Greenhouse Solar and Electrical

Greenhouse Solar and Electrical Reviews

Greenhouse Solar and Electrical is a Solar Power Installation company based in Wodonga and serves Vic. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $4,500 - $5,600 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Greenhouse Solar and Electrical Reviews (11)

Fantastic business for solar advice and installation

Thank you to Greenhouse Solar and Electrical for our solar system. Bree, Daniel and the team at Greenhouse Solar and Electrical made the process so easy - from the initial contact, through to personally meeting Bree to talk through our requirements and to receive her recommendations, the assistance with completion of paperwork and finally, the install. It was a seamless process, and we are so very happy with the service.
The whole team was punctual in responding to our initial enquiry, and also any questions we had along the way.
On instal day, the Greenhouse Solar & Electrical team arrived on time, undertook the instal (keeping us updated as they went), did a handover of the system to us on completion of the instal, and left our home neat and tidy like they found it.
A great team of people to have worked with.

Very smooth and efficient install.

Install was polite and punctual. The team did a fantastic job, from back office to the guys on the roof.

Answered all queries and we have the confidence to know that they will be there for us in our solar future.

Amazing company

Every aspect of dealing with greenhouse solar was above and beyond.

When messaging them directly I didn't speak to a robot, I spoke to Bree who was so knowledgeable and lovely.

On site the team was so friendly and their attention to detail was great. We worked together and came up with a better solution than originally planned. Danny was so patient walking me through seeing up the remote monitoring and answering my 100's of questions.

Even my neighbours installed with greenhouse too!

Couldn't recommend them higher for all of your solar requirements

Fantastic

Quoting process was good.

Installation, to our eyes, was good.

Customor service was excellent.

They organised and helped grid connections .

Service to perfection

Having moved from Melbourne to Wodonga it was a little difficult to find prompt installer in the area. Having done a lot of research for our house on Melbourne I knew how solar installation market can have pitfalls.
On recommendation we touched base with Greensolar and Electrical. The quote was very competitive and what was just as important the Instalation was scheduled within the time frame we needed.
Installation was seamless and without unexpected issues.
We confidently recommend Greensolar and Electrical.
Zdravka and Lazo.

Best on the border

Danny and his team did an absolutely amazing job for me on my home, I cant recommend them enough, they were reliable, professional and did the job in an amazingly quick time frame. They have done 2 other homes for me and I will continue to use Greenhouse on all of my projects from now on, as I said the Best on the Border.

Couldn't be happier

Daniel was easy to deal with, always happy to answer our questions and knowledgeable, would deffinatly recommend

Great installer

They did everything I did have to do a thing excellent service I say again excellent service highly recommend

Fantastic

110% recommend, prompt and very professional, the system is exactly what is required and recommended by the team, do yourself a favour and use these guys for you’re new install
Danny was one of the first suppliers we contacted and he stayed in contact with us for an extended period until the system was installed on Saturday (10Dec16). He was able to cut thru the hype that other suppliers told us and offered a range of options until we settled on 14*255W Hanover Deutsche panes and a 5 kw Zeversolar inverter.

He arrived to install when he promised and the installation was done in a day and he departed leaving no evidence he was there, except a working solar system.
Dan was mentioned by you and was the only one that listened to my desires and provided promt feedback and pricing