Absolute Energy Solutions Reviews

About Absolute Energy Solutions, Solar Installers

Absolute Energy Solutions is a Solar Power Installation company based in Milton and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Absolute Energy Solutions Solar Reviews

Hi there,
Not being a Solar professional myself and knowing absolutely nothing about it at all i was immedeiatly put at ease with professionalism and understanding of the staff at Absolute Solar.
Everything was fantastic from start to finish no mess it was stress free and very organised.
I highly recommend Absolute Solar for good quality service they will help put you at ease with any questions or problems that you may have. The professional workmanship is fantastic you will not be disappointed!

Thank you so much to Fin Peacock for all your hard work finding these reparable companies you have taken all sthe stress out of having to do the leg work in finding a good quality organisation for the job your company is a credit to you.

Many thanks.
The Hartleys.
Told a new meter would be installed in 1-2 weeks
Origin say 4 weeks or more
Not happy about this discrepancy
I'm so glad I came across your website, Finn, as it was an invaluable tool in helping us decide on a supplier and a suitable system. It's very reassuring to know you have vetted the suppliers and helpful to read others' reviews of them.

Although I didn't choose any of the three companies that contacted me, I did find AESOL through your website.

Many thanks Finn!
The team provided a great explanation regarding the options. The installation workmanship was excellent - polite, great attention to detail, clean and tidy. We decided to go Sunpower solar panels and a Fronius Primo Inverter because of the warranty and production values. Despite cloudy weather we are getting good kWH outputs. Have had a few issues connecting to Fronius Solar.Web however the team at Absolute Energy Solutions have been very responsive and have tried very hard to solve the problem (which turned out to be related to our modem - and is now solved!). Thank you again for making the process easy. Show additional information
Customer service was good, all of my questions were answered. Unable to comment on value for money or quality of the system as I've only been able to turn it on today Show additional information
The sales representative Craig, was excellent in explaining everything I needed to know about going solar and spent a lot of time answering my questions. This company offered the best price on the solar system with all features included in the price such as consumption and generation monitors which was important to me. This company also offered a range of inverters to choose from. I'm very happy with my choice and thanks to the guys at Absolute for doing a great job. Show additional information
Thanks Finn for Your help. Fantastic Service from Absolute Energy Solutions. Very happy with all the work done was originally going with another however not to happy about having to sign contract if they came out to site. I wanted to have inspection first, so I new it would all work but anyway very happy with all the advice and help I received from AES . I was that happy I got one of them back and they supplied and fitted up small split air conditioner .
Thanks again Scott
So Happy with the whole Experience . Was originally going with totally different Solar until Craig Came out and gave me the information I needed to hear . The installers did a great job and I ended up getting 2.5 kW air conditioning system fitted also . Happy Days !!
Many Thanks to all The Staff At Absolute energy, much appreciated all the Technical Advice and Assistance in Making every thing So Easy .
Scott
Hi All at AESOL,

I just wanted to give a big wrap to the boys who installed my solar system. They were very professional, explained everything, answered my silly questions, polite and courteous and turned up on time and cleaned up everything before they left. A great team that you should look after as they are an asset to your company. I hope your company has a 'Recognition Scheme' to reward them accordingly.
The sales person was very knowledgeable and followed up on our meeting without being pushy. Show additional information
We were looking for a 8kw system on 3 phase and Cameron, the rep from Absolute Energy took the time to tailor a system to meet our needs. He also explained all aspects in a way that we could clearly understand. He was the first rep to actually listen to what we wanted to achieve and tailored a few quotes for us to consider.

We requested a 2 stage installation to work around our roof restoration and they were more than happy to work with us and at no extra cost. Installation was a breeze, on time as promised with minimal fuss and showed absolute respect for our newly restored roof.

We have also been provided with a full technical booklet on our system and setup with full mobile access to monitor the system.

We enjoyed the service experience and highly recommend Absolute Energy Solutions to all of our friends.
I have dealt with lots of companies over the years and found this company to be excellent to deal with, always returned my call with any query's I had and prompts installation. Excellent staff, courteous and professional in their dealings with me at all times. Would highly recommend as I found that I did not have to do anything as they liaised with all parties concerned themselves. Show additional information
We selected this Solar power company on the advise of my brother who had a much larger system fitted to his Factory. We went for a Rolls Royce of the Solar power systems. We work on that you remember Quality long after price is forgotten. We requested the same sales person that did my brother's factory. Cameron was awesome, keep us fully informed and knew his products. They did a First Class job on the installation at our business address at Moffat Beach in Caloundra and highly recommend Absolute Energy Solutions. Cheers Stephen Walker, Tow n Ride Tilt Trays / Caloundra Towing. Show additional information
Absolute Energy Solutions did a great job professionally installing the solar system. What stood out for us was the salesmen (Craig) knew his stuff, didn't waste time on unnecessary fluff, and didn't try and oversell. I believe he is or was also a qualified electrician. This was helpful because we also required some additional electrical work to be done (running power between a new pool and the switchboard) which the team was happy to oblige at very minimal additional cost. Certainly much less than if we'd hired another general works electrician for this job.

The installation was run by an experienced electrician with a couple of apprentices. Despite things being slightly more complicated than they expected (mostly to do with the pool), they didn't charge for the additional time or effort involved. They even swapped out a dodgy safety switch that had been hidden inside our switchboard at no charge. We highly recommend them.
I have had a solar system previously installed but this was a very good customer service experience.

Salesman arrived as scheduled and new his stuff. Wasn't pushy and offered good advice.

Haven't received the power bill yet but in this heatwave Brisbane is having I am sure it will help.
Installation was incredibly neat and tidy.

Would I recommend AESOL again YOU BET!
It has been a pleasure to deal with the company. Installation staff were on time and professional. There were issues with panel placement, but these were quickly resolved with my being kept in the loop. Pre and post sales support was excellent. The only negative was the length of time for smart meter installation by Energex - 4 weeks Show additional information
The saleperson listened to what we wanted and gave us a quote on 3 systems based around what we wanted. The installation was carried out within a couple of weeks of us putting down a deposit. The actual installation was professionally and quickly completed. We felt sorry for the installers on the roof fixing the panels in 38 degree heat. The company has been helpful in guiding us in installing the Fronius Web App so we can have an idea of the amount of electricity we are using and the little bit we are sending to the grid.
Why did we go with Absolute Energy Solutions? Because they listened to what we wanted, they kept in contact with us. We believe that another company just wanted to get rid of their excess solar panels they had in stock while another company couldn't be bothered to contact us with a quote. Another concern for those who don't check the quotes is the type of inverter quoted on. A couple of companies quoted on a single phase Fronius inverter even after explaining that we had three phase power into the house.
The People who actually installed our system worked really hard one one of the hottest days of the year and completed the installation in the time frame that was set by them and to a 5 star standard I would definitely use ABSOLUTE ENERGY SOLUTIONS PTY LTD inthe future Show additional information
Very professional installation team, as an electrician myself I understand the difficulties they faced when installing in a 2 story unit block, with us being the lower story. Very tidy and all wiring out of sight. The salesman was also very helpful, explaining any queries we had with the system and how to get the best out of it.
We are yet to be connected by Energex, but this should be finalised within the next week. Looking forward to being able to run the air con during the day without worrying about the cost and seeing how much we can expect to reduce our electricity bill by.
As a FIFO worker, Absolute had to work around my roster and all booking times were kept without any hassle.
Very happy customer so far.
Installers did not fully communicate their modified layout. Show additional information
AWESOME
From the first time I met the salesman to even after the job was finished AES were first rate all the way. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. The salesman Cameron answered any questions I had and was not pushy. Also the installer also named Cameron was very happy to place the inverter where I wanted and was very informative.
The office staff ( Tiffany ) was very helpful and everything was done quickly.
Very Satisfied.
While price was on our minds, it was Craig from sales who helped us achieve what we needed. There was a no nonsense and honest approach to our situation and needs. While we already knew what we wanted, it was great to get clarification of the best systems available for our usage to pursue doing business with AES. The installers are prompt and hard-working and clearly explain the system we bought. I highly recommend going with AES for your first installation and we will use their service again in the future. Thank you! Show additional information
I did my homework and had quotes from seven vendors. Out of those seven just two made into the final selection, AES being the more expensive one.

What made me select AES over the competition was absolutely terrific sales person. He was able to explain everything in layman terms and was patient to answer my numerous e-mails with further details. Thank you Cameron.

My combination was 6.5kW Jinko Solar panels + Fronius inverter with smart meter and time-relay for my hot water system.

Installers came on time, were very polite and left no mess. Again, thank you very much.

The only downside is the price, which was higher than competition with exactly the same setup.

+ Service
+ Installation
+ Product

- Price
My experience with Absolute Energy Solutions was great from start to finish, also if Finn Peacock had'nt given all the helpful advice and quotes my experience may not have been as good as it was, thanks Finn Show additional information
I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you very much to Craig Louw, it was nice to have someone honest for a change.
The installers were both professional and very helpful.
I would recommend them and AES to anyone. They may cost a little more, but it seems worth while.
Again, thanks very much.

Regards

Pete
When I first started looking into a solar solution for our new build home I found that there are plenty of people in the industry who are happy to sell products without understanding our actual requirements. I spent 3 months meeting countless reps who either had old product that they needed to move or they just wanted to turn over the work as quick as possible without understanding what we wanted. It was important to me that we find someone who could install technology that was going to meet our needs, not be superseded by the rapidly moving industry, and also be good value and give a good return on investment.

Josh and his team met and exceeded our expectations. Josh's knowledge and enthusiasm was a level above anything else I'd seen and his team of technicians worked hard to ensure the system was designed, installed and functional for our off grid build. We used a combination of Risen panels, LG Chem batteries and SMA Sunny Island inverter. Another thing that impressed my wife was how clean the technicians were - she often talks about how the Absolute Energy Team were the best tradies we had on our build.

We've had the system in for almost 12 months now and everything is working perfectly. We've had a couple of calls from the AES team to ensure that we are happy with everything and I'd have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone else looking for solar products.
Great experience they are a true professional company Show additional information
Very easy process, installation was pain free. Getting good gains from our system. Show additional information
"Absolute Energy Solutions" were professional from the sales technician through to the installer.
The sales technician was an Electrical Engineer that worked directly for the company, not a third party sales person, that knew his stuff.
Office personnel friendly to deal with and no fuss on the paper work side.
"Absolute Energy Solutions" organised the government solar subsidy that covered 42% of my install costs on a 6.5 kW solar system.
Best price and quality product.
Attention to detail in all areas of install, system installed with pride and craftsmanship.
The system also included a smart monitor wired in that controls my heat pump (hot water system) on a timer to save even more money.
They even removed my old small 1.4 kW solar system at no cost.
System works great and the mobile app that shows real time usage and grid feedback is cool.
If you are thinking of installing a solar system, I would definitely recommend giving "Absolute Energy Solutions" a call.
I highly recommend Absolute Energy Solutions, from start to project completion, my confidence was confirmed by their 100% professionalism and delivery of promised, by all involved. After operating the 10kwh unit, for a few months now, their savings projections are spot on! Show additional information
Installation was like clockwork and done in a day and given there were 40 panels, it was a great effort. Installers were highly efficient. Show additional information
Not the cheapest but competitive. I buy on who I think has best quality equipment, service, and warranty.

I was not disappointed and could not be happier with my new system.