Liberated Energy Reviews

About Liberated Energy, Solar Installers

Liberated Energy
Approved Installer
Liberated Energy is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 42 624 750 983  ABN active since 01 Mar 2018 | Liberated Energy Solutions Pty Ltd
ACN: 624 750 983  ACN active since 01 Mar 2018 | Liberated Energy Solutions Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
NSW: 322922C Liberated Energy Solutions Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $14,000 - $14,600 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Liberated Energy is a full-service electrical contracting company that specialises in the design and installation of solar power and battery storage for residential and commercial customers in Sydney and surrounds. We strive for excellence in the electrical, solar power and battery storage space and achieve this by going above and beyond the industry standard. Complying to all relevant codes and practices.

Liberated Energy takes an honest and transparent approach when it comes to giving our customers a better understanding of a solar system's value. You will be able to find indicative pricing on our website, but keep in mind every house and business are different and sometimes present their own challenges that our designers and installers can solve with you.

Liberated Energy Solar Reviews

Great installation and information supplied

Liberated energy Matt and the crew were very helpful from day one. There was no pressure to use their company. Matt explained the installation process and benefits of having solar panels. The day went with the team arriving right on time and with no problems. The installation was completed on time. I will Definitely recommend Liberated Energy to my friends, neighbours etc
Gary

Awesome service

Really informative initially with a no pressure attitude! Very organised and smooth installation! Thanks Matt Show additional information

Fantastic Freshwater Install

I have researched Solar solution for a few years now - having a very challenging house with a 56 degree slope - and a massive electrical bill, I finally found my answer to all queries and also to do the install.

Matt and his Team in Liberated have impressed me with their knowledge, efficiency and professionalism - these are rare assets to be found in 2020

Our Solar system (9.6kW) produces 45kWh on a good sunny August day - cutting back on our electrical bill

Also great customer service and no hidden ‘extras’ and very knowledgeable

Highly recommended, Liberated Energy

Everything has been as expected

Matt from Liberated Energy has explained what should be expected well, answered all of my questions both upfront and along the way and, today, installed the system as he said he would.

The team working with Matt to do the installation have also not disappointed. They have been clean, courteous and prompt. Once again, as expected and how it should be.

Too many times the basic expectation of a provider of goods or services delivering on what they say they will do is not met. Matt, and Liberated Energy have explained what I should expect, and delivered.

great service and quality product

great service and professional. would highly recommend. Matthew and team are on time, clean, very good communication skills, honest and trustworthy. Show additional information

solid stuff

all very good, no questions unanswered
very professional and customer is happy

Great Outcome

Having done a quantity of research I had a number of questions about how components relate to each other, how to assess quality and how to determine what was right for us. Liberated Energy answered all my questions and provided advice on where I could find further independent information.

Installation was straight forward and efficient. Liberated arrived on the agreed day and completed the entire process over two days. All mess was cleaned at the end of each day and the propeety was left spotless.

Liberated also provided advice and assistance in dealing with my energy supplier / retailer to ensure that all changes were made by the time installation was completed.

I have no hesitation in endorsing Liberated Energy for anyone looking to investigate and install solar on their residential property.

Great customer service and communication.

Matt was fantastic in explaining the pro’s and con’s of the different available systems and provided us with a quote on 2 different options. Not just hard selling the most expensive one. Unlike some other quotes we got, I found Matt’s quote to be comprehensive and easy to understand. When we decided to go ahead with the quote Matt informed us that our original system will not be in stock for some time due to COVID. He then provided us with different options again. In the end he was able to source a higher grade system which was in stock and was flexible enough to work with our budget which was close to the original quote provided. That’s true customer service and flexibility! Matt and his team was punctual and even stayed behind after the installation to sort out technical issues with linking the monitoring system to our wi-fi. Thanks Matt and team at Liberated Energy, we are very happy with the solar system and enjoying the savings! Show additional information

A happy customer

Matt and his team were great. Matt came and quoted, offering the most competitive quote for a very good system. He followed up, scheduled the installation, the crew arrived and completed the work with no trouble. Very happy to recommend, and I have done so offline to a few of my friends. Show additional information

Very Impressive installer/supplier

I highly recommend Liberated Energy. I used solar quotes to increase my knowledge in solar systems and installers and carried out other research as well. I took advantage of the 3 quotes and LE popped up as one of these. I also sought a 4th quote from the top rated installer in Sydney. Matt from LE took the time to do a site visit before quoting (not all installers did this). Matt was very professional and knowledgeable and answered all our questions. The quote came in at a very reasonable price for Solaredge inverter and SunPower panels. We had pool solar and was originally working around this, but in the end we decided It was more cost effective and energy efficient to remove this (and replace with a heat pump at a later date) and use the entire roof space for solar panels. Matt was very patient and helpful with our many questions through our decision process. Once we agreed on the system, an install date was given to us within a week, for 3 weeks away. The team arrived on time, worked hard over the 1 day install and was up and running by the end of the day. Very happy with the quality product recommended and very professional install. Highly recommend LE Show additional information

Terrific Service

We are very happy with our solar panels and the energy being saved but particularly impressed with the service by Matt and the team. No i didn't know Matt before Solar quotes introduced us. Matt and the team were professional and tidy with the install. i can't even see the panels unless i go looking for them. Matt offered good advice, was up to-date with his information and had one of the more comprehensive quoting tools to provide insight as to how the energy payback and feed in tariffs worked. They turned up when they said they would and were responsive to rectify a minor issue in the setup. Would highly recommend them.
Darren

Dealt directly with the installer

Matt is a registered electrician and installer. From his initial visit to our home he stated factual reasons why he made his solar system recommendations but was still open and flexible to our requirements. Matt was patient, working with us to make sure we were comfortable at each step in the process. When you start investigating Solar Energy there is no shortage of conflicting stories so it was important to my wife and I that we engaged someone we could trust both now and in the future should we want to further upgrade or make a maintenance claim, which can happen to any system. We ended up with an 8kWh SolarEdge Inverter SE8000H and 24 SolarEdge SPV300-60MMJ Panels for reasons of warranty vs payback period, our roof being in partial shade during the year and to position us for a battery upgrade in the future, if that option becomes viable. On the day of the installation Matt and his team arrived onsite, they were all very courteous and worked quickly to get the equipment in place. The afternoon was extremely windy so the final install was completed when the weather improved. All waste was removed from site by the team, even the expected couple of terracotta tiles that are bound to break. We are now generating solar power and Liberated Energy are helping guide us through the grid connection with AGLSolar. We are happy to recommend Matt and Liberated Energy to anyone considering a Solar Energy purchase and installation. We are also happy to offer proof of purchase should anyone considering Liberated Energy request it. Show additional information

Highly recommend Liberatef Energy Solutions

Very satisfied customer.
Matt from Liberated Energy Solutions was very personable professional and had a great work ethic. Answered all my questions thoroughly and installation went perfectly.