Absolute Energy Solutions Pty Ltd Reviews

About Absolute Energy Solutions Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Absolute Energy Solutions Pty Ltd

A snapshot of Absolute Energy's website taken on July 21, 2018 advises they have closed down:

However at time of writing ASIC shows that the company is still registered. Whilst they are an active company they are responsible for upholding the warrranties of the products they sold. If you need any futher help - please contact us.

Absolute Energy Solutions Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

I discussed solar with this company following a neighbourhood recommendation at the same time as I contacted you.
By the time the 3 recommended companies contacted me, it took several days, I had decided to accept the other quote.
Our solar system will be installed 24/4/2018,i would like to thank you very much for your time Finn Show additional information
The overall process went very smoothly from the first meeting right through to installation. Dave from Absolute has a clear passion for solar and for getting the right setup to suit the situation. The system is working to specification and checking the production and consumption using the Fronius solar web is very addictive! Thanks to Finn for providing such a great service on solarquotes.com.au. Show additional information
I interviewed 5 installers. All the respondents were very professional, straight forward, patient and responsive to my sometimes dumb questions. I used your interview questionnaire as a memory jogger and read every word on your site.
I received quotes from all the installers. They were all very competitive and at the end of the day my choice was based mainly on price. I ensured I got quotes for essentially the same equipment ( apples with apples ) which was upper middle quality. After that the choice was easy.
I was unfortunately caught right in the middle of a nasty plunge in the STC's. I negotiated a satisfactory damage control deal with Absolute Energy Solutions but would suggest to anyone signing up on a contract to fix ( or insure ) the STC to guarantee no change in the contract.
Otherwise the install was executed smoothly and professionally and my system is operating as expected.
Finn, your help in getting quotes from 2 very good companies was very helpful - thank you.
Absolute Energy Solutions was great to deal with and the installation effort was outstanding.
The system offered was pretty much the latest on the Australian market and it has been working fine from day one.
We have had the system for 18 mths now and on average we use less than 15% of the power we generate. Our feed-in tariff is only 16c and we already have a credit of over $600. Very happy also with panel orientation 5 kw North facing and 1.6 kw west facing seems to be working well. Show additional information
Good communication throughout the whole process from quote to post installation. Only had the system installed this week. Happy so far we will have to see how the switchover goes and see how our system performers.

Neat and tidy installation and the installation crew were professional and accommodating. They worked hard throughout the day and also discussed what could be done to maximise the solar arrays, having looked at the roof space available.

Overall a great experience at this stage. A pleasure to do business with and I will certainly recommend to friends.
I purchased Fronius & Winaco system. This winter it has generated well over what I expected. around 30kw. I purchased these brands knowing the Quality and Warranty provided. I would recommend these products to anyone. It was a shame to see Josh and team finish up. Quality team Guys . Appreciate the time Aaron spent talking to me and explaining everything. Show additional information
Installation went very smooth, though had to change the set up as could not fit 6 panels west facing roof side (would not have been able to access gutters).
Solar PV system: Winaico WST-285P6 PERC (BLACK) panels and Fronuis Primo inverter (with extended warranty), smart meter etc.
Very tidy installation with inverter placed directly above power box in the shade. System running fine. The Fronius software interface could be a little less 'clunky' but overall fine.
Shame they have been unable too remain competitive and have folded according to their web site. Show additional information
Installation yet to happen scheduled for 17th November. AESol quality of components was the same as others but included more, for a better price (cost barely above 6K, but most useful for a duplex house with 2 kitchens, laundries etc). The sales support is fantastic. I have recommended them forward. I also want to say how helpful your written material was, and how useful for informing the uninformed lay person. One of the organisations I would not recommend. They did their quote virtually and published inappropriate incentives to pay quickly, some of which were untrue. The other though was very competitive but slightly more expensive, but AESol was 'hungrier', more attentive with better follow up, and more inclusions which were the other installers 'extras' Show additional information
The solar consultant, David, was most helpful and responsive in answering all my (technical) questions and concerns. As I have limited roof space and partially shaded roof (depend on time of the year), David was very patient and helpful with me as I was trying to evaluate different configurations/designs proposed for maximum solar production (I am from electrical engineering background). David listened and understand my concerns, and modify the configuration/design accordingly. This is in contrast with other solar consultants who just gave me 1 or 2 configurations/designs, and do not listen to my further questions.

They also worked together with my roof restorer. Josh and his team came to install the brackets on the roof 1st, and installed the solar panels on another day after my roof restoration was done. They had done a fantastic job. Josh advised me on a change in panel configuration to maximum the solar generation after he inspected my roof -- the change actually involved more work.

In term of cost, they are not the cheapest. But you get quality system and installation. So far, all system works well.
I knew nothing about solar until reading your information on solar quotes. I had a total of 5 quotes (3 from solar quotes and 2 independent quotes) and through this process I learnt a lot more about solar. The company I went with (Absolute Energy Solutions - recommend by Finn) were not the cheapest but the salesman, David was very helpful and explained their system and process of Installation thoroughly. They also worked in with a painting company I had to paint my roof prior to Installation. The Installation process was over two day with the installers working long hours the first day with an easy install the second day. All went well and the system in up and running. I love solar.
I thoroughly recommend Finn's web site, so helpful and informative.
Found your rating system of inverter and panels extremely helpful, and main reason I chose Absolute was they suggested the same inverter and panels that you had suggested were very good. Show additional information
I was happy with all 3 company's but went with Absolute Energy Solutions as the sales person provided the most info and the best system. Show additional information
Absolute Energy Solutions were fantastic from the beginning. Their Salesman explained everything and looked at all our needs without asking and discussed our future energy plans. With all this taken into consideration, we discussed what would work best for us and decided on a plan. Their communication and assistance throughout the process has been great; we don't regret our choice in installer at all. Show additional information
We decided to go with AES even they were not the cheapest quote we received. We were impressed by the level of information the salesperson gave us and his ability to answer questions as they came up without making us feel they were irrelevant or unnecessary. We were very impressed by the team that installed the system. They were very polite and professional whilst on site, got on with the job at hand and cleaned up all rubbish and debris prior to leaving. Discussion regarding placement of the inverter with their electrician was very informative and other questions were answered clearly and professionally. All in all a very good experience from start to finish. Show additional information
Unfortunately due to administrative problems they were slow in getting their act together and I have had to wait for over a month before getting an installation date a further four weeks away but I am still happy and satisfied I went with Absolute Solar Solutions NSW.
I ended up buying a 6kW Fronius. 3 Phase Symo Inverter with 28 285 Watt REC Twin Peak Series 2 panels. Also a 3 Phase Net electrical meter and consumption meter. Installed for just under $10,000.
While not the cheapest quote we got, Absolute Energy Solutions did have the best pre-sales team. Compared to some other companies we talked to, the sales person from AES was knowledgable, answered all our questions competently and clearly, and did not pressure us in to making a decision. The looked at the house and provided good suggestions on installation sites and system sizes. Clearly their sales staff are well trained and know the systems and installations they sell in great detail.

Once we signed on, we did have a few minor hiccups in communications but these were quickly resolved and the installation was scheduled. One down note was the installation date being a month after we agreed to proceed. To be fair, we were offered to have an earlier date using subcontractors, however we felt more confident waiting for the in-house team.

On the installation day, the installers were quick, professional, and had everything done well within the promised installation time. Everything installed has been placed with care and attention and is very neat and tidy.

Since installation the system has worked without problems and we've had any further questions we've had promptly answered.
Some of the above ratings may change when the system has been installed. Show additional information
Very impressed with Absolute Energy, they were very knowledgeable, clear with the options available and not pushy at all. They also liaised with a roof repairer for the roof renovation required prior to panel installation. Their installers were very professional. Would definitely recommend Absolute Energy. Show additional information
Knowledgeable sales consultant, great value Winacio/Fronious system, good service and quality installation with 15 year warranty. Show additional information
Professional & friendly from start to finish Show additional information
Peter from Absolute was very good. Rather than criticise other products that he did not necessarily supply he gave pro's and con's of the product. His explanations were at a layman's level he made Deb & I very comfortable with our eventual decision. The installers were very neat, tidy and polite. The finished product looks professional are the guys are a credit to their trade. They took longer with the install than was predicted so I felt a bit rushed when I was receiving the handover. Overall I am very happy with the Absolute experience and recommend them to anyone in the Hunter region. Show additional information
All the quotes sourced through Solarquotes were good. We found that the system recommended by Absolute Energy Solutions was the most suited to our needs and budget. Installation was seamless and the installers arranged to come a week early due to a change in their schedule which worked in our favour. Show additional information
No Show additional information
Absolute energy at Burleigh Heads were truly fantastic. Great prices, fantastic sales experience. The installers were fantastic, respectful, and not time wasters. Everything was very professional, and not once was there an issue with communication. Definatley recommend this company. 10/10 Show additional information
Your website was such an excellent starting point for this process. Without some credible, independent beginning point this process would have been more difficult and much less certain. We are very happy with all aspects of our foray into solar. We now have what we consider to be a very good system at a fair price. You were recommended to us by a friend - a satisfied customer. In turn we have already recommended your site to other friends. That's a reasonable testimony!!
Many thanks Finn.
The installation team took time to get the panels and inverter positioned where we wanted them. This involved some debate and reliance on their technology to address both the shading issues we have from neighbouring trees and structures, as well as visual impact from the street. We are pretty happy with the outcome.
Our queries about the panels and the rack system to be installed were sorted very quickly, confirming we were getting what we ordered.
They also fixed an electrical issue with our switchboard and provided some useful operations advice.
The post-installation briefing on use of the system was a bit rushed, but we anticipate receiving user manuals by email today (installation was yesterday).
Finally, the 'sales pitch' was low key and informative. Most importantly, the installation and the products match that early conversation. We are looking forward to operating results!
After receiving quotes from 3 suppliers we decided on Absolute Energy Solutions.
The before sales services was exceptional - David took a lot of time to explain and answer any questions and clarify aspects of energy usage, component attributes and different configurations which gave us confidence in our choice of an appropriate solution.
We settled for a Fronius 8.2 Primo Single phase Inverter; 30 Sunpower panels and Fronius smart meter
We also requested quotes for installation of air conditioning which was competitive and this is reflective in the overall cost.
We cannot comment on full install as we are awaiting delivery of solar panels, however racks have been installed, air conditioning installed and upgrade of switchboard undertaken.
We have been very impressed with workmanship completed so far, the install team are very professional, neat and tidy and very polite.
We look forward to the completion of our install and monitoring our electricity usage.
We would recommend Absolute Energy Solutions in terms of our experience so far.
We are beyond happy with the service quality and efficiency of this system and the team at absolute energy solutions. The system works perfectly and has reduced our power bills by $400 a quarter. If I have any questions or problems the team are on it straight away. Very professional from start to finish and beyond. Do your self a favour do your home work and read the reviews of every provider. Peoples feedback really helps.
Thank you AES.