Renewable Energy Australia Pty Ltd Reviews

About Renewable Energy Australia Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Renewable Energy Australia Pty Ltd
Approved Installer
Renewable Energy Australia Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 49 160 929 608  ABN active since 31 Oct 2012 | Renewable Energy Australia Pty Ltd
ACN: 160 929 608  ACN active since 24 Oct 2012 | Renewable Energy Australia Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
SA: PGE 292872 Renewable Energy Australia Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $5,500 - $10,450 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Founded in 2010 by brothers Troy and Mathew, Renewable Energy Australia is a small but proud solar company serving both Adelaide and Melbourne. Troy runs the Adelaide office from Norwood, and Mathew runs the Melbourne office from Safety Beach. We aim to build a great relationship with customers both before and after the sale.

We pride ourselves on installing premium solar and/or battery systems for customers who care about quality. With hundreds of installations under our belt over the last 9 years (see the images above to check out examples of our handiwork), we've become quite good at leaving customers energy bills in a much better place than we found them.

One of the more unique recent examples of our work is a 30kW system installed on Little Bang Brewing Company in Stepney, Adelaide.

Why choose us?

• We manage jobs end-to-end
  • We pride ourselves on our installs
  • We've been around longer than most solar companies
  • We're a Clean Energy Council Approved Solar Retailer
  • We're a provider for the SA Government Home Battery Scheme

Ask any of our past customers and they'll agree - we bend over backwards to make them happy.

Renewable Energy Australia Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Top service from local solar company

I know a bit about solar but I lam no expert. Greg from Renewable Energy Australia talked me through the options and was attentive to my needs. He didn't make any promises he couldn't keep. And the system was installed professionally.

The only downside was that the installation was not put on as it had been designed, so the installers had to come back to move some panels. It wasn't a big deal but it does show how important it is to have good communication, both with the provider and between the provider and installer.

Down to earth.

Troy and his team were accommodating, willing to visit the site more than once and got the installation done without any hassles. Show additional information

Great customer Service

Good service by Troy and the Josh and team who have done the installation. I have just started using the solar, so cannot comment on the product yet, but the service has been great so far. Recommended Show additional information

Excellent Solar Experience

We own a home with a tin tile roof, which many companies would not quote on. Renewable Energy Australia were professional and provided us with an excellent product. The quotation process was detailed and timely. The installation was quick and they cleared away all rubbish. We had one minor issue, which was fixed immediately. The customer service was immediate and we had an excellent outcome. I would recommend this company. Show additional information

Good people to deal with

Very good and informative
Excellent
Customer service Wes great and they did help organise the grid connection

Great outcome

I couldn't be happier.
Checked out three companies and Troy was the only person who came to my place to check it out before providing his quote. He is easy to deal with, explained things simply and there was no pressure.
The whole process was very easy and ran smoothly. Installers were flexible and obliging when I wanted to move the battery and location of panels.
A great outcome - the system is running beautifully and is great fun to monitor on the app. I made the right choice.

Value for money solar system from an excellent supplier.

Sales quote process was very factual, informative, polite, non pushy or aggressive. The proprietor of the company was involved for the entire process and made an on-site visit to verify the optimum positioning of the panels. Pricing was reasonable for the system chosen as I did not require a top of the range system. The installation was done on the day promised by very pleasant, efficient installers who left the premises cleaner than they were to start with! The customer service was excellent at all times.
I had been recommended this company by a friend and I am very glad that I went with them. I have no qualms about recommending this company to anyone looking further than the flashy-selling, flashy-advertising companies that abound.

Hi Ian,
Thank-you for your kind words, we enjoyed working with you to install a system for your requirements. Kind Regards Troy Taylor

Very professional and Troy delivered what he said he would.

Excellent every thing was done as Troy said it would. I didn’t have to do anything

Thanks Nick for your kind comments. Show additional information

Excellent Business

REA is a very reputable, reliable business. Communication is outstanding. Troy is easy to do business with. The quote was done quickly and comprehensively with the goal of providing the best outcome for me. The installers were very professional and polite. They organised all facets of the connection with out a hassle.
I am very pleased with their service and the outcome.

Fantastic team

We had Troy come and quote for the panels. We appreciated his honesty and kindness. They were on time, polite with excellent customer service.
All of the installers were very respectful and kind. I would highly recommend. Absolutely trust worthy company. We have had 3 properties done by them with the four to come. No sales pitch - just very honest hard working men.

Renewable Energy Australia - excellent to deal with

Troy Taylor organised my solar system from design to installation in a very prompt manner. There was no overselling or trying to push a particular product. I was given options, able even to do my own research and also been well informed of costings, warranties, etc. He was respectful to my needs and therefore I am very happy with my purchase. Show additional information

Great service and installation

I selected Renewable Energy Australia because of the competent and professional manner in which Troy Taylor advised and took care of our installation. The job went smoothly thanks to the first class tradespeople Troy provided.
Another of the major reasons I selected Renewable Energy Australia, of the 3 companies they were the only ones prepared to price on the basis of the STC credits which I was more than happy to assign to them.
Good service and a great installation....I highly recommend Renewable Energy Australia to other prospective solar customers!

Hi Robin
Thankyou for your kind comments, you were also excellent to work with. Enjoy generating your own power. cheers Troy
Installers put panels on eastern side of house? Coming back to fix that.

I think I paid a little too much, maybe $1,000, and could have saved some of that, but the salesman came out to see me, and that is what tipped the scales in their favour.

Hi Rosemary, Thank-you for your feedback, you mentioned in my previous visit that you have seen cheaper systems on the Television, I explained that not all systems are the same and before you gave me the order you wanted to be reassured that we were putting in a good Solar system. I originally priced you a Fronius inverter with a SunPower panel and then we altered it to a Suntech panel to be more cost effective. As per Solar Quotes rating sheet we have installed an excellent inverter with a mid range panel. I have really enjoyed getting to know you and I thank-you for the customers you have passed on to me and your high recommendation to them.
Kind Regards
Troy
Not the cheapest system, but should get good efficiency and longevity. Overall, a relatively stress-free process.

Hi Cathy,
Thank-you for your feedback. We really enjoyed working with you and installing an excellent and high quality solar system. SunPower has a 25 year full warranty on their panels and Solar Edge has a full 12 year warranty on their inverter with 25 year warranty on their optimisers. We really appreciate the great feedback.

Kind Regards