Smart House Solar

Smart House Solar Reviews

Smart House Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $3,421 - $11,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Smart House Solar Reviews (4)

Fantastic installer professional neat and tidy

The sales process was quick and easy and explained in great depth.

Impeccable installer from quotation to installation, enormous variety of Solar brands with unbeatable price.

This installer was brilliant offering many options and opinions to achieve the best solution for my system with by far the best price amongst 8 installers I contact.

I absolutely recommend to consider and contact Smart House Solar.

Cheapest quote, have yet to find the downside

The salesman was a little pushy. Also he got some technical facts wrong, but so did ALL the companies who gave me quotes.
The quote was the cheapest by far. I spent a long time reviewing the hardware and could not find any particular reason why I should pay more for another similar system.
The installation was punctual and efficient, but they did not make a great effort to install the panels in my preferred location. I only realised this later.
I really won't know the full value of the system until I have seen a full year's cycle of solar power. So far the daily kWh values, according to the installed app, are quite impressive.
I don't know if the feed-in system is working, since my retailer has not installed the smart meter yet. They know I have solar panels but don't seem to have done anything about it yet. Meanwhile my electricity meter is zooming backwards every day. My solar installer assured me I need take no further step at this stage.

Seamless Installation

Fuss free, prompt, straight forward, quick, clean, clear, accommodating, relieved.