Pristine Solar Reviews

About Pristine Solar, Solar Installers

Pristine Solar

Reviewers report paying: $1,523 - $6,600 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

With the renewable energy sector rapidly evolving, we at Pristine Solar have one primary goal: to revolutionise the Solar Market in Australia. Coupled with a background in Marketing, Renewable Engineering, Blockchain Technology and an ever-growing online presence, Pristine Solar offers its clients the opportunity to greatly contribute towards a sustainable future, all the while ensuring that they save on their energy bills.

We are a team of enthusiastic professionals committed to continuously innovating in order to provide our clients with flexible, quality, and affordable options. With experience in both the Residential and Commercial sectors, we look forward to the journey we embark with each and every one of our clients. We truly believe in building long-term relationships and pride ourselves on providing honest advice and genuine solutions.

The advantages of Pristine Solar:

-CEC Accredited Solar Retailer Operating in Victoria, Queensland and New South Wales
-Installations completed by CEC Accredited Installers
-Family Owned Business that operates with Honesty and Integrity
-Customer-centric approach
-Love and passion for what we do

Pristine Solar Solar Reviews

Easy, Cost Effective and Efficient

Having known just the basics when it came to Solar systems prior to reaching out to Pristine Solar, my experience was really great - super informative and the representative was communicating on all levels and assisted with all queries where required.

Have happily recommended to friends and family seeking as Solar PV install. The installers they use were also extremely efficient, courteous and great to deal with.

Managing a service Company myself I understand some of the difficulties involved however this was overall a great experience and highly recommended.

Pleasantly surprised

I sought 5 quotes from a range of solar companies from the well established to a relatively new entrant, Pristine. Very impressed Venkat's quoting process, communication and politeness especially through the delays caused by the lockdown. Equally impressed by Steve and team's installation work - well done and thank you. Show additional information

Great products at a great prices

The quoting process was simple and straightforward. They looked at the size of your roof, any shading from surrounding buildings/neighbours and our latest electricity bill.
With that, they provide some recommendation on the system size to our need.
They have all the best brand and they’ve also provide recommendation based on our budget.

The offer one of the best prices and delivered as promised. The installation was a breeze and now I am getting credits from my solar.

Kamal is our sales rep and he always inform me on any updates. He is knowledgeable and very friendly to deal with.

Thank you and it’s been a pleasure dealing with pristine solar!!

Top value, top communication, top install.

I had been thinking about solar for years, when I chanced upon Pristine's Ozbargain offer. https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/573754
After a few emails and phone calls with Kamal, who was very knowledgeable and efficient, After negotiating for the Huawei L1 inverter with smart power sensor rather than Fronius, I signed up and within 2 weeks had the system installed by a very professional installation crew. Price included some minor board upgrade and travel time from Brisbane to Highfields. A stress free process.

First timer for solar - a great experience!

Pristine Solar have been great to deal with. I had spoken to a couple of other solar companies and was about to lock in with one of them however I reached out to Venkat who provided top and friendly service and was not pushy at all.

Unfortunately we had delays with restrictions in Melbourne but Venkat made sure I was kept up to date and secured an early appointment for me once lifted.

On installation day, Steve and his team did a fantastic job. They made sure they were able to get the inverter where I wanted it to go in the garage. Came across and obstacle with a steel beam in our garage ceiling but they got around it and made it work. They seemed like they really love what they do which made the experience even better.

We just had the solar inspection done and was given the tick of approval. The inspector commented that these installers always do a top job and he never has any issues with them which gives me good confidence.

Highly recommend you reach out to Pristine Solar if you’re in the market for a system!

Great installer. Quick installation. Excellent customer service.

Very happy with the installation. The whole process was straightforward. Venkat from Pristine Solar was always professional and polite, always responded promptly to all my queries via email, text and phone. Due to coronavirus the installation was pushed back a couple of weeks but this was out of installers control which was totally understandable. The installation was very tidy and quick. Everything was done in one day. Customer Service is excellent. The installer followed up on the installation and quickly organised the grid connection with the supplier. I would highly recommend this installer. Show additional information

Fantastic Job

Everything went smoothly right from the start, including getting the quote, installation and payment. Everything was arranged by the them, no hiccups.
The price of the system was really competitive.
Everything was handled through the phone, only the panel installers came home.
Everything was done professionally and courteously.

Definitely recommends them.

Could not be happier!

From the moment I reached out to Pristine for a quote I felt like we were on the same page.
The team was very transparent about what was going to happen and by when.
Pristine were very organised and kept me feeling confident I was making the right decision.

Installation was well organised, used quality tradesmen who showed up on time and got the job done.
I had a small tricky roof, but ended up with a quality solution (Sungrow inverter, half sized Longi panels).
With an east-west layout I achieve 25-30kwh on a clear day - amazing

Pristine are straightforward, honest and very organised. I highly recommend you give them a go - atleast for a quote.

Perfect Experience

It was a seamless experience working with Pristine Solar (Kamal). We have been discussing in ongoing manner on quotation and any possible issue that i might encounter (related to my meter board). Kamal was very paitent in providing practical advise on installation, checking for all pre requites were fine before agreeing to install solar to avoid any surprise cost for me later from electrician or Electricity Supplier.

Installation was booked in quick time, installers were quick and efficient and helped me connect my meter to grid successfully.

Overall a enjoyable experience. Been more than 1 month since installation and all has been going good and as expected. Have started receiving Solar feed in credits too.

Simple and easy, just the way it's meant to be

I first came across Pristine Solar on OzBargain, so I got in contact and from the get go Venkat was super helpful in explaining all the components that go into a solar system installation. There was no pressure to buy, he was well informed with the product details and warranties. I asked for a few different quotes with different products which he was happy to supply in a timely manner.

We elected to go through with the suggested system 6.6kW Longi panels + 5kW Fronius inverter, due to be installed in July. The installation process was painless and was kept updated the whole way. I was really impressed by the no BS approach that Venkat had, he was upfront with all the information and kept me updated.
Venkat also assisted when I wanted to get the Fronius solar web app working, turnaround time was amazing!

The installation process went really well and would have no issues recommending my family and friends to Pristine Solar for their solar installation.

Just Great

Pristine Solar were recommended to me by my son and I have no hesitation also recommending this installation company.
From the outset they were informative and readily provided answers to the questions I put to them regarding the issues surrounding the installation process and due to the position or angle of my home I had concerns about the best roof area to put the panels for maximum solar collection. They were more than happy to address my concerns about this issue.

The company's tradesmen were very professional in their approach to the installation. They were happy to respond to any questions I put to them and after completing the placement of the panels, they actually cleaned up before they left.

Pristine Solar also responded to post-installation questions and assisted with the paperwork to satisfy the Government issues and my chosen energy providers. They have assisted throughout the process and made it as easy as possible for me to connect my solar system to the power network and I happy to recommend them and the service they provide.

FANTASTIC AND FABULOUS EXPERIENCE!

PristineSolar has stood up to their name, from start to finish, all the paperwork and installation was handled very professionally.
PristineSolar has exceptional customer service. I was treated very well especially by Venkat who always kept me informed and was very kind in answering any queries I had.

I had 6.66kw with 18 panels and a 5kw inverter installed.
I would highly recommend PristineSolar to any of my friends, because I know they will put a smile on your face with their work.

Excellent Installer

Venkat and his team had done a great job installing 13KW solar system at my residence. We are very happy with the installation, as they manage the job through out and used good quality fit-out. Thank you Pristine Solar once again, and you have done a Great Job !!! Show additional information

Very reachable, Honest & Informative Installer!

My son found Pristine Solar on OzBargain and recommended that we withdraw the deposit from our now previous installer and switch to Pristine Solar because of the outstanding reviews on SolarQuotes and unbelievable deals this company offered on OzBargain.

Our previous installer was very pushy on what system to get, whereas our installer from Pristine Solar, Venkat, seemed the least bit interested in whether we installed or not. He just wanted to ensure that we had all the information before we made a decision on our solar system.

We already knew which system we wanted but was a bit confused on which consumption meter to install. We were originally going to go with the Fronius Smart Meter but Venkat told us to research the Solar Analytics Meter as some people prefer that meter over the Fronius one.

After, some research on SolarQuotes, we found that the Solar Analytics Meter was what we were looking for. Fortunately for us, Pristine Solar offered a lifetime subscription to Solar Analytics which only a limited number of solar companies offer. Also, we asked for a discount off the entire quote and Venkat took $100 off.

Post-installation, Venkat organised the grid connection and Solar Analytics setup. The Solar Analytics meter took some time to setup because Venkat was waiting for Solar Analytics to send the serial number but we already had the serial number on our meter, so this confusion caused a delay on our setup. But in the end, everything worked out well.

Venkat had no problem with us paying after the grid connection was approved and the consumption meter being setup. This caused us less stress as some installers want full upfront payment the day before installation. One thing that stood out throughout our dealings with Venkat, was how easy it was to get in contact with him. He also assured us that if any problems arise, we should just contact him and he'll be prepared to help us.

My neighbours are now interested in installing a solar system, and when they asked me for advice, I referred them to Pristine Solar.

Solid installation and follow up service

Hard to fault Pristine Solar on the quoting process and customer service. Staff was both friendly and accommodating despite multiple quotes and questions. Installation was outsourced (not surprisingly) with the installers experienced and friendly. Pristine Solar followed up post installation to check on meter readings and how the system is performing. Invoice payment was the very last thing on their agenda which is a nice touch. Overall a very pleasant experience with Pristine Solar. Show additional information

Good provider overall

Fast quote process, comprehensive proposal, timely installation, transparent communication, good experience overall Show additional information

Very prompt and professional

Very prompt with sales and quote process. Installation was done with professional manners and informed about every step of the way. Very courteous and outstanding customer service. They organised the switch over process In very promptly manners. Overall, excellent service. Thank you Pristine Solar team. I would Highly recommend These people. Show additional information

Patient, helpful and informative

Found Pristine Solar on Ozbargain and had Kamal help us throughout the solar installation process, he was very helpful and provided good price for the installation. We were very undecided and kept on asking for information and price of different inverters. Kamal was very patient and explained lots of info so we can decide on a good value inverter. Once all the details were confirmed, the installer was booked very quickly and everything was installed within a few hours. Very happy with the installer also, he was very helpful and explained what needed to be done, and helped us set up to solar web. Show additional information

Fantastic Service and Professional Install

After noticing a published deal for a 6.6KW System with Jinko Panels and a Fronius inverter I decided it was time for solar. I contacted Venkat at Pristine Solar who was extremely helpful in answering all the questions I had, explained how the rebate worked and the whole application process. Once approved it was all booked in for the installation within the month.

The installation work was perfect. The installers explained what they were doing and made sure that no cables could be seen on the outside of the house. They were polite and explained how the whole system worked at the end.

Venkat was in touch of the day of the install to make sure I was happy with how it was going and even called once completed and explained the next steps in terms on documentation required for the electricity provider and compliance certificates.

Venkat at Pristine Solar has been great to deal with. The whole process was seamless and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great solar deal.

Fantastic Service and Advice from Venkat and the team

Absolute Breeze arranging the appropriate solar system with Venkat from Pristine Solar. Fantastic recommendations and advice especially when it came to situating the panels on the roof. Installation was professional and advice given on the best location of all the electrical components. Further to that the continuing communication after install has been fantastic. Would recommend to all. Show additional information

A Great Job

A fantastic job. They are good value for money. Very organised team. Show additional information

Amazing service and price

We obtained a few quotes from various solar power companies and found and used Pristine Solar at the end. Customer service was amazing and Venkat followed up on the day of installation and as well after it was finished. The installers arrived on time and was super friendly and answered all of our questions. We've been recommending them to our neighbours and friends. Really happy with our decision to go with Pristine Solar. Thank you Venkat and your amazing team. Show additional information

Fantastic service, informed us with great information, highly recommend!!!

Venkat was great to deal with, honest & very informative on any questions we threw at him. Pristine Solar were prompt in their service and got everything arranged and installed in an extremely efficient manner. I will certainly recommend them to anyone i know who maybe thinking about solar. Keep up the great work Pristine Solar! Show additional information

Very Happy Customer! I've recommend Pristine Solar to Friends & Family.

I was initially attracted to Pristine Solar by a published deal for 6.6KW system including Jinko Panels and Fronius Inverter. As they were a relatively unreviewed company I was a little unsure to begin with. This is concern quickly disappeared. Pristine Solar have been excellent to deal with in all ways. They quickly contacted me and organised all details of the system. They explained and assisted with the rebate and loan application. Their installers we're extremely professional, efficient and punctual. They are very helpful, not pushy and always got back to me within 24hrs with answers to any inquiries or questions. Considering my previously experience with tradies, it was refereshing to deal with a company who delivered what they said they will. Get a quote from Pristine Solar, you'll wont be sorry. Show additional information

Fantastic service. i will recommend this company for Solar if any one interested.

Sales Quote was good and also consultant service was awesome especially thanks to Venkat. Show additional information

Very professional and value for money

We reached out to Pristine Solar from OzBargain. From the initial enquiry, we got very detailed breakdown of all prices and the configuration of the solar panels and inverter. We got few other quotes as well, however no one was able to match even closer to what Pristine was giving us. They helped us in solar rebate application as well. Once approved, they installed solar within a month. Very professionally installed and very happy with the overall service. I would definitely recommend to all my friends. Show additional information

Fantastic service, responsive and competitive price

From the start of the process I have been getting a prompt response from Venkat and also what I like most about him is that he take his time in explaining the process and the deal also not pushy.

As a bonus the price offered for the panel install also very very competitive.

Install process has been a breeze, and everything passed the electrical inspection with no issue.

I have no hesitation in recommending Prinstine Solar (Venkat) to my friends.

Highly recommended

I had a great experience with Pristine Solar. Being very new to solar, Kamal explained everything clearly and answered any questions I had. Installation was done by a third party contractor (as I am in NSW) amd done very promptly and professionally. The quote too was very competitive for a top quality system. Thank you. Show additional information

No need to worry here! I cannot fault Pristine Solar.

I found Pristine Solar through a very competitive offer on high quality components via the ozbargins website through a friend. The quote was completed promptly using satellite images of my property and a power bill. I was also offered a referral discount as part of the quote! The quote included all relevant government loans and subsidies was very affordable and easy to understand.

Once I decided to go ahead with the install it all happened very quickly! The friendly two person install team were at my house for a day and I could not fault the workmanship. The end result was very professional in appearance and the electrical inspector who attended a week later said the install was spot on.

Highly recommended

After shopping around a bit and got myself even more confused. I finally decided to go with Pristine Solar. Overall the experience has been great.
- While there was a delay in getting the quote as my email was somehow ended up in the spam. After I gave them a call, they got back to me extremely quickly with a quote. This is completely normal but the standout thing is that they gave me all the information I need and any questions I had, they would answer it quickly. They then gave me time to decide instead of constantly 'follow up' with email and phone calls like some other one I requested quote from.
- Once I was happy with the quote and everything, I paid the deposit and they organised the installation really quickly (3 days after I paid deposit).
- During the whole process, one of their rep Kamal kept me update the whole time and was always eager to help with any questions or request I had. The whole experience was smooth and fantastic.
- While I can't commend on the quality of the system yet as it's still new, the installation process was great. The panels look clean and tidy, there's no hanging cable, etc. The installation was quick and they cleaned up everything once they were done.
- They helped me with connecting to the inverter to monitor the power generation and even advised me on how to get Feed In Tariff setup.
If you're considering getting solar, I highly recommend give Pristine Solar a go.

Delivered what we asked for. Good support, Quick turnaround.

Sales/quoting straightforward.
Installation on the day as planned, some delays but was handled by the team without affecting us. Finished on the day.
Customer service was fine, provided all necessary paperwork for us to submit to retailer, which went through without issue.
All good.

Great experience with Pristine Solar!

Amazing customer service. Found their ad on OzBargain, and SoIar Choice. I was provided with all the options, and given my own time to make my decision - not rushed like the many other companies that I received quotes from. They were very thorough and provided me with whatever information that I required. I felt very confident with my choice and was comforted again with a very safe, clean, and quick installation. I highly recommend sorting your solar needs with Pristine Solar. Show additional information

Quality system, great price

The process of having our system installed was well managed. The information we needed to have the government rebates applied for was provided along with the links to lodge them. The components of the system were all top quality, unlike a lot of other installers, and the company took the time to explain how the system would work and went through the best placement and options available to us. We’re very happy and I’ve already recommended Pristine Solar to two other people interested in a system. Show additional information

Fast, Cheap and Smooth installation

Saw the deal on solar installation on ozbargain and contacted Pristine Solar to get the quotes. Getting the quotes to installation was very fast and smooth. Installation was smooth and done in very professional manner. Venkat was very friendly to answer any question i have got before and after installation and help through what things needs to be done to complete the end to end grid connection. Show additional information

Great customer service

I have found Venkat at Pristine Solar to be excellent in firstly his knowledge of the solar system and configuration but was readily available to me for any question i had during the whole process and even assisted me with issues post installation when dealing with retailers.

I would and have recommended Venkat and Pristine Solar to anyone interested in putting solar on their place.

Paul Jones