LMS Electrical Reviews

About LMS Electrical, Solar Installers

LMS Electrical

Reviewers report paying: $3,000 - $6,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

LMS Electrical is a Solar Power Installation company based in Springwood and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

LMS Electrical Solar Reviews

Trustworthy installer

Luke is very knowledgable and quoted me for an ideal system for our needs within our budget
His staff were punctual tidy and polite
Nothing was too much trouble
I would recommend
Absolute champions!

I have contacted and got quotes from 10 installers and decided to go with LMS. I found and contacted LMS on Facebook, Luke answered all the initial questions I had and provided all the additional information I asked for.

Luke was great through the quote process, worked with me on different layout and system size options, different panel and inverter options. Easy going, no pushy sales tactics, not trying to make you sign up on the spot or push you into a certain product (so do own research on the brands you want, plenty of resources available) but was happy to consult on the products when asked.

He then sent a quote for me to consider, the pricing was not the cheapest, but very competitive. When I said that I was happy with the offer Luke came out for a site visit to check out the building, measure the roof to make sure proposed layout would work and to look at the existing setup including meters and distribution board to ensure there would be no surprises on the day of the install.

Once it was all confirmed and I gave the green light Luke confirmed that the install would take place 2 weeks later. I had a few extra questions and requests after that and Luke answered everything and supplied the info, like datasheets, that I was requesting. One day before the install I received the reminder and the time when LMS team was going to arrive. Next morning LMS team arrived on time, took the old system down in almost no time and started work on the new system. The 2-string 25-panel system on a multi-face roof was up and running by about 3 pm-ish and I even managed to get some power out of it on the same day :).

The LMS guys were polite and professional. They set the system up, brought it up online, helped me set up the online monitoring account and the app on the phone. They explained bits and pieces throughout the install as the system was going up, consulted on where I wanted inverter fitted and on other bits as the install progressed. The power was out for a short time and they worked around me and gave plenty of notice before shutting the power down. Once finished they tested everything before leaving, left everything clean and tidy, stacked old panels where I asked them to. The inverter install is very clean, no exposed wires or conduits, neat install job. Panels on the roof look neat and tidy as well.

I'm happy with LMS and would recommend the guys for Solar upgrades or new installs any day. The system is running and performing well.

It's only been 10 days from the install, so it's a bit early for me to comment on any long term items such as post-install service, long term install quality (e.g. it didn't rain yet, but I hope there will be no issues) or long term system performance or the individual components. I trust it will all be well and I'll keep updating the review progressively as the things develop.

Great Install

Very competitive pricing for a high quality system, easy to deal with, organised all approvals, clean tidy and helpful, happy to answer any questions prior to deciding upon them. Show additional information

Best price by far. Friendly install team and were not pushy

Quote was very good and quick.
Installation was great and came on time and finished on time.
Customer service has been great. Still awaiting grid connection.

Excellent Solar Experience

Facebook Messenger and Phone Call

Best trade man I’ve ever dealt with

Yes they’ve connected to the grid with Energex