Apollo Solar Townsville and Brisbane

Apollo Solar Townsville and Brisbane Reviews

Apollo Solar provide quality Solar Power Solutions to Queensland homes and businesses at affordable prices. We also offer Solar Hybrid and Off-grid Battery Systems.

Since our inception in 2010, Apollo Solar and its partners have assisted over 4,500 customers reduce their energy bills. We have completed over 4,500 solar PV system installations, installed over 60,000 solar panels, and approx. 7000 inverters (including Micro Inverters). Our reputation is important to us, and we strive to assist our customer reach their energy efficiency goals, whilst sticking to a budget that suits them.

We pride ourselves on Workmanship and Honesty in an industry that often has anything but. Our reputation is important to us, and we strive to assist our customer reach their energy efficiency goals and within a budget that suits them.

With a friendly, no-obligation approach to energy efficiency, our customers are left satisfied and educated on their options. We operate out of two offices, located in both Townsville and Brisbane. From these offices and with our friendly staff, we are able to provide a fantastic service and quality solar power and solar hot water installation at competitive pricing.

Townsville Office Contact Phone Number: 07 4725 3888

Brisbane Office Contact Phone Number:
07 3177 3385

Reviewers report paying: $5,300 - $7,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Apollo Solar Townsville and Brisbane Reviews (24)

Fantastic job and excellent advice given by sales person and very professional

Fantastic job very good advice given by salesman and job done promptly

Great service, experienced techs who know their profession and do the extra 10% to ensure a quality install

Extremely efficient and tidy service providers. I had an issue with the solar app they came around and rectified the same afternoon. No false promises or crappy sales pitches just the facts.

Excellent

Apollo was very easy to talk to, explained everything really well, installion was really quick and clean. Will recommend to anyone

Best service

Apollo were the only company I contacted that came out to discuss and plan out a system , and answer all my questions before providing a quote. They asked for no money upfront, and gave me a firm date for installation which they kept too. The installers were very professional and extremely helpful, passing on lots of information. Highly recommended

Apollo Solar Townsville- Highly Recommend

Got 3 quotes after submitting request through Solar quotes.
One company did complete a site visit and just sent a quote via email.
The other two visited and subsequently provided quotes.
Vu from Apollo was excellent, very knowledgeable and informative and the added advantage was that he also provided the best price.
System has been installed for just over 2 weeks and is working fantastically.

A little disorganised for the install,

The installers were efficient in arranging the install and making sure the day was suitable. However upon the install day they panels had not been arranged correctly so the framework had to be installed on one day and then a few days later the panels were installed, this is a little dysfunctional as it required my presence at the house over different days whicch is not ideal.

I do believe however that further discussions and understanding need to be taken into consideration when explaining the type of inverter and if/when you want to increase the number of panels that your system will handle the positioning. In addition, as I live in nth Qld and it is generally always hot, that consideration needs to be taken into where the panels are placed, in that you are wanting to be generating more power later in the day for cooling as it is not relevant to be having the generation starting early in the day when you need to be using more power in the late afternoon when it is still really hot.

More communication is needed from all levels with all levels (customer/technician/installers).

Positive experience

Very happy with the entire process to date. Sales rep was very professional and dealt with all concerns. Installers seemed very highly effective and very helpful. Note that the energy retailer has not yet effected proper relevant meter changes to ensure finality of instalment.

Great service from quote to installation

Apollo Solar Townsville personnel were polite and punctual from the quote to installation and ongoing support.

Easy process and helpful staff

Very helpful and informative staff. The whole process went very smoothly and installation was quick.

Quick and easy-ish installation

Only one that came for an on site inspection. Initially quoted me late Jan installation but was able to pull forward almost a month so pretty happy about the quick turnaround.

Original Review on 04-05-2021:

Solar Quoting Process and Installation

Company owner managed to whole process from the first appointment to completion of instillation. He was knowledgeable, polite, professional and helpful. The whole process from quoting to completion of instillation was very professional. Customer service was excellent, the installers were punctual, polite and very tidy. The grid connection was organised by the company. An excellent company to deal with. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Elizabeth: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Fantastic installers!

The sales/quoting was challenging - the quotes are very competitive.
The installation went well, on time, communicate plans well and with onsite supervisor always on top of his works and clean ups at the end. Took a day for the panels, and half a day for the inverter, test and online. Setup app monitoring on my phone, great team.

Great Service and professional installation

I am extremely pleased with the overall service we received from Apollo Solar Townsville from the initial quote, installation and follow up service. Everything that was outlined in the quote has been delivered and in a timely manner. Little things like replacing some of the cracked roof tiles during the installation (at no extra cost) contributed to the positive customer experience we had with Apollo.

It is a bit early to rate the performance of the system as we have not received an electricity bill at this stage, but, if the monitoring software is correct then we have a system that is performing beyond our expectation.

Great experience from start to finish

The salesperson was extremely responsive, the installers were very professional. Overall a very smooth and easy experience.

Good prices, friendly sales team and fast installation.

Apollo Solar had friendly sales people who gave me the most competitive quote. They we’re on time and completed the installation without a problem. No problems with the inverters or solar so far. We were very happy with the service.

Great quality and service.

Chris came out personally to inspect and quote. He is very professional and knows the right questions to ask to help get the right system.

I had an idea of what I was after and he certainly helped clarify what I really needed without pushing me in any one direction.

The installation started on the agreed date and completed in the stated time frame.

Would definitely recommend Apollo Solar, indeed I have already.

Excellent Job

Very pleased with the job they did. Andrei at the start was very helpful explaining Solar and the process, the different panels, inverters etc. The quoted price was very competitive compared to others. On the day of the installation, a large team came along and did the job that was to take two days in one day which was great. Very polite team. Started work nice and early at 7am. Very helpful admin staff, and always returned calls as promised. No problems with the system and it looks great. Excellent customer service. Would highly recommend them to anyone (Apollo Solar was recommended to me by my neighbour who also had a very positive experience with them).

Review removed at the request of the reviewer

Learn More

All the help I needed.

The installation was seamless, as the sales pointed out that no one offered to used my existing current model Inverter

Review removed at the request of the reviewer

Learn More
Thank you for giving me three companies to compare with existing installer.
Awesome 13kw system just installed by Apollo. Great value deal, fantastic service, high quality installation team, immediate follow-up to ensure I’m happy. Best investment experience I’ve had in quite a while. I’ve been ruthlessly researching, meeting with many suppliers, comparing quotes, and working hard just to find a great solution. Mark from Apollo beat everyone hands down on every aspect, from service to solution, he and the team have given me the best!! I cannot recommend them highly enough!!
SAE Solar, Couldn't follow instructions. IE i want a system with a battery.

Solar storage solutions. $2500 more than the winning quote. (battery and inverter identical to winning quote.)
Mark and his boys were excellent and I would recommend them in a heart beat. Not being around at the time Mark was available to answer all my questions even up to 8pm . Nothing was to much trouble.