InStyle Solar

InStyle Solar Reviews

InStyle Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Brendale and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $5,300 - $11,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

InStyle Solar Reviews (115)

Wish I never had instyle solar put solar panels on my roof

Had solar panels installed 4 months ago installed incorrectly had 2 people come and try and fix them unsuccessfully still waiting to find out when someone is coming again to try again welcome to instyle solar

Successful install

Our installer team was lead by Brad and along with three other members of the team informed us of an approximate time of arrival to commence the install. Right on time they introduced them selves and explained what was the process. I couldn’t fault the team in any way. They went about the install with out a hitch and consulted us on any issue that would affect the appearance of the exterior of the house and undertook the total job in a tradesman like manner and upon completion took all the packaging and rubbish with them.

As I said couldn’t fault any member of this professional team and would recommend them to any one considering the install of a solar system by InStyle Solar.

Thorough and professional from start to finish

We were impressed with InStyle Solar from start to finish! They were thorough and professional from initial consultation to post service installation. Having a qualified electrician talk us through the initial consult, their own employees and not contractors as installers, and an Australian owned business were all important and reassuring for us. Highly recommend for anyone looking at solar!

Too easy

Whole process from initial consultation to installation and follow up was great. Couldn’t fault anything.

Simple from start to finish

From the moment the sales guy stepped into the house we got the feeling he was committed to us and doing the right thing by us, we had a very bad experience on our last solar and had nothing but problems so we were very cautious and spent a long time with the sales person o make sure this was the right purchase and he was amazing he wasn't pushy and didn't make us feel like we were waiting his time, after we signed up there was constant communication about paperwork and installation. The install team was knowledgeable and easy to deal with they were very professional and answered all questions overall a perfect experience thank you instyle!!

Fantastic company

Great company to deal with. Great job with installation. Cameron McCarthy was great. Was there through the whole process. Would definitely recommend as a solar company and would use again.

Great experience

Brian was great to work with and the whole experience was easy. The installers were lovely and quick and professional. Janine and Jayden being there for any advice or questions was invaluable when learning the app and dealing with the electricity company.

Efficient and Seamless

I had done some research, so the sales /quote process treated me with respect. The information was as I expected and factual. I had a list and each issue was answered without hesitation.
The installation was really good - Nik was on time the and James were a great team. Efficient and clean are the tow words that come to mind. All questions answered as they went along. I had great confidence in their work because the seem to be on to it and know their stuff.
Overall it was a great experience. I am pleased with my choice.

Original Review on 29-06-2020:

Fantastic installer Quality System / Value for Money

Cameron was a great sales person asked all the right Questions, from Instyle solar the panels came from Canada 20 years Guarantee, same day installation polite, there when they said they would be there, cleaned up no mess,and helped me with grid connection! All up and running now very pleased with Instyle solar Original ratings

8 months later we asked Malcolm : "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes very pleased with the performance my electricity bill for the last 3 months was $720 and just received the electricity bill for this Quarter was $128 almost $600 in savings I'm a happy chappy thanks too you and installer much appreciated keep up the great work

Instyle Solar service

The consultant was punctual, informative and knowledgeable. The installers were also punctual, polite and efficient and tidy. Cannot fault the service.

Fantastic team kept us informed. Friendly staff.

Rory was excellent to deal with. Our installation was very tidy and punctual and kept us informed the whole time.

Great Service!

Instyle were the the only company that arranged a time to have a salesman meet with me directly and go through what I was looking for in the system and particular requirements. This included limited location for the inverter (ended up choosing a micro-inverter system). The salesman was very knowledgeable and had plenty of real world experience that allowed him to quote for an upgrade to my switch board at the same time. This allowed me to coordinate the solar install and switch board upgrade with minimal disruption to our home service.

Next the installation - couldn't have asked for a more professional team. They did an excellent job of aligning the panels on my roof and cleanup afterwards, couldn't even tell they had been there.

The System is working to expectations and I would have no proper recommending Instyle Solar to anyone.

Great service and product

The sales process was very smooth. Hugo knew what he was selling and although we were encouraged to purchased that day, we did not feel pressured.
The installation process was very smooth and the guys were lovely and very respectful to me and my property.
The process post installation was explained to us by both Hugo in an email and the installer. The installer wanted to help us set up the Wifi, but we had to buy a booster. We did however call the customer service desk for assistance and Jayden was very helpful.

Brilliant

Absolutely happy with everything. Great customer service. Looks great on the house. Love the black panels. Would definitely recommend instyle solar

Fantastic system and loving the $$$ saving

Great service from start to finish everything was well explained about the whole process. From type of system we needed and down to every kw we produce and save. Installers were great and were very careful in the whole process to not cause any damage to tiles etc. definitely recommend instyle solar to everyone.

Happy customer

Very easy to deal with. Sales person gave couple of size options, not pushy at all. We were kept informed at every step as to when they would be here..and they were punctual, friendly n professional in the way they did our install.
Recieved word from energex that they had been notified. Emails from Instyle to let us know what to do next once panels were on the roof. Happy customer.

Great experience

Such a professional company from start to finish. Our 8kW system is doing better than expected.

Joyful Experience

The sales/quoting experience was amazing, Bryan explained and held our interest and answered our questions well.
I was very impressed by the company and our dealings have been prompt, friendly and efficient.

Very professional

Very professional, answered every question. Best part they actually came out to my house to quote. Installation was a breeze

Professional and helpful from start to finish

Fantastic process from start to finish. Bryan was more than helpful. Having heard two neighbours recently use the company for their installs I had him come out to look at mine. There was no hard sales pitch, just a quick, easy to understand explanation. Sign up was easy as well. Installers were on time, professional and very helpful in their walk-through of the system. The job was neat and tidy and quality workmanship. Would highly recommend them.

Wonderful people at InStyle

I rang around and read a lot and spoke to four/five companies. You can tell the ones who know their stuff - and InStyle definitely can answer every question with Authority, but the thing that got me is that Every Person I talked to at InStyle also had real authenticity. Solar is a bit intimidating and they all made me feel safe! Thanks Hugo, James and the nice girl I spoke to today.
Must be a good place to work.
Angus, Bundeena.

Great experience

Fantastic experience from the beginning with mark Cecato the salesman who explained everything . James Oakden and his installation team clean tidy polite. And David Bishop in the office who talked me through the app download and how it works. And the great thing is we have cloud and the system is performing better than we expected .

Very informative and smooth install process

Initial meeting was informative and the follow up / customer service was good (even after install). The products are from a quality company and the installers are part of InStyle (not subcontractors) and were friendly, punctual and did a good job. Would recommend InStyle to family and friends.

Extremely happy

The customer service has been great from start to finish. Warren, the sales rep, explained everything really well. Nate and Mike, the installers, were fantastic, very polite and thorough. I’m really happy with the service

Great quality and install

Great experience from start to finish! Dave, Cameron and the installers were very professional and fast. Very happy overall.

5 star solar company

Recommend by my cousin. Absolutely enjoyed the process from beginning to end with my InStyle solar panels. The representative who came out to my house to give a quote was warm and not pushy. Another representative via phone, was friendly and courteous. The installers were absolutely amazing updating me on the progress and answering all my questions. Great solar company! I will definitely recommend them to all my family and friends!

Great company to deal with

a really transaction. Every person we dealt with was so extremely helpful and informative. Took us step by step through the process and explained everything until we fully understood it. The installers were great and did a good, very neat job and cleaned up after themselves

The quote went really well, very happy with with the process of everything. He explained everything to detail which we was happy with greay service.

Instyle Solar is an excellent organisation

Instyle Solar are a professional and honest organisation that installed the solar system quickly and efficiently. The system has been in place for over a month and it is working really well. I am pleased with the outcome and professionalism of all the staff that attended my home before, during and after the installation. From Scott at the beginning of the process to Mark and his team who installed it, to the follow up visit by Tom and Kurt who attended to make a repair of my roof and finally to Gary the painter who made good the damage to the ceiling. I must mention the telephone staff who were very kind in taking messages and following up the escalation process on my behalf. Thank you.

My interactions with my account manager David was superb. Any questions either by email, message or phone were quickly attended to and dealt with quickly. You can imagine the stress when I realised I had a leak in my roof and in the middle of all the recent storms, when this was reported to Instyle Solar they quickly attended my home with a no quibble and can do will do attitude. It certainly put my mind at rest and all issues were resolved really quickly.

This is an honest and true statement of the service that I received. I cannot recommend Instyle Solar enough, they are awesome.

Thank you so much for the excellent outcome folks.

Simply Amazing

Great service from the moment the installers arrived. They were polite, professional, install was quick, they certainly know what their doing. What impressed me was that they cleaned up after themselves unlike other trade experiences I’ve had in the past!

Great install

The quoting process was seamless and informative and answered all my fears about this purchase. The install crew were punctual and professional and within half a day the system was in and configured. The connection to the grid through the power providers moved quickly with the friendly help and organising from the installer and we were enjoying the benefits within a couple of days.

very prompt service
Great rep that came to us and spoke to us about the process and the team that cone to install was great
Very happy

Very happy with the installation

Very happy with the instillation and performance. Helpful and quick response for staff team.

Excellent

Bryan and David were just great and helped with all the questions we had. The installers were very friendly, efficient, and tidied up everything perfectly after they finished. Overall a good experience.

Happy with the system

The team arrived early, were perlite and friendly and system is working great.
Very happy!

Awesome service

I was so sceptical as I’d had several quotes from pushy salesmen trying to ‘make’ me install solar. As a widow, I was confused as my husband and I always made these decisions together. The guys from InStyle Solar we fantastic. I never felt bullied or pressured and all the information and facts were presented to me in a professional manner without any pressure whatsoever to purchase. I’ll definitely be recommending based on courtesy and professionalism along with having a great product- thank you!

Legitimate Australian Installers

Really simple booking process, Hugo that stopped by to explain the systems and process was great.

The team doing the install was courteous, friendly & did a great job and very clean.

Amazing work to you all. Thank you so much. I look forward to lowering my bills and referring InStyle to friends & family.

Great experience

From the initial phone call, to the salesman, the product and installers, Instyle Solar were fantastic. Got great advice and amazing after install help setting it all up.
Am very happy with the whole experience

What Great Service

At first I was hesitant about getting solar but thought we really need to start making our Earth a better place. After a lot of information gathering and time wasters, a good friend said Mark C is into Solar and you grew up together. Once I touched base with Mark it was seemless. Mark took the time to explain how it all worked and what savings we could make. He answered all my questions any concerns we had including installation. The installation guys were fantastic, really nice people and nice workman ship on the job. We will be recommending the Instyle Solar team to anyone that’s in need.

quick and easy instalation

the Salesman was very knowledgeable about solar and helped us with all the questions we had.

Seamless delivery

We have been very impressed with Instyle Solar and in particular, Bryan Adams from beginning to now handover of the solar. He was able to meet us at home at a time convenient to us and explained the product, including the benefits of Solar and the value it will bring to our family by going through our usage and family needs, as well as answering all of our questions patiently. The installation happened earlier than first promised and communication about the date change was great! We have nothing but praise for Bryan and the team for the seamless delivery of this amazing product. Thank you.

Easy to deal with, great installers & competitive pricing

Easy to deal with. Competitive pricing, great installers & system exceeding expectations.

Excellent service from quote to installation

George Ghattas helped us understand the value proposition for solar with a professional presentation for sizing & pricing that gave us confidence in the return on investment proposal. The installation team needed two visits to fit the panels due to a windy storm, but did an excellent job that looked good & again made us feel comfortable that we had chosen the best team to do the job. We look forward to appreciating the valuable impact of solar energy in reducing our monthly bill payments as well as generating money back from the retailer from our feed-in capacity, all according to the original plan presented. Instyle Solar are highly recommended service providers.

Very happy

The sales and quoting process was excellent. Kathy explained everything to a tee and is a very friendly person.
The installation went very well and the electrician Adam was very helpful and friendly. My son was very impressed with the quality and cleanliness of his work.
Overall I am very happy from start to finish and would recommend Instyle Solar to anyone who is thinking of installing solar

Recommend Instyle Solar – This company has been in the business for a long time

Our consultant Bryan Adams was very professional in dealing with us. He asked the right questions and understood our solar requirements. He was very knowledgeable and made the process easy to follow and understand.
There were no deviations to the timeline from when we purchased the product to final installation. They are highly reliable.
The very first month of going live with Instyle Solar, we received a c.$90.00 credits.
The Instyle Solar app is very friendly to use as well.

Instyle Solar A Good Choice!

With so many solar suppliers on the market we were keen to choose one with a good solid background and reasonably priced, and Instyle fit the bill. Bryan Adams, our consultant, was thorough and followed up every step of the way. The installers were professional and efficient. Would certainly recommend Instyle Solar !

Highly recommended!!

I was initially hesitant about getting solar but thought I would just get some information about it all. We met with Kathy and she took the time to explain how it all worked and what savings we could make. She answered all our questions and alleviated any concerns we had. Their whole team is very professional and helpful, and they do not hesitate in answering any questions even after the job has been completed. I would also like to give a shout out to the installation guys as they were fantastic and did a fabulous job. We honestly would have no hesitations in recommending the Instyle Solar team to anyone, in fact have I referred my brother to them, and he too has had them install a system for his place.

New Installation

In Style Solar have just completed my installation and all aspects from the initial consultation to finalisation has been faultless. My wife and I were particularly impressed with the sales process headed by Bryan Adams and the final product and pricing were as initially quoted. Bryan Adams was knowledgable and provided us with a high level of confidence with his polite and informative style. The install went ahead fairly smoothly although we were asked to re-scheduled on two occasions but the agreed follow-up dates were met. The technician that attended to the update of our meter box was very polite, removed all job spoils from his work area and the gave us a full run down on the hardware and instructions on the In Style Solar App to monitor power usage. We are still waiting for our Energy Provider to attend to grid installation but do not see this as an issue for InStyle Solar.

Great all round

Everything ran smoothly we were informed in a lot of detail of what to expect and of the product. The sales rep was very friendly and helpful with any of our questions. We were happy with installation. They were quick, tidy and informative. The customer service was very professional and friendly they helped us with every step.

Great installer. Happy and well mannered. Explained everything he had to before he left. Great experience.

Sales lady Kathryn was awesome. Came and sat and explained it all to us. Doing the calculations so we could decide which option would best suit us.
Installers were good. They were quite and polite. Got in and did the job needed and then cleaned up their mess before leaving.