Harris Electrical and Solar Pty Ltd

Harris Electrical and Solar Pty Ltd Reviews

We are a local, experienced, and highly qualified Electrical business based in Singleton & servicing the entire Hunter Valley. We specialise in domestic, commercial, industrial & solar design and installations.

Being a local business, we give back to our community for its support, by employing locally, buying locally, and focusing on local growth and development, including new and innovative electrical and solar technologies and integrated solutions.

Our business has grown significantly over the past few years due to the quality of our work, our extensive skills and professional attitude towards our customers, who tell us that we give them confidence in our abilities.

They trust us because we do what we say we will do.

We would deem it a privilege to become your local service provider.

Reviewers report paying: $7,000 - $9,300 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Harris Electrical and Solar Pty Ltd Reviews (7)

High Quality, Professional and Punctual

We recently had a 14.8kW three phase solar system with dual 8kW SolarEdge Inverters (for future scalability) installed by Harris Electrical and Solar and we couldn’t be happier. The Harris Electrical Team were professional and completely transparent from the initial consultation to the after-service support. Cooper listened to our unique requirements and designed a system to deliver against expectation, today and for another 20 years. We have recommended Harris Electrical and Solar to our family and we recommend them to you!!

Professional, prompt and turns up when they say they will.

The quote was very informative and all questions were answered.
No high pressure sales pitch.
The installation was done with a minimum of fuss and at a time that suited us.
Follow up support has been excellent, couldn't recommend Harris electrical enough, would certainly use them again for any other electrical work.

5 STAR

I will be recommending Harris Electrical to everyone.. Cooper made it so easy.

Quoted straight away, prompt timing from quote to installation.

Cooper listened and advised the best way to move forward and made me feel confident in going with Harris Electrical.

Everything was organised from start to finish, even the grid connection and coming back to show me how to understand it all.

Quality install

Fast, Efficient, friendly and good quality installation. Quote was fast, helped with questions on locating panels, including different options and why one option was preferred over another.
Work Crew installed system in 1 day and were very easy to converse with.
Installation was a no worry service, supplier did all external work leaving a hassle free installation for me.

Very happy with everything so far!

Cooper from HE&S was the only person to actually turn up at our house for a site assessment.
He was the only one to answer a list of questions I sent in an email, and answers emails within 24 hours generally.
Hard to tell anything else so early on, but the install overall looks very ship-shape, and the mySolarEdge App is great for monitoring the system and is telling us we will get quite a bit of FIT at this time of year when we actually get the meter updated - happening soon!

Proposal details and price were in line with the other quotes. HE&S gives a 25-year installation warranty which is excellent.

Downside was the length of time before we actually get the install done. But this would be the case with any installer, as the weather is the boss unfortunately. Also I had many questions about the system which involved some delays as I wasn't going to commit until I was sure everything was hunky-dory!

Date given for when the system was purchased was date of deposit.

Excellent no fuss install

The Team from Harris did a great job from the quoting right through to the installation.
The owner was very knowledgeable and made every effort to ensure the system was sized to my requirements and all of my questions answered.
The installation team did a fantastic job, paying attention to detail and ensuring everything installed to a high standard and was neat and tidy.
They were polite, punctual, and left our home and surrounds as they had found it
I would certainly recommend Harris Electrical and solar to anybody requiring a solar installation.

A pleasure to do business with.

Very freindly and informative. Professional and courteous crew. Turned up on the scheduled date and stayed until finished. Can't ask for more than that.