Lokic Energy Solutions Pty Ltd Reviews

About Lokic Energy Solutions Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Lokic Energy Solutions Pty Ltd
Approved Installer
Lokic Energy Solutions Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 21 633 312 071  ABN active since 08 May 2019 | Lokic Energy Solutions Pty Ltd
ACN: 633 312 071  ACN active since 07 May 2019 | Lokic Energy Solutions Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
NSW: 342586C Lokic Energy Solutions Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $6,200 - $8,100 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Lokic Energy Solutions is a Clean Energy Council certified Renewable Energy business specialising in commercial and residential solar and energy storage solutions.

The Lokic Family has over 45 years in the electrical contracting business. Located in Sydney NSW, we are a locally owned and operated business with a focus on transitioning Australia towards a 100% Renewable Energy Target.

With a passion for innovation and a focus on quality we aim to provide our clients specialised tailored advice. Each system is individually designed to meet your energy needs. Our experts control each step in the process from design to after sales services allowing you peace of mind throughout the process.

Lokic Energy Solutions Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Great team, happy with our choice

From our initial meeting with James, through to the install with Nick & his team we felt completely at ease. The whole process was smooth and we never felt pressured. Happy to recommend Lokic Energy Solutions Show additional information

Hanna Franks

Nick and his team were fast, efficient and friendly! Thank you so much ! We could not be happier :)

Hanna

Nick and team are highly recommended

Sales was easily the most transparent of all quotes received. No sales tactics. Just balanced advise.

Installation had no issues - very tidy. Exceeded expectations when it came to replacing any 60 yo brittle tiles (I had a few).

Very polite and quiet while we were working from home.

We are very happy with the product and panel output.

Would not hesitate to recommend Nick, Mitch and the team.

Fantastic team for installation, value for money and customer service

What a great experience working with Nick and the team from Lokic. From the initial consultation and systems planning, through to installation, and then systems enablement, the team work very friendly, professional, and hard working. It gets hot on a corrugated iron roof in the Sydney summer, but nothing phased the guys.

We have had great follow up from Nick through the systems enablement, and he has been great helping us tune and understand what to expect from the system. We have learned a great deal through the process, mostly due to Nick's patience, understanding, and great communications skills.

I would absolutely recommend Nick and the team from Lokic. We may not have fully realised our dream of being 100% "off the grid", but we are significantly more energy efficient than we have ever been before. Actually looking forward to the next electricity bill to see the savings.

One interesting learning point - we were on the fence as to whether or not we should install a storage battery. We ended up going with the 10 Kw LG unit which gives us a few extra hours of power after the sun goes down, so not enough power to keep off the grid at night (we can burn through 2-3 Kw per hour cooking etc). Tech in this space changes pretty quickly, so we are expecting to upgrade the unit at some later point when production costs come down, and capacity increases.

Friendly, personable and efficient sales and service

The salesman was helpful, friendly and accommodating

The installation was faultless and Nick the business owner is a lovely and friendly guy

Excellent service and a good price

Lokic provided high quality panels and inverter at a competitive price. Best of all was the installation service. Nick and his team were on time, professional and friendly. He even helped us with some extra issues with our power board at no extra charge. Show additional information

Call me old-fashioned, but personal touch swung my choice of solar installer

Nick Lokic from Sydney-based Lokic Energy Solutions called me after getting my details through SolarQuotes. I'd nearly settled on another solar installer after getting multiple quotes, then at the last minute I used SolarQuotes to help validate the numbers and equipment I was being quoted. What Nick did that no-one else had done was pretty much insist on a site visit. He came by my home within days and took me through the options. I get it that online system design and quoting drives sales scale in the competitive solar sector, but I question whether it delivers quality of service and customer experience? Nick personally drove the sales process, and supervised the installation that followed. His friendly team arrived when he said they would and came back the next day to finish the job. Everything looked well-organised, and professionally competent, and Nick even hooked up my previously-installed Wattwatchers monitoring device to cover the new rooftop system (Hanwha Q-Cells panels, SolarEdge inverter system, 6.6kW). The picture I've uploaded shows the Wattwatchers data on the mydata.energy dashboard, with a pool pump and EV on trickle charge mopping up most of the solar generation (on a sunny winter Sunday) and minimising surplus export to the grid. Show additional information