• With 1000’s of Customer Reviews

Absolute Energy Solutions Pty Ltd Reviews

About Absolute Energy Solutions Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Absolute Energy Solutions Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Milton QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Absolute Energy Solutions Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

I interviewed 5 installers. All the respondents were very professional, straight forward, patient and responsive to my sometimes dumb questions. I used your interview questionnaire as a memory jogger and read every word on your site.
I received quotes from all the installers. They were all very competitive and at the end of the day my choice was based mainly on price. I ensured I got quotes for essentially the same equipment ( apples with apples ) which was upper middle quality. After that the choice was easy.
I was unfortunately caught right in the middle of a nasty plunge in the STC's. I negotiated a satisfactory damage control deal with Absolute Energy Solutions but would suggest to anyone signing up on a contract to fix ( or insure ) the STC to guarantee no change in the contract.
Otherwise the install was executed smoothly and professionally and my system is operating as expected.
It was a pleasure to do business with Absolute Energy Solutions. David and Laura kept me well informed throughout the whole process. Then Dean and the installation team were very professional and neat. We have exactly the solar system that we were looking for. Show additional information
Solar Quotes did give us access to Absolute in response to neighbour's experience. They gave us a great price and installation. Show additional information
Peter from Absolute was very good. Rather than criticise other products that he did not necessarily supply he gave pro's and con's of the product. His explanations were at a layman's level he made Deb & I very comfortable with our eventual decision. The installers were very neat, tidy and polite. The finished product looks professional are the guys are a credit to their trade. They took longer with the install than was predicted so I felt a bit rushed when I was receiving the handover. Overall I am very happy with the Absolute experience and recommend them to anyone in the Hunter region. Show additional information
Professional & friendly from start to finish Show additional information
Your website was such an excellent starting point for this process. Without some credible, independent beginning point this process would have been more difficult and much less certain. We are very happy with all aspects of our foray into solar. We now have what we consider to be a very good system at a fair price. You were recommended to us by a friend - a satisfied customer. In turn we have already recommended your site to other friends. That's a reasonable testimony!!
Many thanks Finn.
The Absolute Sales person was extremely knowledgable and answered all my questions professionally and with regard to my limited understanding of solar systems which is very comforting as it is a mine field out there of shonky solar companies. The installation was excellent and covered all my concerns. The product components they used was also of an excellent quality and from my research I know I got a great job that will last. However what impressed me the most was the great after sales service. I had a little problem with the software program some 12 months after install and to my relief they promptly had some one come out onsite and investigate the cause and had it fixed in a jiffy. You cant ask for more than that. I honestly recommend this company and their products. Show additional information
The installation team took time to get the panels and inverter positioned where we wanted them. This involved some debate and reliance on their technology to address both the shading issues we have from neighbouring trees and structures, as well as visual impact from the street. We are pretty happy with the outcome.
Our queries about the panels and the rack system to be installed were sorted very quickly, confirming we were getting what we ordered.
They also fixed an electrical issue with our switchboard and provided some useful operations advice.
The post-installation briefing on use of the system was a bit rushed, but we anticipate receiving user manuals by email today (installation was yesterday).
Finally, the 'sales pitch' was low key and informative. Most importantly, the installation and the products match that early conversation. We are looking forward to operating results!
Absolute were very professional in their explanation of how well solar will work for us and as to how the actual system would work. Everything was explained in common language. Installation day went without a hitch and the tradesmen were polite, cleaned up after themselves and ensured that our elderly dog did not wander while the gate had to be open. Annoying for them but deeply appreciated by us.
I would recommend this company. The system cost what they said it would cost without any surprises. It was delivered and installed on time and the explanation regarding switch on was easy to understand.
Thanks Finn for recommending Absolute!

Jane
Great Experience with Absolute Energy Systems. Very happy. Show additional information
Brilliant from when the salesman walked in the door , til the installation team packed up their van,
Fulfilled every promise , in an efficient informative & amiable manner.
Grateful thanks Finn, for referring us to Absolute Energy Solutions in Brisbane.
Highly recommend them to anyone looking to go Solar .
The consultant Craig, was extremely knowledgeable about the products we went with and he was very clear in explaining how solar would work for us.No question or request was too much trouble.Our installers Dean and Jordan were very efficient and organised. They went to a lot of trouble to explain how to operate the system and to clean up after installation. They were very understanding about ensuring that our elderly dog did not wander off while they had the gates open. I would definitely recommend this company. Everything they promised, they delivered on. Show additional information
These guys really knew their business, and were more interested in our needs and expectations than their own profits. They came when they said they would, on time, and completed the job expertly and efficiently. Top marks! Show additional information
When our electrically bill hit $1120 I knew I needed solar!
We chose Absolute Energy Solutions, It was installed just before Xmas 2016
When you write a review there is a wish to do it straight away.
Personally I like to wait and see if the end result promised is achieved and with the Absolute Energy Solutions installation I can testify that 5 months on it was. Craig was our very competent consultant and he suggested placing more than half the panels on a horizontally rear flat patio we had done as a house extension a far better choice than I had originally thought as did all the other quotes who didn’t recommend it.
My wife and I run two home businesses and our last electricity bill was $1120 for a 3 months. Our small 4 way pitched tile roof house faces north east and so generic suggestions were half the panels to face that way for morning light and the other half to face north west great for the afternoon, We had a serious issue of shading from growing trees on the western rented property.
Craig was the only one to push for moving the north western panels to a guaranteed shade free zone on our rear deck. We now have on a sunny day, total power self-sufficient power from 8.30am to 4.00pm. We draw about 1600 kW to run the businesses eg 10 computers, Aircon, lighting. We run the clothes dryer, dishwasher & washing machine staggered at the peak solar time of 10-2pm.

Did Absolute Solar deliver the goods … our electricity bill for this quarter was $545 not $1120 this is just over a 50% reduction in KV. They delivered exactly what they said they would and at a great price.

Read on for more technical information: We choose Canadian Solar Panels x 25 and the Fronius Primo inverter with Smart Relay to control the Hotwater which is so import I also recommend reducing your heating element to a 1.8kv if its 3.6KV element to utilise the most of your solar energy output.
The Fronius inverter is truly great however the apps to monitor your power in real time are not accurate, it always shows its solar output correctly but its consumption figures can be way off! And this applies to both windows and android and even if you monitor at inverter level login. I think its graphs for previous days are roughly correct buts it hard to know.

But Heh reality is the Energex meter is the only thing that really matters as that is how your bill is calculated!! So use that as your guide, but having said that.
It’s disappointing but predictable that the Energex meter is so unhelpful with no real-time info just a red blinking light that blinks faster if you’re using more electricity and a LCD display that only shows kilowatts. But Heh empowering their clients on how to avoid using their only product is not one of their mandates!
With regards to mounting panels flat and not at the optimum 28 degrees north. If the sole purpose is to generate electricity for the grid over a year yes it is definitely correct.
WHAT THE!! We only get 6 cents to deliver onto the grid so it’s a useless fictional figure, what you want is produce enough wattage during the day to NOT be drawing from the grid.

North facing arrays in a total cloudy dull day are less efficient than a horizontal array which has more sky less land to reflect onto the panels and in summer time (peak KV time) when Aircons are on full and the sun is overhead it out performs again and remember your inverters are capped (crippled) at 5KV due to government rules so there is always extra you never get to use its just dissipated. In Queensland you can thank Energex and whoever was / is in government now for that stupidity they are all the same.

Going to install solar and actually use it energy you need to be smart about appliance use during the day stagger large drain appliances and Bake / Cook more during the day. If your installing just for the 6 cents feed in tariff… hmmm I’d think again unless you know you’re not moving for at least 8 years.

Tony: Arana Hills Queensland 2017
There are a lot of dodgy companies out there, one tried to sell me 6.5kW system for more than the price that I bought an 8.5kW system using all the same gear, the shoddy company wanted to charge $2,000 + more than the people I went with and got extra panels and an 8kW inverter not 6. Absolute Energy Solutions were excellent, the sales guy was brilliant with lots of knowledge and able to answer questions. Show additional information
The wait time was short only 3weeks.and everything seemed well organized. Leon Qld Show additional information
Hi there,
Not being a Solar professional myself and knowing absolutely nothing about it at all i was immedeiatly put at ease with professionalism and understanding of the staff at Absolute Solar.
Everything was fantastic from start to finish no mess it was stress free and very organised.
I highly recommend Absolute Solar for good quality service they will help put you at ease with any questions or problems that you may have. The professional workmanship is fantastic you will not be disappointed!

Thank you so much to Fin Peacock for all your hard work finding these reparable companies you have taken all sthe stress out of having to do the leg work in finding a good quality organisation for the job your company is a credit to you.

Many thanks.
The Hartleys.
Told a new meter would be installed in 1-2 weeks
Origin say 4 weeks or more
Not happy about this discrepancy
I'm so glad I came across your website, Finn, as it was an invaluable tool in helping us decide on a supplier and a suitable system. It's very reassuring to know you have vetted the suppliers and helpful to read others' reviews of them.

Although I didn't choose any of the three companies that contacted me, I did find AESOL through your website.

Many thanks Finn!
The team provided a great explanation regarding the options. The installation workmanship was excellent - polite, great attention to detail, clean and tidy. We decided to go Sunpower solar panels and a Fronius Primo Inverter because of the warranty and production values. Despite cloudy weather we are getting good kWH outputs. Have had a few issues connecting to Fronius Solar.Web however the team at Absolute Energy Solutions have been very responsive and have tried very hard to solve the problem (which turned out to be related to our modem - and is now solved!). Thank you again for making the process easy. Show additional information
Customer service was good, all of my questions were answered. Unable to comment on value for money or quality of the system as I've only been able to turn it on today Show additional information
The sales representative Craig, was excellent in explaining everything I needed to know about going solar and spent a lot of time answering my questions. This company offered the best price on the solar system with all features included in the price such as consumption and generation monitors which was important to me. This company also offered a range of inverters to choose from. I'm very happy with my choice and thanks to the guys at Absolute for doing a great job. Show additional information
Thanks Finn for Your help. Fantastic Service from Absolute Energy Solutions. Very happy with all the work done was originally going with another however not to happy about having to sign contract if they came out to site. I wanted to have inspection first, so I new it would all work but anyway very happy with all the advice and help I received from AES . I was that happy I got one of them back and they supplied and fitted up small split air conditioner .
Thanks again Scott
So Happy with the whole Experience . Was originally going with totally different Solar until Craig Came out and gave me the information I needed to hear . The installers did a great job and I ended up getting 2.5 kW air conditioning system fitted also . Happy Days !!
Many Thanks to all The Staff At Absolute energy, much appreciated all the Technical Advice and Assistance in Making every thing So Easy .
Scott
Hi All at AESOL,

I just wanted to give a big wrap to the boys who installed my solar system. They were very professional, explained everything, answered my silly questions, polite and courteous and turned up on time and cleaned up everything before they left. A great team that you should look after as they are an asset to your company. I hope your company has a 'Recognition Scheme' to reward them accordingly.
The sales person was very knowledgeable and followed up on our meeting without being pushy. Show additional information
We were looking for a 8kw system on 3 phase and Cameron, the rep from Absolute Energy took the time to tailor a system to meet our needs. He also explained all aspects in a way that we could clearly understand. He was the first rep to actually listen to what we wanted to achieve and tailored a few quotes for us to consider.

We requested a 2 stage installation to work around our roof restoration and they were more than happy to work with us and at no extra cost. Installation was a breeze, on time as promised with minimal fuss and showed absolute respect for our newly restored roof.

We have also been provided with a full technical booklet on our system and setup with full mobile access to monitor the system.

We enjoyed the service experience and highly recommend Absolute Energy Solutions to all of our friends.
I have dealt with lots of companies over the years and found this company to be excellent to deal with, always returned my call with any query's I had and prompts installation. Excellent staff, courteous and professional in their dealings with me at all times. Would highly recommend as I found that I did not have to do anything as they liaised with all parties concerned themselves. Show additional information
We selected this Solar power company on the advise of my brother who had a much larger system fitted to his Factory. We went for a Rolls Royce of the Solar power systems. We work on that you remember Quality long after price is forgotten. We requested the same sales person that did my brother's factory. Cameron was awesome, keep us fully informed and knew his products. They did a First Class job on the installation at our business address at Moffat Beach in Caloundra and highly recommend Absolute Energy Solutions. Cheers Stephen Walker, Tow n Ride Tilt Trays / Caloundra Towing. Show additional information
Absolute Energy Solutions did a great job professionally installing the solar system. What stood out for us was the salesmen (Craig) knew his stuff, didn't waste time on unnecessary fluff, and didn't try and oversell. I believe he is or was also a qualified electrician. This was helpful because we also required some additional electrical work to be done (running power between a new pool and the switchboard) which the team was happy to oblige at very minimal additional cost. Certainly much less than if we'd hired another general works electrician for this job.

The installation was run by an experienced electrician with a couple of apprentices. Despite things being slightly more complicated than they expected (mostly to do with the pool), they didn't charge for the additional time or effort involved. They even swapped out a dodgy safety switch that had been hidden inside our switchboard at no charge. We highly recommend them.
I have had a solar system previously installed but this was a very good customer service experience.

Salesman arrived as scheduled and new his stuff. Wasn't pushy and offered good advice.

Haven't received the power bill yet but in this heatwave Brisbane is having I am sure it will help.
Installation was incredibly neat and tidy.

Would I recommend AESOL again YOU BET!
It has been a pleasure to deal with the company. Installation staff were on time and professional. There were issues with panel placement, but these were quickly resolved with my being kept in the loop. Pre and post sales support was excellent. The only negative was the length of time for smart meter installation by Energex - 4 weeks Show additional information
The saleperson listened to what we wanted and gave us a quote on 3 systems based around what we wanted. The installation was carried out within a couple of weeks of us putting down a deposit. The actual installation was professionally and quickly completed. We felt sorry for the installers on the roof fixing the panels in 38 degree heat. The company has been helpful in guiding us in installing the Fronius Web App so we can have an idea of the amount of electricity we are using and the little bit we are sending to the grid.
Why did we go with Absolute Energy Solutions? Because they listened to what we wanted, they kept in contact with us. We believe that another company just wanted to get rid of their excess solar panels they had in stock while another company couldn't be bothered to contact us with a quote. Another concern for those who don't check the quotes is the type of inverter quoted on. A couple of companies quoted on a single phase Fronius inverter even after explaining that we had three phase power into the house.