Coffs Solar Energy Reviews

About Coffs Solar Energy, Solar Installers

Coffs Solar Energy is a well-established solar power installation company based in Coffs Harbour and servicing the Coffs Coast. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to Solar Quotes.

Coffs Solar Energy Solar Reviews

Coffs Solar Energy is local. Combine local ownership with pride and professionalim, why would you risk anyone else? (Especially those misleading budget supplier advertising on TV online and in print). We know that ANY and ALL issues are dealt with by Coffs Solar Energy and that they are HERE! for US! Cheers! Show additional information
I spoke to the team at Coffs Solar Energy and explained my situation and expectations . They listened to what I had to say and showed a couple of different systems and system sizes.
They did everything they said ,workmanship was great ,cleaned up when finished and ran me through all I needed to know about our system.
Fast forward a couple of months, and with my system I can see the benefits already. I have the ability to monitor production daily and also it is monitored at the Inverter manufacturers. Which gives me piece of mind . Also through the Smart Meter I can see my usage and output. It has been great, not that I'm looking forward to my next power bill, but I can see it will be considerably less than previous bills .
So in closing I have no hesitation in recommending Coffs Solar Energy to prospective buyers.
I arranged for my house and my parents house to be quoted for solar. Adam came out and explained what would be the best set up and product and gave us a really competitive quote. We went ahead with the install at both properties. Parents house straight forward, my house not so, but Mark and Adam in particular were very patient answering all my phone calls, emails and "how and why's".
I had my 10kW system installed and once again I wasn't let down by the install team. They were all really professional and polite and did an excellent job. My house has a heritage listing on it which made the process a bit more tedious than usual. Both Adam and the install team did an excellent job sorting it out and keeping the council happy. The installers were really tidy and cleaned up all the rubbish and mess before leaving. We really liked how they left our house as they found it.

A few day later Nick came around and sorted the wifi, app and account details. Once again, very patient with a solar novice and after a few emails, I'm able to access all my info on the Fronius site and app.

While I'm thankful for the work put in by the Coffs Solar team before and during install, I'm really impressed with the after sales service from Nick and in particular Adam. While my system has been running flawlessly I had a few hassles understanding and logging into my Fronius account. Nick was able to check and get everything sorted for me. He was able to explain how to navigate the site and trouble shoot in future. Now I have no problems accessing my information.

Really happy with the whole process and our solar set up. Their after sales service is outstanding
BIG THANK YOU
Two weeks post installation of the panels and we are still waiting for the changeover meters to be installed. A promised visit to explain the system warranties is still to be scheduled, but the company is currently very busy with both residential and commercial customers.

Having local representation and a solid reputation was more imprtant to us than getting the absolute lowest price, all the moreso since our neighbour has been unable to contact the firm responsible for installing his system. We look forward to a long sunny summer and 15cents FIT.
Coffs Solar were very professional and helpful and did a good job in installing our system. Show additional information
No, other than they are a very professional outfit and provided references Show additional information
We are very happy with our system and with Coffs Solar that helped us from start to finish. We did a full 3 quotes and talked to a number of companies. Coffs solar came second best in price, but very much first in giving us confidence in what we were embarking on. Sound advice and quality service meant a lot to us so they won out with a good price and quality service. We will be returning to them for batteries further down the line.
Thanks CSE
They sold me a 2kW system with the maximum 9 panels. In the middle of summer with the sun directly overhead the maximum power produced is 1.4kW no where near the 2kW system.

The original 2kW solar system was commissioned on 26/9/2013. We installed this solar PV system on an iron roof, orientation of 280 deg (WNW) and roof pitch was 10 deg. This 2kW system will produce an average high of 10.32 kWh (summer), average low of 4.83kWh (winter) and yearly average of 7.96 kWh. Peak hourly generation based on the westerly location and low roof pitch would be no greater than 1.6kWh. We did supply the client an extra 250w panel on 07/05/2014 to assist with increasing the peak hourly generation. The client does have a retirement village owned disk/dial meter allowing the client to get a 1 for 1 credit on wasted solar energy. The solar system is performing as expected. Show additional information
The local supplier responded much quicker with a quote and was cheaper than others and could install the system quicker than out of area companies Show additional information
After having researched PV systems and suppliers/installers for a number of weeks I decided to go with Coffs Solar Energy. Mark and his team use their considerable knowledge and experience to design a system suited to your needs and budget. Do not underestimate the value of a local supplier which you can deal with on a face to face basis. The whole team was friendly and expedient, the installation was neat and their pricing very competitive. Since I am sure we have all too often experienced poor service and advice I have no hesitation in recommending these guys for your solar energy needs. Regards, Ennio. Show additional information
Turned up when they said,neat and tidy work Show additional information
Coffs Solar Energy are an excellent local company. Both the owner, Mark McClurg, and his staff provide excellent customer service. Mark's technical knowledge of solar systems is very in depth. Show additional information
Coffs Solar are a no BS solar installer offering realistic prices based on the product quality ! The owner Mark Mcclurg is honest conciencious and fair !
He is highly recommended by moi
As yet to comment on customer service as not connected to grid. I feel that the installer (not the supplier) needs to be a bit more informative re the workings of the inverter than just hand over the manual. "We install lots of different ones" is a lame excuse.

All work was to regulation (conduit piping for cable work etc) and they cleaned up after themselves.

Salesperson not afraid to gather more information to answer my incessant questions.
Very good customer feed back by phone, installation & hook up to grid. Highly recommend this product & sales systems. Show additional information
Only three companies in this area also Solar Obsessions & Solar Inverters but went SS Homes because of price and knowledge Show additional information