247 Energy

247 Energy Reviews

4.6

Based on 31 ratings  - Aus Ranking

In business for over 10 years, 247 Energy has installed over 3,000 solar systems. Our largest installation, to date, is a 100kW array on Belmondo's Organic Market in Noosaville, QLD. We employ a friendly team of 10 people (half of which are subcontractors), and proudly offer premium-end solar systems deposit-free.

Some of our notable installations include the above-mentioned 100kW array on Belmondo's Organic Market, an array for "Meals on Wheels" in Harvey Bay, a totally off-grid system for a Frasier Island restroom complex, and over 100 kindergartens through a Queensland Government initiative.

Why choose 247 Energy?

- Over a decade of experience in the industry

- Main service partner for Fronius inverters

- Deposit-free sales

- Not a franchise

- We service every product we install

- We avoid huge overheads by not having a showroom, not having an overpaid board of directors, and not driving fancy cars.

Reviewers report paying: $4,750 - $5,660 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Battery brands previously installed

247 Energy Reviews (31)

Longi Solar

ABB

Inverter Brand

System fully discussed, company met our expectations and

System fully discussed, gave us several options for panels/inverter.
Hide Geoff Gabriel's Comment

100% too easy

Best in the business.. Simple.. easy.. perfect.....,,,,,........highly recommended.. nothing too much trouble.
Hide Rory's Comment

Original Review on 31-03-2020:

Personal and professional

Quoting was thorough, although a little slower than others due to heavy workload at the time. Quoting process was informative, including sample parts and was clear and personalised. Installation was smooth and professional.

Follow Up Review on 02-12-2020:

The system has performed as expected. Savings have been better than expected partly due to some serious heat over the last few months. Data collected over the last eight months (only eight full billing months completed since installation) shows average monthly savings of around $90 (for a house with two occupants).
Hide Bruce's Comment

Sungrow

247 energy great company/champions

Got victor out to get quotes ,nothing was a bother for him, got a swag of different quotes from 5other companies, decided on victor from 247energy as he made the whole process easy and was very informative giving us different options on 6.6 to 12kw systems .we got a 10kw system and the whole process in installation was a pleasure.no dramas .I have already given his number to a family member who is going to get solar as well.i would not hesitate to recommend 247energy top blokes. .i don’t normally write reviews but I think I have to in this case (forgot to mention that his quotes came in cheeper than competitors on the same systems) cheers
Hide Mark's Comment

Risen

Sungrow

Very good service

Explained and showed samples of what is going to be installed.
Installers were very good, polite, tidy and punctual
They take care of everything
Hide Ian's Comment

N/A

N/A

Original Review on 02-07-2019:

Victor from 247 gave us a range of options with a great deal of additional information, including installation procedures and materials, allowing us to make a more informed decision. The other offers probably would have been just as good but they gave no indication on this aspect. Victor's telephone manner was great and his "pitch" about being an independant supplier was convincing.

The other two offers were simply a range of options without much more, or indeed any, additional information. The only "backup info" was a page essentially saying, "here's the price, now sign the order". Not a good approach!

Installation: N/A
Customer Service: N/A

Follow Up Review on 27-02-2020:

Don't have a battery
Hide Bryan's Comment

Suntech

SMA

Great value & Expertise of installer

Victor explained the install in easy to understand language. He showed us examples of the equipment/hardware they use. After the quote was provided there was no pressure from him, follow up phone calls or pushy sales tactics.
Connection to the grid all done hassle free.
Hide Matthew's Comment

SMA

Inverter Brand

247E was prompt and very professional with their visit and quote. Their installation was completed on the arranged day by competent and likeable tradesmen. The company organised all paperwork and arrangements with Ergon Energy who then installed a new meter for our grid connection.
Hide Ernie's Comment

ABB

VARTA

Battery Brand

Original Review on 02-04-2019:

Follow Up Review on 28-11-2019:

System did not perform that well to start with as it had a faulty switch but victor upgraded the part the next day after advising the system was failing. No problems since and no power bills
Hide Peter's Comment

1.5kW

Fantastic company

installation went smoothly punctual neat tidy very nice guys and honest
Hide Kenneth's Comment

Inverter Brand

Great service from start to finish.

On first contact we explained we would be moving into our house within three weeks and would Be in touch for a quote. We received a quote with lots of options and an explanation of how different systems worked. There was even a plan of the panels from google view. The installers were fantastic and worked in with other trades on site. They were very polite and tidy. Victor explained how the system worked after installation and contacted the energy company to arrange our new meter.
We would recommend this company without hesitation.
Hide John's Comment

$8,000 to $10,000

Suntech

Inverter Brand

Excellent system, very knowledgeable and solved the specific issues I had

Great job, offered me a solution for my hot water that other providers wouldn't, was very flexible with my needs as well
Hide James's Comment

Great installer and installation

Victor answered all my questions and the quote he provided was more than reasonable
Installation was carried out at the date and time stated.
installation was nest and tidy, the installation team a credit to Victor

Hide Denis's Comment

Co EQ Solar

Cost

Victor at 247 energy was great. He reviewed our needs and recommended a system suited to our useage and budget. We have been very happy with follow up as I had some questions and Victor was more than happy to assist even though he had well and truly finished the job and was already paid (as it was several weeks later).
He not only beat the competition for the same system by about $400 cheaper but he was also able to install the system within a week and a half of us deciding to go ahead, so we had solar before x-mass, when the competition was saying not till after christmas.
Victor provided exceptional service and was happy to answer all our questions and to explain in terms I could follow and understand the differences in panels and converters and batteries as well, as we are hoping to get batteries down the track. His information could all be verified on line and here on this site as well which made trusting him so much easier, He really knew his stuff. would recommend him to every one in Hervey Bay/maryborough/Fraser coast or sunshine coast.
Hide Rosemary's Comment

Original Review on 19-04-2018:

The above comments are very much first impressions as the installation only took place yesterday. As a newby I still have much to learn.

Follow Up Review on 18-12-2018:

After about 6 months I received a call from my installer regarding a leak in the system that had been picked up during routine remote monitoring. He needed to physically check my system and fix the problem. Needless to say I was totally unaware of any issues as I had not done any comparisons myself to check my production. On checking the system it was found that one electrical connection had not been quite plugged in on installation. The problem was rectified at no cost and I was a happy man. I was more so when I discovered that the peak production jumped from 3kw to just on 5kw virtually overnight.
I would never had known had not my system been remotely monitored. My thanks to my installer and his team at 24/7 Energy.
Hide Roly's Comment

Cost

Victor is the only person that tested with a meter our electrical system to ascertain if his solar installation would be successful
Hide Lyle's Comment

Cost

Thank you for putting trusted people forward. All were very good, but I like to deal with local guys if they are up to par, and Victor and his team were. You can publish my review, but please do not publish my name, just initials. I'll mark no below, so it is clear I don't want my name used. But you can pass my views on to Victor.
Thanks
Hide Anon's Comment

3/5

REC

Original Review on 13-09-2017:

Victor did well in satisfying my main requirement which was to get the most KW as possible on our limited roof space. I am very happy with the quality of the system and the installation. I haven't had any post installation contact with him though. A follow up would normally be part of a good customer service schedule.

Follow Up Review on 02-05-2018:

Yes. One issue with a faulty fuse in the meter box which kept tripping, but once replaced we have had no issues.
Hide Robert's Comment

Cost

Why I chose 24.7energy was because Victor was the first person who went into my shed & took a reading of my switchboard with a special instrument (don’t know the name) to check my power. No other company did this also Victor lives locally and I felt comfortable in his knowledge of the system.
Hide Anon's Comment

Cost

No problems with 24/7 at all. Great job on installation, weather was the hold back.
Our problem is ERGON energy. What a bunch of thieves. Solar was installed 3 weeks ago and they are not coming around to install new smart meter for another 1-3 weeks. Not only that, there is a $575 charge to install new meter. Thieving con artists.
Hide Patrick's Comment

3/5

$10,000 to $15,000

Cost

Still work outstanding after 4 weeks.

Hi Russell Apologies for the delay, however the item was on back order and we installed it the week it came in. We sincerely hope you are enjoying your Fronius and QCELL quality system.
Our very best regards and thanks.
Hide Russell's Comment

Cost

The experience was excellent. From order to installation was within 2 weeks and a very professional install along with friendly service. Good quality components were used.

Highly recommended!
Hide James's Comment

Cost

Overall we are very happy to recommend 247 Energy.
Hide Alison's Comment

Cost

Would very highly recommend 247 Energy. Not the cheapest but very high standard of workmanship. "Quality Remains Long Aftet Price is Forgotten.
Hide Roland's Comment