247 Energy Reviews

About 247 Energy, Solar Installers

247 Energy
Silver Partner
ABN: 48 539 678 708  ABN active since 20 Feb 2013 | The Trustee For Symons Business Trust
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
QLD: 78435 Victor Robert Michael Symons

QLD Electrical Contractors Licence 78435 is registered to Victor Robert Michael Symons, owner of 247 Energy

Estimated pricing for system: $5,000 - $6,000 depending on hardware choice ( how is this calculated? )

In business for over 10 years, 247 Energy has installed over 3,000 solar systems. Our largest installation, to date, is a 100kW array on Belmondo's Organic Market in Noosaville, QLD. We employ a friendly team of 10 people (half of which are subcontractors), and proudly offer premium-end solar systems deposit-free.

Some of our notable installations include the above-mentioned 100kW array on Belmondo's Organic Market, an array for "Meals on Wheels" in Harvey Bay, a totally off-grid system for a Frasier Island restroom complex, and over 100 kindergartens through a Queensland Government initiative.

Why choose 247 Energy?

- Over a decade of experience in the industry

- Main service partner for Fronius inverters

- Deposit-free sales

- Not a franchise

- We service every product we install

- We avoid huge overheads by not having a showroom, not having an overpaid board of directors, and not driving fancy cars.

247 Energy Solar Reviews

Fantastic company

installation went smoothly punctual neat tidy very nice guys and honest Show additional information

Great service from start to finish.

On first contact we explained we would be moving into our house within three weeks and would Be in touch for a quote. We received a quote with lots of options and an explanation of how different systems worked. There was even a plan of the panels from google view. The installers were fantastic and worked in with other trades on site. They were very polite and tidy. Victor explained how the system worked after installation and contacted the energy company to arrange our new meter.
We would recommend this company without hesitation.

Excellent system, very knowledgeable and solved the specific issues I had

Great job, offered me a solution for my hot water that other providers wouldn't, was very flexible with my needs as well Show additional information

Great installer and installation

Victor answered all my questions and the quote he provided was more than reasonable
Installation was carried out at the date and time stated.
installation was nest and tidy, the installation team a credit to Victor
Victor from 247 gave us a range of options with a great deal of additional information, including installation procedures and materials, allowing us to make a more informed decision. The other offers probably would have been just as good but they gave no indication on this aspect. Victor's telephone manner was great and his "pitch" about being an independant supplier was convincing.

The other two offers were simply a range of options without much more, or indeed any, additional information. The only "backup info" was a page essentially saying, "here's the price, now sign the order". Not a good approach!
Victor at 247 energy was great. He reviewed our needs and recommended a system suited to our useage and budget. We have been very happy with follow up as I had some questions and Victor was more than happy to assist even though he had well and truly finished the job and was already paid (as it was several weeks later).
He not only beat the competition for the same system by about $400 cheaper but he was also able to install the system within a week and a half of us deciding to go ahead, so we had solar before x-mass, when the competition was saying not till after christmas.
Victor provided exceptional service and was happy to answer all our questions and to explain in terms I could follow and understand the differences in panels and converters and batteries as well, as we are hoping to get batteries down the track. His information could all be verified on line and here on this site as well which made trusting him so much easier, He really knew his stuff. would recommend him to every one in Hervey Bay/maryborough/Fraser coast or sunshine coast.
The above comments are very much first impressions as the installation only took place yesterday. As a newby I still have much to learn. Show additional information
Victor is the only person that tested with a meter our electrical system to ascertain if his solar installation would be successful Show additional information
Thank you for putting trusted people forward. All were very good, but I like to deal with local guys if they are up to par, and Victor and his team were. You can publish my review, but please do not publish my name, just initials. I'll mark no below, so it is clear I don't want my name used. But you can pass my views on to Victor.
Thanks
Victor did well in satisfying my main requirement which was to get the most KW as possible on our limited roof space. I am very happy with the quality of the system and the installation. I haven't had any post installation contact with him though. A follow up would normally be part of a good customer service schedule. Show additional information
Why I chose 24.7energy was because Victor was the first person who went into my shed & took a reading of my switchboard with a special instrument (don’t know the name) to check my power. No other company did this also Victor lives locally and I felt comfortable in his knowledge of the system. Show additional information
No problems with 24/7 at all. Great job on installation, weather was the hold back.
Our problem is ERGON energy. What a bunch of thieves. Solar was installed 3 weeks ago and they are not coming around to install new smart meter for another 1-3 weeks. Not only that, there is a $575 charge to install new meter. Thieving con artists.
Still work outstanding after 4 weeks.

Hi Russell Apologies for the delay, however the item was on back order and we installed it the week it came in. We sincerely hope you are enjoying your Fronius and QCELL quality system.
Our very best regards and thanks.
The experience was excellent. From order to installation was within 2 weeks and a very professional install along with friendly service. Good quality components were used.

Highly recommended!
Overall we are very happy to recommend 247 Energy. Show additional information
Would very highly recommend 247 Energy. Not the cheapest but very high standard of workmanship. "Quality Remains Long Aftet Price is Forgotten. Show additional information