Ayka Technologies

Ayka Technologies Reviews

Ayka Technologies is a Solar Power Installation company based in Seven Hills and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $5,000 - $6,600 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Ayka Technologies Reviews (6)

SIX STARS

A good buddy recommended the Ayka team. He was very big system installed and was very impressed with the cost and super impressed with the quality of installation. He is an engineer and super fussy and knew what good looked like and was totally happy. He then recommended to several of his friends and they also had the great experience. Based on this body of evidence, I was comfortable.to proceed with our system and also have been delighted.

During Covid we had to negotiate our installation and the guys managed to negotiate it very well. I was impressed to see a group of guys working hard to do a good job. They then followed this up with great support to sort out a small issue with the inverter company. For me this was the icing on the cake. Great post sales service is what sets a company apart. They have your money and could "run" but Ayka were great and got all things running well even when it was not their doing.

A great option to consider as their quality has been tested by many people we know.

Job well done

The sales rep explained the options clearly while giving quotes. The price was reasonable. The installation was done within a week after I booked. I am very happy with the installation.
Get a 8-10kw system if you can trust me
In addition a 5kw battery would be plenty for night I think might be something to look at in future

Professional install and great communication

Although this company is newer, they gave great service, install was clean/professional and price was far more competitive than the others.

Fantastic Price & Installer

From the start to finish, dealing with Ayka Technologies was excellent. In house installers showing the care and compassion as if they were installing on their own roofs.

Great Service prompt response

I wanted REC panels hence went to few REC authorised retailers. I choose Ayka over other due to their great customer service. The quote was provided on the same day. Got a dedicated consultant assigned who didn't shy away to do more quote based on my set budget.
Installation date was within a week and installers turned right on time.
The only thing I found bit down was the installers, though quite good at their job, was not very communicative and friendly.