Ballarat Solar Panels Reviews

About Ballarat Solar Panels, Solar Installers

Ballarat Solar Panels

When you choose Ballarat Solar Panels and Effective Electrical Pty Ltd, you can have the peace of mind of working with a local Electrical company with years of experience in the solar industry and has helped many people and companies in the Ballarat and surrounding regions.

As CEC accredited solar installers and designers for grid connected and off grid systems we have the experience and knowledge to provide the best solar power solution for your needs including grid connected solar systems, battery systems, grid backup, stand alone, off grid and portable power solutions.

You can be assured that we will strive to provide you with the highest level of service and support, to ensure your Solar and Electrical installation process is completed in a timely manner. Ballarat Solar Panels and Effective Electrical Pty Ltd is always on hand to answer any Questions or queries that you may have throughout the process.

Ballarat Solar Panels Solar Reviews

Solar Qoutes questionaire help us navigate & understand the best types of panels & inverters & to ask the appropriate questions regarding installation. Thankyou Finn Show additional information
I found your website and input very useful in getting me started and asking the right questions - thank you Show additional information
Great service. Quick and smooth turn around, no problems.
Install within 2 weeks, grid connect within a month, have had connected since around Sept and very happy with my bills in credit so far. Also received full gov rebate.
Great experience with Ballarat Solar Panels from start to finish. Completed the job with no issues and would recommend them to all. Show additional information
They were just great to deal with, explained everything to us, minor details that you don’t think to ask and spent quality time with myself and my husband, not just a number, would recommend to my friends and anyone for that fact, thank you to this business., so good. Show additional information