Accord Electrical

Accord Electrical Reviews

Accord Electrical are a family owned and operated business. Originally owned and operated by Mark Jones from 1990 to 2016. Then bought by Brett Spillane who has continued with the same passion and highest quality customer service. We are extremely focused on providing a premium service to the Sunshine Coast and working towards a greener environmentally friendly future. Accord have continued their focus on solar power and giving back to the community where-ever possible.

We supply only high quality PV solar panels and inverters from the world's top manufacturers. It’s not just about the panels and inverters. We are known for the quality of the installations done by our own team of experienced tradesmen. We use only high end isolating switches and top quality wiring and components to ensure your safety and make sure your solar system will give you decades of high performance. We offer finance and operate throughout the greater Sunshine Coast region.

Reviewers report paying: $3,100 - $4,700 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Accord Electrical Reviews (134)

4.4/5

4.4/5

Accord Electrical Solar Installation

I have used Accord Electrical twice for solar installation & on both occasions I found the company, staff & installers to be exceptionally professional people to deal with. I would have no hesitation in recommending Accord Electrical as a professional business to employ for your electrical needs.

Fantastic professional

We had to postpone several times due to body Corp - was no trouble for Naomi at Accord - awesome!!

Excellent installation and service

Very happy with our new solar installation from Accord. Just now starting to see a high level,of,production and export and high percentage levels of independence. Thx to Bruce from Accord Electrical who explained and quoted on our system. We would highly recommend Accord Electrical for your solar system.

Original Review on 03-02-2021:

Very efficient company from office girl to installer

Could not be happier with Service price and efficiency of all concerned at Accord Electrical. 10/10 Original ratings

8 months later we asked Lillian: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Most definitely performed very well

Great install, efficient, professional.

Great experience with Accord, easy to deal with from start to finish, Bruce was informative and helpful with some great advice. The installation was efficient and neat and the guys were friendly and professional.

Quality installation

1st class installation knowledgeable tradespeople all queries answered promptly all phone messages answered promptly

Happy Customer

I'm very happy with my decision to go with Accord Electrical. I did a lot of research and got a lot of quotes. Accord were not the most expensive, nor were they the cheapest, but they did have the best reputation. Their sales person had the most knowledge of anyone I spoke to, and was the most genuine.

Nothing went wrong

I thoroughly enjoyed the experience of talking to each of the Solar Quotes reference / suppliers. Just hearing what each of them had to say really put me in the picture about solar systems, and although I am by no means an expert, I did learn a lot and was thankful to have received all of the Solar Quotes inside information beforehand.
Each of the Solar Quotes referrals could have been chosen, so it kind of came down to my gut feel and who I most seemed to feel the more comfortable with.
I chose Ahlec Electrical and the installation went without any hassle or inconvenience. They turned up on the day intially provided and just went about their work without any problems. They were tidy, informative and polite.
The Office Administrator sent through all the details I needed about the system and receipts etc. She also organised all contacts required with the Authorities and my energy supplier, so I didn't need to do a thing. I get the new Smart Meter connected next week and look forward to saving some money on the electricity bill.......it feels great to now have this system.

Original Review on 20-09-2020:

Customer Satisfction

Very Satisfied, all questions answered and installation on time and follow up really good. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Wendy: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The system seems to be working as well as expected and saving me on electricity even though I am using more with extra people in the house.
I would recommend your system and company to any prospective clients. Thank you......Wendy Hartmann

Job well done

Great organisation to deal with, very professional and no fuss installation. Respectful and friendly employees with the install team. Attention to detail would be the way they go about doing business. So would recommend them to anyone wanting a PV system

Purchase and installation of solar panels and inverter

Expert assistance and guidance from Bruce Manning at ACCORD ELECTRICAL, led to the purchase of a 10kW+ system.
From start to finish all aspects of the process from enquiry to selection, installation and after sales service have been exemplary in regard to knowledge, professionalism, responsiveness and efficient price.
Highly recommend others contact Bruce at Accord Electrical, Moffat Beach to quickly shift to a greener and effective choice of power.

? error in panel supply

All dealings with Accord electrical were prompt and courteous. Their quoted price was $450.00 cheaper than the next of your recommended suppliers for identical panels and inverter and was selected on that basis. On the arranged installation day, the installers arrived with 18 Phono brand panels instead of the quoted Longi panels. When I queried this the supervising installer stated that they must have grabbed the wrong panels from their storeroom.
I may be cynical, but,I think that this may also be an unfair way of undercutting their competitors. It also would have left me with a lower rated panel product.
The installers immediately phoned their office and arranged for the sunshine coast Longi depot to deliver the quoted panels. These arrived within an hour and the installation went ahead and was completed that day. The installers were as efficient , careful and polite as they could have been, and explained in detail the way the system worked and the installation of the mobile app. Full details on grid connection and replacement power meter were sent via email

Expert and knowledgeable support and advice

The advice provided by Bruce, who clearly knows his solar systems, was the deciding factor when it came to choosing Accord. The men who came to provide the installation were pleasant and professional. Very happy to have my panels and inverter, operational before Christmas.

Immediate attention and installation

Each and every contact was informative and courteous and knowledgeable.

We made our decisions on a practical system for our needs, price was competitive and quality was paramount.

Looking forward to follow up from company to see if system is working to its capacity.

Highly Recommend Accord Electrical & Solar

Great people to deal with. Bruce really knows his solar and gave great advice and a few different options. All installed in a morning despite it raining for an hour.

Good, reliable company

Accord Electrical installed our new solar system and it's working like a dream!

We had a couple of site issues that was limiting the size of the system that we wanted but Bruce was able to make a few changes and get us very close to what we were looking for. Pricing was always a consideration and Accord was very close from the start. They were not the cheapest quote but nor were they the most expensive.

The installers were all nice to deal with, and they arrived on time, on the day that they were booked. I'm impressed with the work that they did and the neighbours have also commented how good the array looks.

Accord took care of everything from start to finish. All we have to do now is haggle with the power companies for the best deal on the feed in tariff etc. Here too, Bruce monitors the latest deals in this part of the world and has a recommendation which we will consider.

All in all, Accord have been very easy to deal with and kept us informed as the project progressed. We are very happy with Accord and would recommend them to others.

Installation wizards!

We received our quote during the pandemic so they were unable to visit our house before installation. When they arrived it was quickly realised ours was a much bigger job than expected! But with no fuss and a very honest assessment they came in and installed our system better than we had hoped. And did not change the quote despite the extra work.

The crew were clean, and the final result was that you couldn't even tell we've had it installed as they were able to hide all the cabling etc.
Since then, we had one minor hiccup with an external conduit cover due to a thunderstorm (aesthetics really) and they were straight over to repair it after.

We have been so happy with their work that we have recommended them to all our neighbours who are equally satisfied.

Accord Electrical (Sunshine Coast)

Bruce and the Accord Electrical team were easy to talk to, assertive in their communications and always available to chat to answer any questions.

We scheduled a date and time for the install and the team turned up on time, provided a professional and friendly service, and tidied up after themselves.

Everything was explained in detail, including that our energy provider would be touch to organise the install of a smart meter box.

We were very happy with the entire process.

Solar edge system

We recently used Accord electrical to install our solar edge 10w system.
Bruce was very friendly, knowledgeable and easy to deal with.
From the beginning everything was a breeze and we were communicated with during the whole process.
The electricians were very respectful and the unit was installed within a timely manner.
We are extremely happy with our chosen system for our household and seeing savings on our bills already. Thankyou.

A very good solar service

They were very organized following up and informing me as to when everything was to proceed. Came out and double checked everything and explained the whole installation process. Then arrived promptly and installed in the rain. More than happy with the whole process to date. Now hopefully the hardware can do its job as well.

Excellent installation

Accord Electrical performed well at all the above. Great customer contact. Highly recommend them.

Efficient service and installation

Provided timely quote and discussed options at varying price points, including pros and cons.
Once quote accepted the installation and connection to grid was handled professionally and were kept informed of progress at all stages.

Very quick installation

They were very prompt. Explained how it worked and it was up and running straight away. I just had to wait for a smart meter which was out of stock. All done now. Very happy with the product. Thank you for the quotes.

Awesome.

A very quick and professional job.... extremely happy with everything!

Took the time to ‘phone.

Installation, connection and metre change over were seamless. Installers were professional and polite.

Fantastic service

The sales/quoting process was informative and Bruce was more than happy to take the time to answer all my questions. The installation process wasn't as straightforward as planned (given Covid we didn't have an initial house visit) but Brett came and talked me through the options and we were over the moon with the final result. The installation team were professional, very polite and tidied up at the end of the day. They also communciated when the power was being turned off which was appreciated. We would definitely recommend Accord Electrical (and have already done so) to anyone on the Sunshine Coast.

Quality 10.2kw system with 8.2kw Fronius Inverter Accord Electronical are outstanding for service and value

Great low pressure knowledgeable staff
Quality panels with solid warranty
Established company on Sunshine Coast
After sales staff happy to answer questions

A neat installation that works well.

Brett, the manager, came out to assess the optimum panel orientation considering the shading problems. The outcome has been pleasing.

Original Review on 31-08-2019:

Great customer service

Great customer service from the start to installation. Prompt personalised quote and adjusted quote when requested. Installation was quick and easy. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Naomi: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

After 1 year the system is still performing beautifully! We are producing more than we use so can sell back to the grid and make a profit each month. It’s been well worth the initial outlay and goes some way to helping the environment with clean energy.

All good

Helpful service. Little damage made on ceiling on installation, but professional service after to get everything fixed
Well done

Great installation

Accord are a great company to deal with.
They were on time, very professional in every way.
Great bunch of installers
I would recommend them to anyone looking at getting solar

Original Review on 17-05-2019:

8 months later we asked Adrian : "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Professional supplier and installer

Quotes were well priced, installation was as promised on day and completed in the said time, customer service was very efficient

All round good experience

Bruce was a great sales person to deal with, very knowledgeable and easy to communicate with and was able and willing to answer all those 'silly' questions you have (as a new client). Zac the installer supervisor was friendly and very professional. He and his team arrived on time and respected my home while they were there. Kept me informed during the day as to what was happening and why things were being done the way they were. I was very happy to have Zac in charge of doing the work on my home and felt comfortable that the right things would get done. Naomi the office / accounts contact is very a very pleasant lady and very easy to communicate with - responds to emails very quickly. I haven't met the owner of the company as yet, although arrangements are being made for him to meet with me to set up the Fronius monitoring app. so I'm pleased to see they are being pro-active in this regard.

Great service, prompt ,efficient great price.

Rod the salesman was great,informative,prompt & easy to contact.
Installation was a smooth process.
The guys were all very nice & left place tidy afterwards.
Still awaiting the grid connection but i feel this is more energex & not accord.

best around

great team and local to me all went smoothly and quick

Excellent

Great Installation

From start to finish, company was easy to deal with and in formation supplied was in more detail than some other companies. On their advice, as we were changing energy retailer, we delayed installation until meter was read to simplify connection to grid which we are still waiting on. However, we are receiving benefits of solar for day use until new meter is installed. Whole process went smoothly

Original Review on 15-10-2018:

10 months later we asked This person: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Has not returned the 70% cost savings as marketed and is more around 50%.
The information available on the Solar Quotes website and the follow up emails was invaluable to me in understanding what I needed, selecting the most suitable system, validating a supplier to work with and confidently placing an order. I went from zero knowledge of solar systems to being very well informed through reading all the information you make available and then continuing on with additional research.
Thank you for your assistance.
This is the second system I have had from Accord in the past 3 years and I am impressed that the whole process is so seamless, all appointments were kept almost to the minute and the delivery and installation guys were first class, polite, neat and tidy and all this on a scorcher of a day in mid January.
I went for Bruce and his team for a few reasons. He didn't offer me the cheapest setup, but he offered the best quality system for long-term return on investment. With the easy option to add a battery when the price drops (my long term plan is to be non-grid dependant for cost and to do what I can to reduce my carbon footprint). Also, Bruce made time to talk to me about my options and explained how it worked and he gave me the best advice on getting the best deal from a electricity retailer. Overall, communication was a key factor in feeling that the financial investment was a wise choice. I would recommend Accord Electrical to anyone within the Sunshine Coast region.
Accord Electrical did great job at great price.
The system is being installed on 20 February, 6.3 kw system and 5 kw inverter