Apollo Solar Townsville and Brisbane

Apollo Solar Townsville and Brisbane Reviews

Apollo Solar provide quality Solar Power Solutions to Queensland homes and businesses at affordable prices. We also offer Solar Hybrid and Off-grid Battery Systems.

Since our inception in 2010, Apollo Solar and its partners have assisted over 4,500 customers reduce their energy bills. We have completed over 4,500 solar PV system installations, installed over 60,000 solar panels, and approx. 7000 inverters (including Micro Inverters). Our reputation is important to us, and we strive to assist our customer reach their energy efficiency goals, whilst sticking to a budget that suits them.

We pride ourselves on Workmanship and Honesty in an industry that often has anything but. Our reputation is important to us, and we strive to assist our customer reach their energy efficiency goals and within a budget that suits them.

With a friendly, no-obligation approach to energy efficiency, our customers are left satisfied and educated on their options. We operate out of two offices, located in both Townsville and Brisbane. From these offices and with our friendly staff, we are able to provide a fantastic service and quality solar power and solar hot water installation at competitive pricing.

Townsville Office Contact Phone Number: 07 4725 3888

Brisbane Office Contact Phone Number:
07 3177 3385

Reviewers report paying: $2,800 - $5,400 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Apollo Solar Townsville and Brisbane Reviews (12)

Great experience from start to finish

The salesperson was extremely responsive, the installers were very professional. Overall a very smooth and easy experience.

Good prices, friendly sales team and fast installation.

Apollo Solar had friendly sales people who gave me the most competitive quote. They we’re on time and completed the installation without a problem. No problems with the inverters or solar so far. We were very happy with the service.

Great quality and service.

Chris came out personally to inspect and quote. He is very professional and knows the right questions to ask to help get the right system.

I had an idea of what I was after and he certainly helped clarify what I really needed without pushing me in any one direction.

The installation started on the agreed date and completed in the stated time frame.

Would definitely recommend Apollo Solar, indeed I have already.

Excellent Job

Very pleased with the job they did. Andrei at the start was very helpful explaining Solar and the process, the different panels, inverters etc. The quoted price was very competitive compared to others. On the day of the installation, a large team came along and did the job that was to take two days in one day which was great. Very polite team. Started work nice and early at 7am. Very helpful admin staff, and always returned calls as promised. No problems with the system and it looks great. Excellent customer service. Would highly recommend them to anyone (Apollo Solar was recommended to me by my neighbour who also had a very positive experience with them).

Solar Quoting Process and Installation

Company owner managed to whole process from the first appointment to completion of instillation. He was knowledgeable, polite, professional and helpful. The whole process from quoting to completion of instillation was very professional. Customer service was excellent, the installers were punctual, polite and very tidy. The grid connection was organised by the company. An excellent company to deal with.

Review removed at the request of the reviewer

Learn More

All the help I needed.

The installation was seamless, as the sales pointed out that no one offered to used my existing current model Inverter

Review removed at the request of the reviewer

Learn More
Thank you for giving me three companies to compare with existing installer.
Awesome 13kw system just installed by Apollo. Great value deal, fantastic service, high quality installation team, immediate follow-up to ensure I’m happy. Best investment experience I’ve had in quite a while. I’ve been ruthlessly researching, meeting with many suppliers, comparing quotes, and working hard just to find a great solution. Mark from Apollo beat everyone hands down on every aspect, from service to solution, he and the team have given me the best!! I cannot recommend them highly enough!!
SAE Solar, Couldn't follow instructions. IE i want a system with a battery.

Solar storage solutions. $2500 more than the winning quote. (battery and inverter identical to winning quote.)
Mark and his boys were excellent and I would recommend them in a heart beat. Not being around at the time Mark was available to answer all my questions even up to 8pm . Nothing was to much trouble.