• With 1000s of Customer Reviews

Superior Solar Reviews

About Superior Solar, Solar Installers

We just love solar
It was our passion for solar that first inspired us to form Superior Solar back in 2000. Solar is what we’ve lived and grown on the Central Coast from the very beginning, staying strong and steady in a rollercoaster industry.
Our strong ethics have been a major factor in our growth, with quality running throughout our culture, from our products to our staff to our installations. We want to see our region, and ultimately our planet, as clean & sustainable as possible. Together, we are making a difference on the Central Coast, and we’re excited about that!

Quality is our Super Power
We believe in doing things once and doing them well.
We put a huge emphasis on achieving the best possible outcome for both our customers and the environment - and our customers are making a difference! On average they reduce 5 tons of CO2 (the equivalent of removing a family car) whilst saving over $1000 off their bill per year.
High quality, well-installed systems outperform cheaper systems every time – so we ruthlessly select the highest quality products and suppliers. We produce amazing results that have true longevity, with over 4000 very happy customers!
Our specialist crew of tradespeople not only give you extremely high quality work, but will quickly earn your trust – they are motivated, well-mannered, thoughtful, they clean up, and are just generally awesome people!
We’ve created a culture of trust and exceptional work, with quality people the essential ingredient to our business.

The solar energy storage revolution…
Energy storage solutions allow more families and businesses to benefit from solar power. Solar energy can be stored when it’s produced and made available when you need it, allowing you to use more renewable energy and be less reliant on other power sources.
Superior Solar is a Tesla Energy Certified Installer and our team are accredited in the latest battery storage technology, from Tesla Powerwall to LG Chem batteries.
Superior Solar have been installing off grid and battery storage systems for many years and are experts in this field. These systems are unique to each site - we complete a thorough design process to ensure you are satisfied well into the future.

Superior Solar for your home or business
We have installed over 4000 solar systems for local homes and businesses. This includes some of the largest commercial installations in the region with multiple 100kW+ systems for Central Coast and Newcastle manufacturing organisations under the Federal Government Clean Technology Program.

We are also Clean Energy Council Members and install the following:

Address: 2/10 Enterprise Close, West Gosford NSW 2250
Phone: 02 4323 9050
Website: www.superiorsolar.com.au

Superior Solar Solar Reviews

A company rep or principal, actually walked on our roof and made significant observations, which competitors had missed. The competitors only used Google Earth to provide the basis to make their quote. Show additional information
Superior Solar are the main agent for LG panels on the Central Coast NSW. Not the cheapest by far but a quality product from a large multinational company. Advice given by Superior solar was sound and made a lot of sense. The installers were excellent. Polite, careful and quite clearly very experienced in solar installing. After sales service has been good and efficient. My 4.2kW system (LG panels and Fronius Inverter) has produced a little over 4.0kW on several occasions. I am very happy with my system and Superior Solar. I would strongly recommend them to anyone. Show additional information
This is the second installation Superior Solar have done for me in recent years. Derek Woods came out to do the quotes; he explains all the options available and the quality of the installation and professional team is very reassuring. Highly recommended! Show additional information
Superior solar were fantastic! Derek came out and did a thorough evaluation of the house, got on the roof and took plenty of time to explain all my options. Other companies just did a quote over the phone using a satellite photo of my house. Not really a bespoke quote in my opinion. The Superior Solar install guys were great and the system is performing well above expectations. Happily recommend!! Show additional information
A true indication of the efficiency can only be obtained with a site visit, not relying on web features. Show additional information
After contacting your site I recieved a call from one supplier. After you asked whether I had had three responses and replied only one, I did have another supplier contact me. No third supplier contact.

The first supplier seemed competent, but their company had only been in existence for less than a year.

We went with a company that had installed our solar hot water system four years previously.

Thanks for your efforts.