• With 1000’s of Customer Reviews

Satellite Solar Reviews

About Satellite Solar, Solar Installers

Satellite Solar is a smart energy solutions company based in Melbourne Victoria with over 12 years’ experience in renewable energy products. At Satellite Solar we believe in saving households and businesses money at a low cost while contributing to a greener country. Our Leadership Team consists exclusively of experienced and qualified Engineers with extensive experience in Commercial Solar PV along with Residential Solar PV Systems, to ensure the customer always have the best solution, the first time!

We have the buying power, expertise and installation coverage to ensure you get the very best in solar products, advice and services installed at your premises.

When you buy solar panels, solar heating or other renewable energy equipment, it can be a substantial investment and one you’ll be living with for many years – that is why our skilled electricians and installers ensure the design and size of your installation will see you enjoying FREE energy straight away when you are Plugged into the Sun!

Satellite Solar Solar Reviews

Satellite Solar exceeded all expectations. Sales team were well trained, helpful and knew what they were talking about.
Prompt and quality installation and would highly recommend Satellite Solar to anyone out in the market for a quality product.
The service I received from Naj a Renewable Energy Consultant was great always helpful with great advice on the system. Satellite solar were the only group which made time to come out to me to explain system and cost. The installers came on time and completed the work as they had promised, as well as the online service i received from Liz Admin and Support Assistant and Della Accounts Satellite Solar was always prompt.

I will not hesitate to recommend Satellite Solar
The Tradesman were very friendly and knowledgeable and were always prepared to answers queries and address any concerns. For example a day after an installation there was a downpour, my roof was leaking and within 24 hours they came back and fixed it Show additional information
Hi, I am writing to congratulate Satellite Solar on a job well done.
The sales rep was Mike and he was punctual, clear and very knowledgeable; able to provide the relevant technical details in plain English.
We researched various PV systems for our slightly shaded roof, and Satellite Solar was able to design and implement a highly efficient solution. They overlayed the design on an aerial image of our property and made use of superior technology such as optimisers on Canadian Solar panels. Whilst the cost was marginally higher than others, they were far more knowledgeable and provided a far superior outcome than their competitors presented.
Satellite’s installers were punctual, courteous and safety conscious; they provided clear expectations and executed them flawlessly, as well as providing a comprehensive explanation of how the system works and how to perform key functions. Nithin from Satellite followed up with an onsite visit to configure wireless access to the system and configure a web portal and iPhone app so that we can monitor usage and savings.
We would have no hesitation in recommending Satellite Solar to anyone wishing to install solar on their home.
I had a 3.5 KW system installed 2 years and am extremely happy with Naj's advice and quality of work was very good and am saving on my bills now.

I should have gone for a bigger system, but no worries I have the confidence that i can get back to Naj and he can offer me the best advice and if needed upgrade my existing system

I highly recommend Naj and his team from Satellite Solar.
These guys are professional and the price was very competitive. Throughout the process and after the install, the service was top quality. The sales guy was very knowledgeable and the install team was fantastic. I got 4 quotes, there was a price difference of nearly $ 2,000 between the highest and the lowest one. One of the companies even changed their price thrice. There are very few companies out there who are honest, professional and knowledgeable, Satellite Solar is one of them. It’s important to check the background of the company as well. Fronius inverter is fantastic, I like the monitoring portal. Would recommend satellite solar to anybody. They did exactly what they said. Show additional information
I bought a 5KW solar system from Satellite Solar in 2016 through Naj.He was very helpful and patient in answering all my complex technical questions regarding Solar Panels.The team did a great job in installing the system.Definitely recommend them. Show additional information
Took 5 months to install and send all the relevant paperwork to Ausnet. I had to chase up this paperwork for the last 3 months. The customer service was terrible. The workmen missed appointments with no notice or apology. They then turned up randomly at other times including 6:45 am!
They caused dammage to my roof with 7 cracked tiles and water leaking into my garage.
Our 5kW system was installed during a very busy time for Satellite Solar as most of their field staff were tied up on a very large project at Gippsland. We did have a bit of hassles during solar installation and power to part of our house was cut for a few days. The communications between their field staff and their office could have been better. However, our problem was rectified very quickly once I brought to their office's attention. There were also delays in getting AGL to set up the feed-in arrangement to the grid. After nearly 2 months post installation, the system was finally going and has been working very well since. Overall, the system quality and performance are better than our expectations and their office staff were very helpful and supportive. Their quote was most expensive out of the 4 I received but I believe I have got good value for the money I spent. Show additional information
Extremely knowledgeable person and always happy to answer questions - via phone, sms, emails, even though we just met once.
However, I am most impressed with your recommended Parker Lane. Pamela Panagopoulos is wonderful and provided excellent service. The financial part is done with ease.
In the middle of all these, my father in law passed away in Malaysia. We were shocked and quite occupied with the procession. Yet, the solar and financial people were so understanding. We are so grateful to you. May God bless your company and theirs, and shower you all with abundant greatness.
The experience from start to finish was great. Naj from Satellite Solar explained everything to me before I bought the product from them. I am really satisfied with my system and am happy that soon I will be cutting down my bills from my electricity supplier and maybe I will be able to get something from them down the track. Show additional information
At the time of the 10kW system installation at Mckinnon Secondary College I was a Year 11 student. I had contacted seven solar companies to ask for a quote and there were many factors that needed to be considered before a decision was made.

Naj at Satellite Solar always kept in touch with myself and others prior, during and post installation. He was matter of fact and I believe, gave us the most reputable information about solar panels and inverters when compared to other companies. As the installation was at a school, the timing of the installation needed to be considered to ensure no classes were interrupted and this was done with ease. Even after the installation, Naj makes sure there are no problems with the system and that we are generating the most energy we can get.

Overall, Satellite Solar gave McKinnon Secondary Collage a large system for the budget we had and their communication was exceptional.

- Skyler
Totally happy with Satellite Solar and especially Naj Saida their representative, very obliging and totally knowledgeable about the product,
However dealing with Energy Australia was a different matter, they tended to drag their heels on the final connection to the grid.
Decided to install solar system for our house and zeroed in on Satellite Solar as the rates and services provided was the best promised. Also the sales guy was very transparent and answered all our questions in detail. Tried to find some reviews here but could not find one so started this.
Also, did some client calls before signing on the deal. Contract signing to installation to quality inspection all was seamless and the system is working absolutely fine (touch wood). We have been using this for almost more than a month now and happy to say Satellite Solar did tick all the boxes for us.
Can recommend them without any hesitations.
The team lead by Naj Saida was incredibly efficient and responsive.
I am very happy with especially, the after sales support rendered by the team.
QUICK INSTALLATION Show additional information