Manage My Power Reviews

About Manage My Power, Solar Installers

Manage My Power
Manage My Power is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 88 540 324 021  ABN active since 16 Sep 2014 | The Trustee For Manage My Power Unit Trust
ACN: 601 839 249  ACN active since 16 Sep 2014 | Manage My Power Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
VIC: REC 27953 Manage My Power Pty Ltd

Manage My Power is a Solar Power Installation business based in South Melbourne VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Manage My Power Solar Reviews

Great communication, great experience

Great communication, any queries promptly and efficiently handled.
Installation timings were as promised and installers were helpful and polite.
Great experience overall
Terrific team. Very knowledgeable and low key. Paul has the approach of an engineer rather than a salesman. The focus is more on longevity (quality components / long warranty) with performance to avoid disappointment down the track. Simon and his installation team suggested some minor changes once on site contributing to a clean & aesthetically pleasing result. This experience with MMP has been as good as I had hoped. Show additional information
Hardware was quote was a little on the high side when compared to others with similar installations, but way lower than a company that visited us twice and still could not leave a quote.
The Installation was very good and much quicker then I anticipated. The installing team had to use some temporary clamps until another team replaced the the temporary mounts with correct points the following day. There was no risk to the panels, they were all installed firmly. Since proven in that they are still on the roof after the 50km winds with the cool change blew through.
I contacted Paul K (who provided the quote) a number of times and he has always been very prompted in providing answers or investigating questions. I was wondering if he has days off?
Overall, I am very impressed with the installation, the equipment and the service provided and would highly recommend them.
I did receive a quote from another supplier, which I passed to my neighbour (to give him an idea of costs and facilities) because the configuration is more inlines with whet he hopes to install in about 6 months after he has seen my system in operation.
Paul and the team did an amazing job from start to finish. Paul has been extremely helpful from day 1. Very happy with the install and results! Show additional information