• With 1000’s of Customer Reviews

Satellite Solar Reviews

About Satellite Solar, Solar Installers

Satellite Solar is a smart energy solutions company based in Melbourne Victoria with over 12 years’ experience in renewable energy products. At Satellite Solar we believe in saving households and businesses money at a low cost while contributing to a greener country. Our Leadership Team consists exclusively of experienced and qualified Engineers with extensive experience in Commercial Solar PV along with Residential Solar PV Systems, to ensure the customer always have the best solution, the first time!

We have the buying power, expertise and installation coverage to ensure you get the very best in solar products, advice and services installed at your premises.

When you buy solar panels, solar heating or other renewable energy equipment, it can be a substantial investment and one you’ll be living with for many years – that is why our skilled electricians and installers ensure the design and size of your installation will see you enjoying FREE energy straight away when you are Plugged into the Sun!

Satellite Solar Solar Reviews

Extremely knowledgeable person and always happy to answer questions - via phone, sms, emails, even though we just met once.
However, I am most impressed with your recommended Parker Lane. Pamela Panagopoulos is wonderful and provided excellent service. The financial part is done with ease.
In the middle of all these, my father in law passed away in Malaysia. We were shocked and quite occupied with the procession. Yet, the solar and financial people were so understanding. We are so grateful to you. May God bless your company and theirs, and shower you all with abundant greatness.
The experience from start to finish was great. Naj from Satellite Solar explained everything to me before I bought the product from them. I am really satisfied with my system and am happy that soon I will be cutting down my bills from my electricity supplier and maybe I will be able to get something from them down the track. Show additional information
At the time of the 10kW system installation at Mckinnon Secondary College I was a Year 11 student. I had contacted seven solar companies to ask for a quote and there were many factors that needed to be considered before a decision was made.

Naj at Satellite Solar always kept in touch with myself and others prior, during and post installation. He was matter of fact and I believe, gave us the most reputable information about solar panels and inverters when compared to other companies. As the installation was at a school, the timing of the installation needed to be considered to ensure no classes were interrupted and this was done with ease. Even after the installation, Naj makes sure there are no problems with the system and that we are generating the most energy we can get.

Overall, Satellite Solar gave McKinnon Secondary Collage a large system for the budget we had and their communication was exceptional.

- Skyler
Totally happy with Satellite Solar and especially Naj Saida their representative, very obliging and totally knowledgeable about the product,
However dealing with Energy Australia was a different matter, they tended to drag their heels on the final connection to the grid.
Decided to install solar system for our house and zeroed in on Satellite Solar as the rates and services provided was the best promised. Also the sales guy was very transparent and answered all our questions in detail. Tried to find some reviews here but could not find one so started this.
Also, did some client calls before signing on the deal. Contract signing to installation to quality inspection all was seamless and the system is working absolutely fine (touch wood). We have been using this for almost more than a month now and happy to say Satellite Solar did tick all the boxes for us.
Can recommend them without any hesitations.
The team lead by Naj Saida was incredibly efficient and responsive.
I am very happy with especially, the after sales support rendered by the team.
QUICK INSTALLATION Show additional information