Kuga Electrical

Kuga Electrical Reviews

Kuga Electrical was born at the start of the commercial solar era and has helped over 300 businesses reduce their bottom lines.
Kuga Electrical focuses on ongoing relationships and partnerships, quality of installations with internal staff and sharp return on investment.
Kuga Electrical received multiple awards from  "Master Electricians" 1 in 2018 & 2 in 2019.

Follow us on our youtube channel for key projects & testimonials: Youtube Channel

Kuga Electrical Reviews (8)

4.4/5

Met Anthony at trade show, fully explained solar and provided one of the best quotes (there are cheaper, but check them out in whirlpool) installed March 2012. Great job, on time and everything as promised. Failure of inverter within 12 months (not Kurta's fault) quickly rectified by Anthony. Fully recommend and would use their services again if I was to move to another house.
Anthony was very knowledgeable and honest. He really knew his stuff. The guys turned up on time and everything went according to schedule. I have no problems referring Kurta Electrics to anyone who wants solar panels.
Great to deal with. Turned up on time. Nice workers and a very clean install.
Firstly, I would like to thank Finn for providing this amazing service at solarquotes.com.au.

After discussing for almost a couple of months and evaluating a few products as well as vendors, I decided to go with Kurta Electrics because of the clarity of information and attitude shown by Anthony. He explained everything in detail, answered all my queries fully and promptly as well as provided a very good price.

Once I placed the order, the installation was done quickly and professionally. System is now up and running for the past 4 days and has been generating 10kWh per day as promised and thanks to the brilliant sunshine we've had over the weekend.

Have recommended Anthony to a few people within my family and friend circle who have signed up as well thanks to Anthony's professional attitude and willingness to provide clear information.
Kurta Electrics are absolutely first class, very competitive price wise and the installation is done by qualified electricians. Absolutely first class service.