InStyle Solar

InStyle Solar Reviews

InStyle Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Brendale and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $2,850 - $11,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Battery brands previously installed

InStyle Solar Reviews (134)

Great end to end support and professionalism

Had a great experience with the team at InStyle Solar.

Sales team were clear and detailed in their explanation of the options and the benefits.

The onboarding process was excellent and always kept me informed of where things were at from the lead up to installation to on the day getting a text message that the installation team were on the way and an estimate on when they would be arriving.

Installation team did a great job and were clear about why we would need to adjust the number of panels we could fit v's the quote (5 panels) and how they could rearrange some panels to not have to reduce by 5 panels, only 2.

Several days in now and the system is cranking and the app/website to monitor usage has a great level of detail to help us see our production and usage and help us optimise our power usage to take as much advantage of the solar as possible.

Professional team, excellent customer service

The process of getting solar can be confusing and difficult. However, the team from Instyle Solar made it so much easier. They are with you every step of the way and will answer your inquiry in a timely manner.

Most of my communications with Instyle are by email (great for those who dislike talking on the phone), and the only time I had to get on a call is with I make the switch to a different energy provider in the later stages of the process.

There are different choices of hardware you can choose from based on your budget, and so far they are performing better than expected.

I would recommend anyone to go through Instyle Solar to start their journey on getting solar for their properties!

Professional, Informed and Excellent Service

The salesman had excellent product and manufacturing knowledge, he provided all the detailed information we wanted around the system and comparative products, usage, warranty and was able to answer all our question on the spot. Installation was booked within the estimated time frame, was straight forward, the foreman very helpful providing step by step guidance to set up the software to our wifi and phones. We did have an issue with the system cutting out in the first month however the service team were efficient at responding to our problem and arranging a technician to attend the premises promptly and fixing the issue then and there. Highly recommend.

InStyle - So Good to Deal With

It was a pleasure dealing with InStyle Solar from beginning to end. The quote process was simple and the agent was able to go into great detail about everything. He certainly knew the business and we were sold. From the moment we signed the contract, InStyle were in contact with us about the process and work was undertaken in a very reasonable time. The process for connecting to the grid was also quite simple, with all steps explained for us.

Very satisfied repeat customer

We initially used InSyle Solar on our previous home and they were fantastic start to finish so much so that we decided to use them again on our next home purchase. Same fantastic service & installation, no issues and very professional. Thanks InStyle Solar

Truely fantastic service

From the first contact InStyle have been fantastic. They took time to understand our needs now and into the future. Rory answered all our questions and helped us work with energy retailer to get the system online post-installation. The follow-up service has been on point.

Professional Staff and Quality Product

The quality of the product and customer service is one of none. Would recommend instyle to all my friends in needs.

Installers were polite and on time, answered all questions and only left when we were properly informed and happly.

Excellent job very professional

Everything from sales to installation to grid connection was perfect

Very impressive

From the information and quoting to the installation, the process was simple and clear..
All staff were very polite, knowledgeable and very efficient.
I would definitely recommend InStyle Solar

Legendary service

From start to finish was absolute pleasure and easy dealing with sales and technicians that know the best for you and your budget..
The technicians did a great job and were very efficient and professional.
A massive thanks to the team at inStyle Solar was an absolute pleasure and you have been recommended to everyone I know when it comes to being connected with solar..

Very Happy with Service

Very happy with the system. From the sales rep quoting to the installer was a very easy process.

Great product and amazing service

Instyle Solar have been nothing but amazing to deal with from the moment we made our first call to organize a quote.

The install guys were polite and arrived on time and ran us through how to use everything once installed ????
The customer service team has been awesome and are always just a phone call away, and it’s a nice feeling to know that they are also locals and just around the corner if we need anything.

The only problem is I’m addicted to checking the app for how much power we are making and money we are saving !!

Fantastic service and quality tradesman even worked through the rain.

Great service and quality tradesman. Even worked through the rain. Highly recommend.

Satisfied customer

From the quote acceptance to final install We were pleased with the communication & coordination of all aspects. Installed as scheduled & operational that day! We had a smaller existing solar system so connection & energy provider actions were all done. System works as proposed & we are generating electricity credit already.

Very satisfied customer

The whole process was seamless and very professional and informative. Could not ask for a more careing company

Could not recommend InStyle Solar enough

We have recommended InStyle Solar to our neighbours and friends. From the first contact to the final installation the company and employees have been top notch. There was nothing to clean up after the fellows left and we are more than happy with how everything fell into place after placing the order.

Friendly knowledgeable staff

Sales team and staff were friendly and knowledgeable, not pushy, just laid out the info and it all made sense so I decided to proceed. It was just installed last week and the installers showed up on time and were well mannered.

Instyle Solar - Genuine FIVE STARS.

Looking for a Solar Installer. Go no further. Go with Instyle Solar.
Good value, prompt, reliable, professional, courteous and helpful at all stages in the process.
Willing to take the next step for customers. Would not hesitate to use them again.

Wish I never had instyle solar put solar panels on my roof

Had solar panels installed 4 months ago installed incorrectly had 2 people come and try and fix them unsuccessfully still waiting to find out when someone is coming again to try again welcome to instyle solar

Successful install

Our installer team was lead by Brad and along with three other members of the team informed us of an approximate time of arrival to commence the install. Right on time they introduced them selves and explained what was the process. I couldn’t fault the team in any way. They went about the install with out a hitch and consulted us on any issue that would affect the appearance of the exterior of the house and undertook the total job in a tradesman like manner and upon completion took all the packaging and rubbish with them.

As I said couldn’t fault any member of this professional team and would recommend them to any one considering the install of a solar system by InStyle Solar.

Thorough and professional from start to finish

We were impressed with InStyle Solar from start to finish! They were thorough and professional from initial consultation to post service installation. Having a qualified electrician talk us through the initial consult, their own employees and not contractors as installers, and an Australian owned business were all important and reassuring for us. Highly recommend for anyone looking at solar!

Too easy

Whole process from initial consultation to installation and follow up was great. Couldn’t fault anything.

Simple from start to finish

From the moment the sales guy stepped into the house we got the feeling he was committed to us and doing the right thing by us, we had a very bad experience on our last solar and had nothing but problems so we were very cautious and spent a long time with the sales person o make sure this was the right purchase and he was amazing he wasn't pushy and didn't make us feel like we were waiting his time, after we signed up there was constant communication about paperwork and installation. The install team was knowledgeable and easy to deal with they were very professional and answered all questions overall a perfect experience thank you instyle!!

Fantastic company

Great company to deal with. Great job with installation. Cameron McCarthy was great. Was there through the whole process. Would definitely recommend as a solar company and would use again.

Great experience

Brian was great to work with and the whole experience was easy. The installers were lovely and quick and professional. Janine and Jayden being there for any advice or questions was invaluable when learning the app and dealing with the electricity company.

Efficient and Seamless

I had done some research, so the sales /quote process treated me with respect. The information was as I expected and factual. I had a list and each issue was answered without hesitation.
The installation was really good - Nik was on time the and James were a great team. Efficient and clean are the tow words that come to mind. All questions answered as they went along. I had great confidence in their work because the seem to be on to it and know their stuff.
Overall it was a great experience. I am pleased with my choice.

Original Review on 29-06-2020:

Fantastic installer Quality System / Value for Money

Cameron was a great sales person asked all the right Questions, from Instyle solar the panels came from Canada 20 years Guarantee, same day installation polite, there when they said they would be there, cleaned up no mess,and helped me with grid connection! All up and running now very pleased with Instyle solar Original ratings

8 months later we asked Malcolm : "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes very pleased with the performance my electricity bill for the last 3 months was $720 and just received the electricity bill for this Quarter was $128 almost $600 in savings I'm a happy chappy thanks too you and installer much appreciated keep up the great work

Instyle Solar service

The consultant was punctual, informative and knowledgeable. The installers were also punctual, polite and efficient and tidy. Cannot fault the service.

Fantastic team kept us informed. Friendly staff.

Rory was excellent to deal with. Our installation was very tidy and punctual and kept us informed the whole time.

Great Service!

Instyle were the the only company that arranged a time to have a salesman meet with me directly and go through what I was looking for in the system and particular requirements. This included limited location for the inverter (ended up choosing a micro-inverter system). The salesman was very knowledgeable and had plenty of real world experience that allowed him to quote for an upgrade to my switch board at the same time. This allowed me to coordinate the solar install and switch board upgrade with minimal disruption to our home service.

Next the installation - couldn't have asked for a more professional team. They did an excellent job of aligning the panels on my roof and cleanup afterwards, couldn't even tell they had been there.

The System is working to expectations and I would have no proper recommending Instyle Solar to anyone.

Great service and product

The sales process was very smooth. Hugo knew what he was selling and although we were encouraged to purchased that day, we did not feel pressured.
The installation process was very smooth and the guys were lovely and very respectful to me and my property.
The process post installation was explained to us by both Hugo in an email and the installer. The installer wanted to help us set up the Wifi, but we had to buy a booster. We did however call the customer service desk for assistance and Jayden was very helpful.

Brilliant

Absolutely happy with everything. Great customer service. Looks great on the house. Love the black panels. Would definitely recommend instyle solar

Fantastic system and loving the $$$ saving

Great service from start to finish everything was well explained about the whole process. From type of system we needed and down to every kw we produce and save. Installers were great and were very careful in the whole process to not cause any damage to tiles etc. definitely recommend instyle solar to everyone.

Happy customer

Very easy to deal with. Sales person gave couple of size options, not pushy at all. We were kept informed at every step as to when they would be here..and they were punctual, friendly n professional in the way they did our install.
Recieved word from energex that they had been notified. Emails from Instyle to let us know what to do next once panels were on the roof. Happy customer.

Great experience

Such a professional company from start to finish. Our 8kW system is doing better than expected.

Joyful Experience

The sales/quoting experience was amazing, Bryan explained and held our interest and answered our questions well.
I was very impressed by the company and our dealings have been prompt, friendly and efficient.

Very professional

Very professional, answered every question. Best part they actually came out to my house to quote. Installation was a breeze

Professional and helpful from start to finish

Fantastic process from start to finish. Bryan was more than helpful. Having heard two neighbours recently use the company for their installs I had him come out to look at mine. There was no hard sales pitch, just a quick, easy to understand explanation. Sign up was easy as well. Installers were on time, professional and very helpful in their walk-through of the system. The job was neat and tidy and quality workmanship. Would highly recommend them.

Wonderful people at InStyle

I rang around and read a lot and spoke to four/five companies. You can tell the ones who know their stuff - and InStyle definitely can answer every question with Authority, but the thing that got me is that Every Person I talked to at InStyle also had real authenticity. Solar is a bit intimidating and they all made me feel safe! Thanks Hugo, James and the nice girl I spoke to today.
Must be a good place to work.
Angus, Bundeena.

Great experience

Fantastic experience from the beginning with mark Cecato the salesman who explained everything . James Oakden and his installation team clean tidy polite. And David Bishop in the office who talked me through the app download and how it works. And the great thing is we have cloud and the system is performing better than we expected .

Very informative and smooth install process

Initial meeting was informative and the follow up / customer service was good (even after install). The products are from a quality company and the installers are part of InStyle (not subcontractors) and were friendly, punctual and did a good job. Would recommend InStyle to family and friends.

Extremely happy

The customer service has been great from start to finish. Warren, the sales rep, explained everything really well. Nate and Mike, the installers, were fantastic, very polite and thorough. I’m really happy with the service

Great quality and install

Great experience from start to finish! Dave, Cameron and the installers were very professional and fast. Very happy overall.

5 star solar company

Recommend by my cousin. Absolutely enjoyed the process from beginning to end with my InStyle solar panels. The representative who came out to my house to give a quote was warm and not pushy. Another representative via phone, was friendly and courteous. The installers were absolutely amazing updating me on the progress and answering all my questions. Great solar company! I will definitely recommend them to all my family and friends!

Great company to deal with

a really transaction. Every person we dealt with was so extremely helpful and informative. Took us step by step through the process and explained everything until we fully understood it. The installers were great and did a good, very neat job and cleaned up after themselves

The quote went really well, very happy with with the process of everything. He explained everything to detail which we was happy with greay service.

Instyle Solar is an excellent organisation

Instyle Solar are a professional and honest organisation that installed the solar system quickly and efficiently. The system has been in place for over a month and it is working really well. I am pleased with the outcome and professionalism of all the staff that attended my home before, during and after the installation. From Scott at the beginning of the process to Mark and his team who installed it, to the follow up visit by Tom and Kurt who attended to make a repair of my roof and finally to Gary the painter who made good the damage to the ceiling. I must mention the telephone staff who were very kind in taking messages and following up the escalation process on my behalf. Thank you.

My interactions with my account manager David was superb. Any questions either by email, message or phone were quickly attended to and dealt with quickly. You can imagine the stress when I realised I had a leak in my roof and in the middle of all the recent storms, when this was reported to Instyle Solar they quickly attended my home with a no quibble and can do will do attitude. It certainly put my mind at rest and all issues were resolved really quickly.

This is an honest and true statement of the service that I received. I cannot recommend Instyle Solar enough, they are awesome.

Thank you so much for the excellent outcome folks.

Simply Amazing

Great service from the moment the installers arrived. They were polite, professional, install was quick, they certainly know what their doing. What impressed me was that they cleaned up after themselves unlike other trade experiences I’ve had in the past!

Great install

The quoting process was seamless and informative and answered all my fears about this purchase. The install crew were punctual and professional and within half a day the system was in and configured. The connection to the grid through the power providers moved quickly with the friendly help and organising from the installer and we were enjoying the benefits within a couple of days.