Green Wave Solar Pty Ltd

Green Wave Solar Pty Ltd Reviews

Green Wave Solar Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Dunsborough WA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $4,250 - $9,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Green Wave Solar Pty Ltd Reviews (24)

High quality of work

Awesome customer service, any questions promptly answered in detail and whole process was very easy and professional with quality materials.

Rain, Hail AND Shine!

The guys from Green Wave Solar made our installation a breeze. Not only did they make the process simple, but the two guys installed our system on a day that was raining and hailing on and off from before their start time at 7am until after 1pm in the afternoon! They were unstoppable. We've had our product in for two days now and we can already see the savings coming in. Thanks for your huge effort guys - rain, hail AND shine!!

fantastic job

From first contact for a quote to final installation we found Greenwavesolar to be both courteous and professional.
I cannot fault in any way Matt and his team of tradesmen and I would recommend them to anyone thinking of installing a solar system.
We also had a major problem with our hot water system and within 48 hours of contacting Matt we had a brand new I.Solar heat pump installed. Once again Matt and his team were on the job immediately.
A big thankyou to Greenwavesolar and your team on a job well done.

So happy with Green Wave Solar

From the moment we met Matt to the final Installation Green Wave Solar were excellent. No pushy sales and continuous calls, just good advice and knowledge on their products.

We were also pleased that the type of panels on offer were ones we had read about as being highly efficient, even on those less sunnier days..

From beginning to end the process was so easy, Green Wave Solar took care of all the pro-forma with Synergy and the rebate...

The team who did the installation were very quick, efficient and cleaned up after themselves. They went through the system with us and also had great knowledge.

Finally, we know that not only have we supported a local business, but that Green Wave Solar are there to help us and offer advice when needed.

Great job! Highly recommend them...

Easy to deal with

Greenwave solar were honest and easy to deal with. No harassing phone calls from sales people and prompt installation.

Excellent communication

We have just had a 6.65kw system with Fronius 3 phase inverter and 19 Q Cell panels installed.

We initially delt with Matt over the oven who provided the quote and organised the installation. He provided great non pushy advice answering all our questions.
James came and did the site inspection and again great communication very friendly and professional.
I didn't see all the team for the installation but got home mid afternoon to find Jack finishing off the job. There was a small problem with the electrics that delayed the complete installation so Jack came back the next morning to finish and run through the system with us. Again a great communicator.
The whole experience has been very smooth and we are looking forward to watching our power production and reaping the savings.
Thanks Green Wave Solar. Highly recommended

Solar Panel Installation

We had many quotes from various companies in the region. We decided to go with Green Wave Solar Pty Ltd in the end as they were the company that provided the best information, had the best quality system for our needs and ultimately seemed the friendliest as well as the most professional. The work was carried out as promised. We feel that the level of customer support available was key in choosing Green Wave over all the others.

Yay we finally got Solar

Well organized efficient company to deal with, installation went really well and system worked really well from the minute it was turned on..

Prompt, Professional, Reliable.

From start to finish, can't fault this team.
Reliable, Easy to deal with and efficient installers with a quality installation.

Professional organisation

Chris and the Green Wave team were a great bunch to deal with. Chris was able to answer all my questions when I was getting quotes and made a lot of sense unlike some others. The installation went without a hitch, and the installation team were very curious and diligent in their work resulting in very tidy and professional install. I would highly recommend Green Wave for all you solar needs.

Go Green Wave Solar for a great experience

I received an introduction to Green Wave from SolarQuotes and I couldn't be happier. Matt was great to talk to. He patiently answered all my questions and I never felt like I was talking to a pushy salesman. Great pre-sale experience.
The guys installing were also excellent. Explained what they doing and happily answered all our questions.
I'd would highly recommend Green Wave Solar.

Can't fault these guys.

Green Wave were fantastic to deal with, right from our initial enquiry. All our questions were answered and everything was clearly explained before we went ahead. The install was quick, tidy and pain free, and the total cost was very reasonable considering the quality of the system. Chris, Matt, James and the install team were friendly, polite and professional throughout. Our PV system and iStore water heater have massively reduced our need for energy from the grid and bottled gas. From the information our smart meter is giving us, our next electricity bill should be tiny. If you're in the south west and considering solar, do yourself a favour and give these guys a call.

Green wave solar Profesional and honest

Matt was knowledgeable and gave us a easy to read but informative quote with all the information we needed. I had to call Matt with a few questions a couple of times which he gave me the answers I needed.
The installers arrived at the designated time and were professional and quick with the install.
Green wave solar organised the grid connection for us so we were generating power from when the installers left.
The company and staff were a pleasure to deal with

The initial interview with the Team was informative and reassuring. The Green Wave team arrive as promised and the installation completed in one afternoon. We are very happy with the job and the professionalism of all involved.

A happy customer

We made a decision to install solar on our property before Xmas. We reached out to Green Wave Solar for a quote and detailed information on available products. A detailed quote was received promptly and included extensive advice and guidance on a suitable solution. There was no sales pressure at any stage. We then decided to engage Green Wave Solar to design, deliver and install the system based on quote the high level of confidence and professional advice provide by the Green Wave team. Installation was well organised and was a painless experience. The team keep me informed throughout the install. They were highly engaging, and displayed superior levels of customer service. I would highly recommend Green Wave Solar based on the professional, efficient and competent levels of service provided from enquiry to final delivery.

Fantastic

The entire process was excellent, nothing negative to comment on, everything was seamless, professional and easy.

Exceptional Service

I used GWS to install a 6.6kW system on a commercial premise. We were originally hoping to install a much larger system but Western Power had advised that it would require significant upgrades (10k plus). GWS visited the site and noted that Western Power's drawings were wrong and they quoted to do the upgrades and get WP approval for much less than the 10k quoted by WP. Two other installers had looked at the site and did not go to this level of detail to work ot what was required. Ultimately we elected to go with the 6.6kW system but I was very impressed with Chris and the team and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them

Extremely Satisfied with Installation

Green Wave were excellent to deal with throughout the quote, system selection and installation process. Chris was responsive to my queries and offered the right technical solution at a fair price. Being a local supplier and installer, convenience to Green Wave was an important consideration to me in the event of any support requirements in the coming years. Chris promptly organised energy supplier approval and was able to install the panels and inverter in a time scale convenient to me. A great job, Team Green Wave. I now look forward to reaping the benefits of my new PV solar system...

Fast and efficient

Prompt to return with a call and quote. Provided good information about their products. Install was done within a couple of weeks of accepting quote. The team were on time and organised they took Cate of everything! Happy to recommend.

Great Installation by Green Wave Solar

Have been considering solar for quite some time and are very glad we went with Green Wave Solar, they were very helpful and had the system up and running in no time. Green Wave took care of the whole process, thoroughly recommend.

Great company to deal with.

Green Wave Solar were extremely professional, honest and did a great installation with attention to detail. Fully recommend these guys .

Thanks for the review Carlo, We were happy to negotiate with you on price and glad we could meet you at a price you were happy to pay. Not without its hiccups, the raked ceilings and 2 story install and panel removal, along with the weather were all problems overcome and we managed to get a fantastic outcome for you. We even pulled the string line out!

The quality of the products you chose will see you benefit for years to come. Fronius are fantastic as are the Q Cell range.

We are glad we could help

Awesome service

I had been thinking about solar for the past 18 months and had spoken to a few companies and to be honest all they wanted to do was sell me a system. I called Green Wave Solar and right from the start it was different Chris and Kane came to my house for a site inspection they looked at my power usage and came up with a system specific to my needs, Thanks again Chris and Kane and the Grren Wave team

The pleasure was all ours Russell. Top client.

Job well done

The team from Green Wave Solar was friendly, polite and tidy. Even when the weather was against them. A job well done.

Thanks Kaye for the lovely review. Our staff are what makes us!

glad we could help and your sons installation wont be far off!

Very professional team

Chris and the team at Green Wave Solar are very experienced. The installation process was seamless. The team are very friendly and helpful. They took the time to explain the installation and operation of my new system. I'm very pleased to recommend Green Wave Solar.

Thanks Gail,

We really appreciate the kind words. It was a pleasure to deal with you. Also a big thank you to you for accommodating us on a Saturday with our busy work schedule.

Cheers to lower power bills!