Ayka Technologies

Ayka Technologies Reviews

Ayka Technologies is a Solar Power Installation company based in Seven Hills and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $5,000 - $6,600 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Ayka Technologies Reviews (4)

4.3/5

4.3/5

Get a 8-10kw system if you can trust me
In addition a 5kw battery would be plenty for night I think might be something to look at in future

Professional install and great communication

Although this company is newer, they gave great service, install was clean/professional and price was far more competitive than the others.

Fantastic Price & Installer

From the start to finish, dealing with Ayka Technologies was excellent. In house installers showing the care and compassion as if they were installing on their own roofs.

Great Service prompt response

I wanted REC panels hence went to few REC authorised retailers. I choose Ayka over other due to their great customer service. The quote was provided on the same day. Got a dedicated consultant assigned who didn't shy away to do more quote based on my set budget.
Installation date was within a week and installers turned right on time.
The only thing I found bit down was the installers, though quite good at their job, was not very communicative and friendly.