Hello Sun

Hello Sun Reviews

Hello Sun is a Newcastle based owner operated solar and electrical company. We have a passion for creating the best solutions to meet our customers needs. Our goal is to do quality installations of reliable products so that we have happy customers.

Tom has been in the solar industry since 2014 and has worked on a wide variety of jobs as well as performing maintenance and repairs on existing systems.

• You deal directly with the business owner who is an electrician and will be onsite for the installation
• Our mission is to get the best solutions for our customers not the biggest sales
• Your quote will include everything, there will be no hidden charges.
• We custom design solar systems for each and every property, ensuring optimum results with our pre install site visits.
• We only use panels and inverters for our clients that we trust and know will last, we use local electrical wholesalers to supply the stock
• We take time and use care to make sure you get the best installation possible, we think about how the end product will look on your house.

Reviewers report paying: $3,250 - $6,050 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Hello Sun Reviews (9)

Great customer service and simple explanation given on options available

This was an addition to an existing 4kw system installed by another installer. This installation was by far superior to the prior installation.

Got a visit from the owner of the business the day after request quote to inspect property. Was able to assist with reconnecting an existing enphase system while inspecting the meter board. Quote received the following day with 2 options including cost to upgrade with additional panels. Booked to install very quickly and the person completing the quote was also the person installing the system. Install without fault although done over 2 days due to some rainy weather. Very professional, polite and perfect customer service.

Best Yet

Terrific service and better price. Polite and patient and had a 16kW name brand (Trina / Fronius) system on my roof a week after I pressed the go button.

Leave the sharks alone and give Tom a call, you can thank me later.

Thanks Marc, it was a pleasure to do.

Easy to deal with and true to his word

Everything was easily organised and completed in a timely manner exactly as promised

Happy Customer

Tom is very thorough and prompt. He visited our home to inspect the site and quickly provided us with a very competitive quote.

He was very flexible with available installation dates and supplies quality panels and invertors, his installation was immaculate and of the highest quality, even using stainless saddles and system monitoring as standard. Little extras like this shows Tom’s commitment and professionalism.

Tom is a really nice bloke and I’ll happily recommend him to anyone looking for a quality system.
We are very happy with the services supplied by Hello Sun.

Thank you Tom.

great installer

Customer service was great, Tom actually came out and discussed my needs and gave quote on site.Other companies rang and just gave sale pitch. Funny thing one rang back when i said that i had gone else where and said they would meet any price. My comment was if they wanted my work i exspect that they quote me the best price first up.
Tom`s follow up is very good. Everything was completed with no need for me to do anything but decide on provider

Better than we could have hoped for!

Tom was so easy to work with. Organised to inspect the property and got the quote to us the same day.

A week later Tom started work on our Solar. The attention to detail was great - the work has been completed to the highest standard and all of the wiring, the inverter and the panels have been immaculately installed with the least impact possible to our property.

Tom is very friendly and I wouldn't think twice about reccomending anyone to use Tom for their solar needs.

Tom managed everything for us, even the paperwork with our electricity provider and cleaned everything up once he had finished.

We are super happy with our new Solar System and can't wait to reap the benefits.

Thanks Tom!

Outstanding

Outstanding, I had to post a review of my solar installation, I couldnt be happier, Hello sun is a great local business, the cost, speed and quality of the install was top notch, they removed an old dead system, and put in new 6.6kw system at a great price we went from a $900 bill to an $8 credit on our first bill. Tom is a great bloke highly recommend the team at Hello Sun. We can fully track our usage and cost through connected app wish we had got them in sooner, call them today you wont be dissapointed.

Great advice. Quality install.

Quote was prompt. Installation completed on the dates specified with no issues. Demo of mobile app to monitor system. Grid connection organised and then completed by electricity supplier within time frames given by installer.

The installer does the quote.

Got a quote the day I enquired, installed within 2 weeks of giving him the go ahead. He was polite, tidy and punctual and organised the connection to the grid.