Renewable Energy Australia Pty Ltd Reviews

About Renewable Energy Australia Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Renewable Energy Australia Pty Ltd
Renewable Energy Australia Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 49 160 929 608  ABN active since 31 Oct 2012 | Renewable Energy Australia Pty Ltd
ACN: 160 929 608  ACN active since 24 Oct 2012 | Renewable Energy Australia Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
SA: PGE 292872 Renewable Energy Australia Pty Ltd

Estimated pricing for system: $0 - $0 depending on hardware choice ( how is this calculated? )

Founded in 2010 by brothers Troy and Mathew, Renewable Energy Australia is a small but proud solar company serving both Adelaide and Melbourne. Troy runs the Adelaide office from Norwood, and Mathew runs the Melbourne office from Safety Beach. We aim to build a great relationship with customers both before and after the sale.

We pride ourselves on installing premium solar and/or battery systems for customers who care about quality. With hundreds of installations under our belt over the last 9 years (see the images above to check out examples of our handiwork), we've become quite good at leaving customers energy bills in a much better place than we found them.

One of the more unique recent examples of our work is a 30kW system installed on Little Bang Brewing Company in Stepney, Adelaide.

Why choose us?

• We manage jobs end-to-end
  • We pride ourselves on our installs
  • We've been around longer than most solar companies
  • We're a Clean Energy Council Approved Solar Retailer
  • We're a provider for the SA Government Home Battery Scheme

Ask any of our past customers and they'll agree - we bend over backwards to make them happy.

Renewable Energy Australia Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Very professional and Troy delivered what he said he would.

Excellent every thing was done as Troy said it would. I didn’t have to do anything Show additional information

Excellent Business

REA is a very reputable, reliable business. Communication is outstanding. Troy is easy to do business with. The quote was done quickly and comprehensively with the goal of providing the best outcome for me. The installers were very professional and polite. They organised all facets of the connection with out a hassle.
I am very pleased with their service and the outcome.

Fantastic team

We had Troy come and quote for the panels. We appreciated his honesty and kindness. They were on time, polite with excellent customer service.
All of the installers were very respectful and kind. I would highly recommend. Absolutely trust worthy company. We have had 3 properties done by them with the four to come. No sales pitch - just very honest hard working men.

Renewable Energy Australia - excellent to deal with

Troy Taylor organised my solar system from design to installation in a very prompt manner. There was no overselling or trying to push a particular product. I was given options, able even to do my own research and also been well informed of costings, warranties, etc. He was respectful to my needs and therefore I am very happy with my purchase. Show additional information

Great service and installation

I selected Renewable Energy Australia because of the competent and professional manner in which Troy Taylor advised and took care of our installation. The job went smoothly thanks to the first class tradespeople Troy provided.
Another of the major reasons I selected Renewable Energy Australia, of the 3 companies they were the only ones prepared to price on the basis of the STC credits which I was more than happy to assign to them.
Good service and a great installation....I highly recommend Renewable Energy Australia to other prospective solar customers!

Hi Robin
Thankyou for your kind comments, you were also excellent to work with. Enjoy generating your own power. cheers Troy
Installers put panels on eastern side of house? Coming back to fix that.

I think I paid a little too much, maybe $1,000, and could have saved some of that, but the salesman came out to see me, and that is what tipped the scales in their favour.

Hi Rosemary, Thank-you for your feedback, you mentioned in my previous visit that you have seen cheaper systems on the Television, I explained that not all systems are the same and before you gave me the order you wanted to be reassured that we were putting in a good Solar system. I originally priced you a Fronius inverter with a SunPower panel and then we altered it to a Suntech panel to be more cost effective. As per Solar Quotes rating sheet we have installed an excellent inverter with a mid range panel. I have really enjoyed getting to know you and I thank-you for the customers you have passed on to me and your high recommendation to them.
Kind Regards
Troy
Not the cheapest system, but should get good efficiency and longevity. Overall, a relatively stress-free process.

Hi Cathy,
Thank-you for your feedback. We really enjoyed working with you and installing an excellent and high quality solar system. SunPower has a 25 year full warranty on their panels and Solar Edge has a full 12 year warranty on their inverter with 25 year warranty on their optimisers. We really appreciate the great feedback.

Kind Regards