Nepean Solar Solutions

Nepean Solar Solutions Reviews

Nepean Solar Solutions is a Solar Power Installation company based in Penrith and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Nepean Solar Solutions Reviews (4)

Nepean Solar Solutions delivered “A Total Solar Solution” for me.

Nepean Solar Solutions delivered “A Total Solar Solution” for me.

From the best simple question on first contact with Jim and his team , “Why do you want to install solar?”, to installing a quality solar system and then when asked to help me find the best “following the sun concept”, Nepean Solar Solutions delivered on a first class TOTAL Solar Solution for me. For me the most important part of the total solution was the Quality of Installation, attention to details and Service on which Nepean Solar Solutions ticketed all three boxes and are full accredited.

To Jim and the all the team at Nepean Solar Solutions, thank you for your quality of service on all parts of our engagement, and I know my Solar System performance is in good hands with your ongoing monitoring service.

5 Star Quality Service

could not be happier with them!

We moved into our house around 8wks ago and started talking about solar pretty much straight away. I did some research and came across Jim and the team at Nepean Solar Solutions. From the moment of first contact, I could see that Jim was the man for the job. He showed genuine interest in what we were seeking and spoke from a tradesmans background rather than a salesman.

Jim put together a number of options for us in a professionally presented folder and we eventually decided on a large 13.2kw system. A week or so later, Jims two young installers turned up on time and well presented. They took extreme care around our home and over two days did an amazing job of installing our system., with Jim himself doing the final commissioning. Since that time, our expectations have been thoroughly met and usually exceeded with the panels and inverter producing more than we hoped for.

All in all, we are very happy with the job and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Jim and the team at Nepean Solar Solutions if you are considering a rooftop solar system. Their work is truly top notch and all done very professionally at a price that won't break the bank. You will not be disappointed.

Really knew what they were talking about and have great ongoing customer service.