247 Energy Reviews

Based on 18 reviews Aus Ranking

About 247 Energy, Solar Installers

247 Energy
Silver Partner

In business for over 10 years, 247 Energy has installed over 3,000 solar systems. Our largest installation, to date, is a 100kW array on Belmondo's Organic Market in Noosaville, QLD. We employ a friendly team of 10 people (half of which are subcontractors), and proudly offer premium-end solar systems deposit-free.

Some of our notable installations include the above-mentioned 100kW array on Belmondo's Organic Market, an array for "Meals on Wheels" in Harvey Bay, a totally off-grid system for a Frasier Island restroom complex, and over 100 kindergartens through a Queensland Government initiative.

Why choose 247 Energy?

- Over a decade of experience in the industry

- Main service partner for Fronius inverters

- Deposit-free sales

- Not a franchise

- We service every product we install

- We avoid huge overheads by not having a showroom, not having an overpaid board of directors, and not driving fancy cars.

247 Energy Solar Reviews

Victor at 247 energy was great. He reviewed our needs and recommended a system suited to our useage and budget. We have been very happy with follow up as I had some questions and Victor was more than happy to assist even though he had well and truly finished the job and was already paid (as it was several weeks later).
He not only beat the competition for the same system by about $400 cheaper but he was also able to install the system within a week and a half of us deciding to go ahead, so we had solar before x-mass, when the competition was saying not till after christmas.
Victor provided exceptional service and was happy to answer all our questions and to explain in terms I could follow and understand the differences in panels and converters and batteries as well, as we are hoping to get batteries down the track. His information could all be verified on line and here on this site as well which made trusting him so much easier, He really knew his stuff. would recommend him to every one in Hervey Bay/maryborough/Fraser coast or sunshine coast.
The above comments are very much first impressions as the installation only took place yesterday. As a newby I still have much to learn. Show additional information
Victor is the only person that tested with a meter our electrical system to ascertain if his solar installation would be successful Show additional information
Thank you for putting trusted people forward. All were very good, but I like to deal with local guys if they are up to par, and Victor and his team were. You can publish my review, but please do not publish my name, just initials. I'll mark no below, so it is clear I don't want my name used. But you can pass my views on to Victor.
Thanks
Victor did well in satisfying my main requirement which was to get the most KW as possible on our limited roof space. I am very happy with the quality of the system and the installation. I haven't had any post installation contact with him though. A follow up would normally be part of a good customer service schedule. Show additional information
Why I chose 24.7energy was because Victor was the first person who went into my shed & took a reading of my switchboard with a special instrument (don't know the name) to check my power. No other company did this also Victor lives locally and I felt comfortable in his knowledge of the system. Show additional information
No problems with 24/7 at all. Great job on installation, weather was the hold back.
Our problem is ERGON energy. What a bunch of thieves. Solar was installed 3 weeks ago and they are not coming around to install new smart meter for another 1-3 weeks. Not only that, there is a $575 charge to install new meter. Thieving con artists.
Still work outstanding after 4 weeks.

Hi Russell Apologies for the delay, however the item was on back order and we installed it the week it came in. We sincerely hope you are enjoying your Fronius and QCELL quality system.
Our very best regards and thanks.
The experience was excellent. From order to installation was within 2 weeks and a very professional install along with friendly service. Good quality components were used.

Highly recommended!
Overall we are very happy to recommend 247 Energy. Show additional information
Would very highly recommend 247 Energy. Not the cheapest but very high standard of workmanship. "Quality Remains Long Aftet Price is Forgotten. Show additional information