Central Solar Services

Central Solar Services Reviews

'Central Solar Services is a locally owned, family operated Solar business, situated in Townsville we service from Cairns south to Mackay, inland to Mount Isa and all areas in between. Managing Director- Brentin Todd along with Nicole Todd- (Finance & Administration Manager), we have over 10 years combined experience in the solar industry.

We pride ourselves on our customer service along with our after sales service, only using quality products, guaranteed warranties on all of our products, quality workmanship and making sure we deliver exactly what our customers want.'

'Over 10 years experience in the renewable energy industry.
With over ten years experience in the renewable energy industry we design and install specific solar system’s to suit all of our customers situations. Specialising in all aspects of solar generation across Residential, Business, Farming, Hybrid and Off-Grid Battery applications.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and we genuinely understand the importance of after sales service. The products we use are not only proven and tested for our harsh conditions, they are world leading brands. Our expertise in all aspects of this industry not only allows to us to install quality solar systems but to also fault find, repair, maintain & undertake warranty work on existing systems.'

Reviewers report paying: $4,590 - $6,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Central Solar Services Reviews (13)

good installation

great punctuality, tidy very polite, service was great all done for us

Original Review on 29-08-2021:

Hassle free experience

The whole experience was great from start to finish great price allowed me to upgrade the inverter and still be a great deal. the install was also hassle free so great job all round. great job guys!! Original ratings

8 months later we asked Rod: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

yes the system is performing to my expectations

Central Solar Services - First Class

Brentin was professional from start to finish, he looked after everything. Very hard working, punctual and polite. Workmanship spot on. He and Jamie did a great job in getting our solar on and making the NQ Summer so much more bearable. Even after the install, they have been very accommodating in looking into some over voltage issues we are experiencing. I would recommend Central Solar Services to anyone looking to install solar in NQ.

Very happy customer :-)

We chose a smaller local installer hoping to have a more personal relationship, and we were not disappointed. Brentin made early contact and came to our house for the quoting process. He was knowledgeable about the products, took the time to answer all of our questions, and was a very good communicator following up after sending the quote and returning again for further questions.

The installation went ahead on time without any holdups. He was easy to talk with about the best location for panels, where conduit was run so as not be an eyesore, and alternative locations for the inverter. Nothing was too much trouble. Brentin offered to be present for the grid connection on our behalf as we were away.

Happy to recommend.

Professional service

Brentin was polite, punctual and professional. He installed the new system quicker than first anticipated and was very helpful in answering my questions. Brentin promptly organised grid connection with Ergon upon completion of the job. I would recommend Central Solar Services to anyone who appreciates a professional service.

Original Review on 12-02-2021:

Great customer service and quality installation

Brentin over at Central Solar Services was very professional, courteous and prompt. He always kept me informed about the system and the process and really went above and beyond my expectations. I would have no issue in referring Brentin and the team at Central Solar Services. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Luke: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

This system actually performed better than I thought it would in terms of savings. My Ergon bill has reduced to the equivalent of a 1.7 person household (5 people live in my house and we have a 50000L pool too!)

Original Review on 30-11-2020:

Easy to work with

The person we spoke with was quite easy to talk to and was prepared to give me a second quote.
As far as I am aware the installation went well. It was a very hot and long day for the workers
Central Solar were very helpful with the entire process from quote to up and running.

8 months later we asked Roslyn: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Out whole system is saving us many $'s and seems to be working very well.

Great Solar Experience

Brentin did a great quote. He did a site visit and discussed options and prices well.

He arranged all aspects and I had nothing to do.

Great Service

Brenton was on the ball with quoting and responded to my question very promptly. The installation had a couple of hiccups outside the installers control, but between us we consulted and overcame these issues to end up with a great result. Grid connection was simple as the house had the correct meter already. The circuit breaker kept tripping in the first 24 hours. This was replaced promptly and have had no issues since. I was very happy with the service and quality of Central Solar Services.

Attended in person to quote and answer all our questions. Installation occurred at a time that suited us within days of accepting the quote. Local. Organised everything with grid connection and set up of meter. Nothing for us to do!

Professional installation process.

Professional installation, very informative and advised of possible options available. Easy to talk to answered questions that were posed. Very efficient installation, arrived when planned and agreed, finished by the end of the day.

Customer service - excellent. Stream of informative updates via email every step of the way. At the end of the install loaded an app to monitor solar panel and show how the system was working correctly. Definitely recommend and use again where I can.

My Solar Experience with Central Solar Services Townsville

Very professional service from Central Solar Services, friendly , punctual and knowledgeable

No problems at all

Chantal and Andre have been more than helpful and the installation crew were professional and left not one piece of rubbish behind. Would recommend.