Lokic Energy Solutions Pty Ltd Reviews

Based on 1 rating Aus Ranking

About Lokic Energy Solutions Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Lokic Energy Solutions Pty Ltd
Approved Installer
Lokic Energy Solutions Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 21 633 312 071  ABN active since 08 May 2019 | Lokic Energy Solutions Pty Ltd
ACN: 633 312 071  ACN active since 07 May 2019 | Lokic Energy Solutions Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
NSW: 342586C Lokic Energy Solutions Pty Ltd

Lokic Energy Solutions is a Clean Energy Council certified Renewable Energy business specialising in commercial and residential solar and energy storage solutions.

The Lokic Family has over 45 years in the electrical contracting business. Located in Sydney NSW, we are a locally owned and operated business with a focus on transitioning Australia towards a 100% Renewable Energy Target.

With a passion for innovation and a focus on quality we aim to provide our clients specialised tailored advice. Each system is individually designed to meet your energy needs. Our experts control each step in the process from design to after sales services allowing you peace of mind throughout the process.

Lokic Energy Solutions Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Call me old-fashioned, but personal touch swung my choice of solar installer

Nick Lokic from Sydney-based Lokic Energy Solutions called me after getting my details through SolarQuotes. I'd nearly settled on another solar installer after getting multiple quotes, then at the last minute I used SolarQuotes to help validate the numbers and equipment I was being quoted. What Nick did that no-one else had done was pretty much insist on a site visit. He came by my home within days and took me through the options. I get it that online system design and quoting drives sales scale in the competitive solar sector, but I question whether it delivers quality of service and customer experience? Nick personally drove the sales process, and supervised the installation that followed. His friendly team arrived when he said they would and came back the next day to finish the job. Everything looked well-organised, and professionally competent, and Nick even hooked up my previously-installed Wattwatchers monitoring device to cover the new rooftop system (Hanwha Q-Cells panels, SolarEdge inverter system, 6.6kW). The picture I've uploaded shows the Wattwatchers data on the mydata.energy dashboard, with a pool pump and EV on trickle charge mopping up most of the solar generation (on a sunny winter Sunday) and minimising surplus export to the grid. Show additional information