Zeneco Energy Pty Ltd

Zeneco Energy Pty Ltd Reviews

Renewable energy and sustainability is not only our job but our passion. We strive to help people reduce their carbon footprint with the added bonus of saving some money along the way.   We don't aim to sell you the biggest system we possibly can, we aim to sell you the best system that will suit your needs. Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.

We provide you with all the information to help you understand what set up will benefit you and your family the most. We follow up our installation with support to ensure your system operates as best it can.

We analyse your energy usage and not only help you reduce it with our solar installations but offer our expertise on how you can reduce it in other aspects as well.

We are your smart monitoring experts. Smart monitoring delivers detailed reporting on the health of your system so you know just how it is operating every single day, all through a simple app on your phone.

We use the best quality products at a very competitive price to ensure you get great value and the best possible efficiency and lifespan from your system.

Reviewers report paying: $4,500 - $7,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Zeneco Energy Pty Ltd Reviews (65)

A Satisified Zeneco Customer

Nathan and his team at Zeneco were recommended to me by a friend who also used. He was a extremely professional and courteous solar contractor who did an excellent job at what I regards as a very good price. Quality and Value mattered to me and that is what I was given.

Thanks to Nathan and his team who installed the system very efficiently in a day and left the site very tidy and removed all the packaging rubbish.

I would have no hesitation in recommending Zeneco to others who were looking to install solar.

Thanks Mark, glad we could make it happen for you considering some of the difficulties surrounding the property. Looking forward to seeing some great results.

Very Professional

Quoting---Nathan was polite, informative and was able to answer my questions. I had many of them for him.

Installation---The boys were polite, did a good job and cleaned up everything after themselves

Customer Service---Nathan went out of his way to help with the grid, app and wi-fi connections. He sorted out a couple of

issues promptly. I couldn't have asked for better after sales service.

Thanks Brian! I'm glad everything worked out great and looking forward to seeing the savings your system provides.

Zeneco

Nathan was a pleasure to deal with from initial contact through to installation highly recommend Zeneco.

Great guys, great solar!

Nathan and his team were great to deal with. He came out to quote and advise on the best system and answered all my questions. They were very punctual on install day. After install He stayed back extra time to finish the set up and talk me through the system and the app!
System has been on for a couple of days now and I’m stoked!
Very happy and will recommend to anyone looking to install solar!

Thanks David!

Glad we could help out and the kind words are very much appreciated.

Professional expertise

Very informative, system clearly explained. No problems, installer made sure I was fully aware of the process. In the process of, only installed today, returning tomorrow.

Prompt, reliable and efficient

Whole process was seamless. From first contact to installation. Quick to come out and have a look and back with a quote the same day. Would definitely recommend Zeneco Energy

Thanks for the kind words Tracie! Glad more people are going with optimised systems. Looking forward to seeing your bill in a few months.

The Cosgrove's Solar Installation

Excellent: they were all of the above. Please read my comments under "Other"

Cheers for the words Foster - we have a great team here and a great team = great results. It is very pelasant to hear such nice words being said about our work and staff!

Informative installer

First contact with Nathan was by phone shortly after requesting quotes. He did a site inspection and quote with a week. I found him to be professional, informative, punctual, personable and very passionate about solar energy.
The install had to rescheduled 2 times due to Covid lockdown restrictions, but we were kept informed at all times.
On the day of installation, Nathan and his team of 3 arrived at the nominated time, were very polite. I was included in the decision making process of where the inverter and hot water controller were to be placed, even though it involved more work on their part. The installation appeared to very professional and tidy ( as per Finn's video post on SolarQuotes), All my questions were answered by Nathan and his team, with the clean up being completed before leaving the site.
I would not hesitate recommending Zeneco Energy to anyone in our area who is considering the installation of solar.
The price was very competitive with other larger companies but I chose this small local business because of the punctuality, professionalism and passion of the owner, and I felt that after sales service, if required, would be easier than a large company where I was just a number.

Thanks David! Cheers for your patience during these crazy times. It was our pleasure to be able to help guide you through the right process.

Professional organisation.

A visit received within 24 hours and quote same day. Installation was 10 days later. Extremely polite and obliging installers.

Customer services was exceptional with our questions responded to in a prompt and friendly manner.

Highly recommended.

Quoting was prompt and informative with all options explained in detail with no pressure for choice of system.

Nathan of Zeneco was prompt with the quote, approachable, and extremely knowledgeable about the products he installs.
He gave me several options on installations and there was no pressure on which one to choose.
On installation day, Nathan and his crew could not have been more Efficient. They were industrious, organized, and extremely respectful of our property. After being in the building and construction industry for 30years I was very impressed with their attention to detail. They all took pride in what they did and it was a pleasure to hear workers enjoying their tasks, even when Nathan left the site to go to another job the guys worked at the same pace. At the finish of the job their clean-up was beyond expectation again their attention to detail was outstanding. I would highly recommend Zeneco Energy to anyone wanting a quality and reasonably priced Solar Installation. Thank you Zeneco Energy.

Zeneco Energy Bravo! Bravo! Well Done

Nathan and his team were excellent. Right from the onset, Nathan was punctual and excelled in the quoting process.

Zeneco Energy identified the optimal system for our location and delivered the best system for our situation.

His team were highly professional and a great bunch of blokes to have around when doing the installation.

When unintended issues arose, Nathan was upfront and honest and these issues were quickly resolved.

They organised the grid and smart meter connection making it effortless for us.

I am elated with my installation and have fallen in love with it. My wife and I are watching the dollars roll in as we save money on our power bill.

We strongly recommend that you consider Zenco Energy for your Solar System installation.

Great, neat installation. Right price and fantastic to deal with.

Nathan quoted overnight after calling me to discuss the price and product quality. He provided a prompt quote and communicated clearly around price and installation.
His installation team were excellent: punctual, tidy, polite and provided a very neat job. to deal with.
We used the newer Jinko panels (20 year warranty and amazingly low degradation), with Sungrow 3 phase 10KW inverter. Nathan's price was way below other local retailers and was no problem when I switched from single to 3 phase. Nathan organised the meter change and his customer service was flawless.
Many thanks to Nathan and the team for a fantastic experience - very happy customer.

Satisfied Customer

Zeneco made the sale and quoting process easy and catered for our requirements. Other quotes were provided via desktop assessment with no input from us.

The install was seamless and conducted in one day. The team was very professional and organised the grid connection for us on completion.

Great Company to deal with

Zeneco was prompt, factual and professional. They provided good follow up on any questions we had and the installation was neat and tidy. They were also willing to do additional power board upgrades that were requested while they had electricians onsite. Whilst the system is only two weeks old, all appears to be working well.

Good job, very efficient, no fuss. We were very happy with the whole experience

Nathan was the only installer who came on site which was very much appreciated. His price was fair and reasonable and he answered any queries i had about the system. We organised an installation date that suited both of us and he and his team were very professional both with the installation to cleaning up etc. This was very much appreciated.

Great all round!!

Nathan and his team did a fantastic job. Nathan was extremely helpful, knowledgable and covered all my questions along with being very patient as I did mind changes on which direction to go. Not either pushing the products or service which was a welcome change from other solar companies. When I finally settled on a proposal, the date was quickly arranged and the installation was efficiently done, no fuss, no mess, no drama. The system is great and I'm extremely happy with the whole experience. Highly recommend!!

Brilliant process from start to finish

Nathan reached out almost immediately after I submitted my request for quotes through SolarQuotes. I received 5 quotes in total. Zeneco were not the cheapest but their reviews were far better than the others, and the reviews of the quoted system components were also better.

I felt Nathan listened to what I was asking for with regards to my particular requirements, and tailored the solution to meet that end.

The team turned up at the scheduled time, were very pleasant, finished on time and the place was spotless. Very pleased with the experience, if only all tradies were as good. Would happily recommend.

Professional

Sales/quoting process was easy and our many questions were answered clearly.
Installation went very smoothly with the team working seamlessly together.
Nathan and all his team were very polite, tidy, punctual and a pleasure to work with.
Nathan organised all our necessary paperwork and grid connection will take place in about 10 days.
Would recommend Zeneco Energy to anyone who requires Solar!

Fantastic experience, strongly recommend

Can't recommend Nathan and team highly enough! He came to my house and discussed my needs with me, and just after 2 weeks later I have solar system working on my roof and plugged into the grid. Sent me a really competitive quote, more than a month quicker than the others, was very personable, and they had great reviews already. Was very confident in them and they didn't disappoint.

The 5 years servicing is great and they go above and beyond to make sure you have a great experience. Even ran some extra cable for me when they didn't need to. These guys really care, install quality looks great, and my whole system was up and running by the afternoon. Stoked.

Perfection

Zeneco, was the third solar quote we obtained for our home, we had done much research on the panels and inverter we wanted to use, when Nathan came to quote our job he he applauded our research and did sway us to a better inverter, he was also the only person to actually look at our roof and advise the best system for us, there was a delay from our end with the install and Nathan was more than accommodating with our delay. When it comes to the install, it is nothing short of first class. I cannot fault any of the workmanship by Zeneco. After sales service is top level like the rest of the job. Faultless.

Very Happy Customer!

Zeneco Energy installed our solar panels and inverter. The process was seamless from start to go and they were super easy to deal with and their communication was great. Very happy with our product and service.

Fantastic work and easy to deal with - Zenco

The quotation process was easy and quick had all the detail I requested. The install was quick, efficient, and the gents was super professional and great to work with. On time and very polite. Customer service was great kept me updated all the time on the progress of each step. Would definitely recommend them!

Fantastic installer

The quote was very reasonable
The installers were punctual and performed very professionally
The activation was very quick

Great Service,

Great team. Great value for money. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks Nathan and team.

Excellent

ZENECO is a great company to have install your solar. There work ethics are wonderful and are all friendly. Nathan and his crew will go out of there way to accommodate you .
They have organised the new meter with Ausgrid.
Set up the Wi-Fi for monitoring for us.

Top job Zeneco Energy

Very impressed with Zeneco Energy. Nathan first met onsite to inspect our roof, measure and provide a very competitive quote. All questions were answered and it was a big benefit to work directly with a local operator. Today’s installation was on time, as planned, and the team are pros. I can recommend Zeneco.

Great to deal with, no fuss good value system

We found Nathan & the team great to deal with, he was very responsive to our requests and provided a system that met our size requirements and pricing expectation
Showed up on time and finished installation within the same day with a very tidy install

In and out

Got in and got the job done when said they would,

Excellent Customer Service

From the time we started the daunting journey of finding a system & installer, we were always aware of potential pitfalls.

We were so lucky we found Zeneco as the right fit for us. The quote was more than competitive, and with them being a smaller operation, was happy to hand the job to a local, small business.

The customer service was fantastic as weather ( and Xmas approaching), put pressure on installation. However we were always kept in the loop, and it fell into place.

Could not be happier with our system, and highly recommend Zeneco as an installer.

excellent installation and service from start to finish!

We have just had solar installed at our house and the result is fantastic. Nathan and his team have been nothing but professional from start to finish. Right from the beginning Nathan's knowledge and expertise was very evident. Out of four quoting companies he was the only one who took the time to verify all the satellite, sun and shade data with a hands on "on the roof" site inspection. He discussed all our options beforehand, and didnt try and sell us more panels than we needed or could be safely installed. The team arrived on time and had the job done in a timely manner. The result was a state of the art system with excellent energy production at a great price (already paying for itself!) and ongoing support from a trusted local company. I work as a firefighter and I would not hesitate to recommend Nathan and the team at Zeneco energy to install your solar, particularly as I'm aware firsthand, that the solar industry is not always as it seems.

Happy Customer

Before we spoke with Nathan at Zeneco Energy we didn't have the confidence to go ahead with a solar installer.

We would highly recommend that you speak with Nathan before you engage another installer, to compare your products and advice.

Nathan came to our home to check the site, explained everything to us in simple language and gave us some options to think about.

He communicated well and was always available to take my enquiries. He was punctual and he and his team were friendly, and professional. The site was left very tidy and we wouldn't have known they'd been here except for the panels on the roof.

Zeneco Energy - 5 Star in every aspect

Zeneco Energy = Perfection Personified!, Truly A-Grade and 5 Star, truly 10 Star.

Zeneco Energy, Nathan and his team, what a true professional Solar vendor, totally open, transparent and upfront, truthful and honest, from initial contact, scope definition, pre installation discussions, fine tuning, and then advancing to the installation and commissioning, Zeneco is the benchmark company and team to deal with, and not to mention extremly sharp on the pricing aspect.

Over the initial discussions as to the size and system componentry, Nathan from Zeneco Energy was on point every day, every question I asked, there was a quick reply and adjustment to the scope, and was totally unbiased nor product based, Nathan was focussed on delivering the best Solar system to you as the customer.
I am in awe of Zeneco Energy / Nathan and what he bought to the table, truly amazed, and especially the technical prowess is refreshing.

The installation workmanship and attention to detail from the roof panel installation to the inverter installation, and associated cabling was craftsman’s grade, above and beyond what I had expected.
The amazing experience continued to an operational and training aspect, where you as the customer were skilled on the installed system and how to maximise the true benefits to you home and consumption profile. This was followed up with detailed documentation.

The system was a complex installation as it required transition from single phase to 3 phase, smart meter upgrade, sub board upgrade and load balancing across all phases.

And the final degree of difficulty was to integrate the new 15.4 kW system, with the existing 3.8kW solar system, Zeneco Energy achieved this seamlessly, and both systems and Energy consumption / generation monitoring is working perfectly.

Zeneco Energy are you’re A-Grade single point of call for all your Solar requirements, these guys care, and are not box droppers, they are solution architects.

My roof is a true piece of very functional technical art, delivering the maximum solar return thanks to Nathan. His team, and Zeneco Energy.

Exceptional Team

Zeneco Energy were the only supplier who actually carried out a site visit and spent time discussing the Pro's & Con's of various systems.
The installation Team was great, we were kept updated with the work schedule and any issues occurring during the install. The entire team were very polite and went out of their way to ensure minimal disturbance to our normal activities.They removed all rubbish from site, assisted us to connect to the monitoring system and explained how to us the Monitoring APP and website.
Zeneco completed all the necessary paper work and submitted the necessary grid connection documents at completion of the works.
I would recommend speaking to Nathan before signing any installation contract with other suppliers.

Great service and system

Nathan and his team did a brilliant job. Our panels are not in the normal best facing direction so we decided on a 28 panel 9.8kwh system. Sunday the 6th we produced 67.23kwh and Sunday the 7th we produced 58.97kwh. The service and system production far exceeded our expectations for a good price.

Very professional installer

Zeneco made the process of solar installation to my home as worry free as you could imagine, the design and quote process was a breeze and the installation was of high quality.

Very satisfied with the experience and happy that Solar quotes was able to connect myself with Zeneco.

Knowledgeable, Professional and Couteous

My wife and I found Nathan and his team to be very professional and the installation was quick and efficient. Took only half a day to get power flowing to my house and the grid. Nathan from the start of the process corresponded well and was open with all information he provided on possible systems. He highlighted some points about our system and installation that others did not so definitely has a great knowledge of the systems and process. As I had some shading issues he organised a shade analysis which was useful to reassure me that there would be no major issues. I would recommend Zeneco to anyone looking to get a solar system. Thank you for your good work.

Outstanding!

A pleasure to deal with from start to finish. We had a few quotes but it takes an electrician to give the correct information for our site.
Nathan kept us up to date on what was happening and great tradies who were wonderful on site. We did not have to do a thing all Grid connection etc was done by Zeneco Energy. We would recommend Zeneco Energy to anyone looking for solar!

Zeneco

I found the Zeneco team diligent and professional. The director Nathan had a good understanding of the solar market and it's products. He answered all of my questions in a understandable way. I found Nathan to be a straight up guy with an embracing laugh. Highly recommended company.

Great work from the team, got in there and got it done.

Only installer who turned up to look at the place. Simple quote that was easy to understand.

Nathan organised everything with the power company

So far delivering everything he said it it. Thanks

perfect transaction

After receiving 9 quote's Nathan's friendly professional help, and problem solving gave me confidence to sign with Zeneco Energy. Nathan listened, understood and advised accordingly. Nathan, Damian and the team did a great job from the getgo. No fuss no hassle all problems and aspects taken care of.
Would definitely recommend.
PS be very, very mindful of the know it all companies out there with 'cowboy' salespeople.

Too easy

We live on a battle ax block. We got 5 quotes and Nathan was the only one that talked to us about the distance between our meterbox and house and what resistance there’d be with sending our power back to the grid if we went with our original plan. Very honest and helpful.
Installers were great. Very efficient and easy to deal with.

Finally We Got Solar

All good, great company, thanks to solarrquotes helping me through the solar companies maze.

Zeneco highly recommended

We got several quotes for solar, and along the way as we learnt more, changed our specs. Zeneco got back to us with new quotes quickly, and answered all our questions.

When they installed the solar, they kept me in the loop and explained everything including the app and didn't leave until it was all sorted. They left no mess and sorted out the grid connection with our energy retailer.

Our system works great, and we would recommend Zeneco to any one looking for solar in the Central Coast.

Fantastic business

Great experience from start to finish. Nathan is conscientious, diligent and a pleasure to deal with.

Impressed

Punctual fast and our system working well Would Highly recommend

Professional in every way

Nathan was quick to respond with a quote and made himself available to discuss the information.

Installation went off without a hitch and was professional and in the time frame discussed.

Nathan organised all aspects of the scope of works for my job including the grid connection.

I would highly recommend this company.

Very professional installer.

Nathan from Zeneco Energy Pty Ltd was very easy to deal with. He explained everything thoroughly and he and his team were very professional throughout the installation. Nathan organised the grid connection after the install.
It is early days but so far we are more than happy to recommend him.

Zeneco are brilliant from start to finish.

Brilliant from start to finish. Have already recommended Zeneco elsewhere.

Fantastic workmanship.

What a great job. Very happy with the quality and workmanship. Very informative and helpful. Recommend them, and price was very good.
Extremely happy.