very friendly and professional. Will definitely be recommending Everlite to all my family and friends.
Couldn’t be happier with the service!
I’ve been shopping around for awhile finding a system that was affordable and good Quilty, Everlite Electrical was my 3rd company to have a quote and when the salesman came he understood my budget and what I needed, customer service was excellent and and didn’t need to think twice.
My wife and I are so happy with the installation from Chezlin and his boys, they communicated with us through the whole process and cleaned up after, Chezlin took the time to run through the system and how much we will be saving over the years to come and answered all of questions we had overall service 10/10