Signature Solar Pty Ltd Reviews

About Signature Solar Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Signature Solar Pty Ltd
Silver Partner
Signature Solar Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 24 122 069 729  ABN active since 06 Oct 2006 | Signature Solar Pty Ltd
ACN: 122 069 729  ACN active since 05 Oct 2006 | Signature Solar Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
NSW: 318511C Signature Solar Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $8,250 - $9,990 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Signature Solar Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Cherrybrook and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Signature Solar Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

A Shining Light in the Shady World of Solar

From quote to installation to after-sale service, Signature Solar is one of the most professional companies I've ever dealt with, in ANY industry. Andrew, the director, is an absolute credit to a sometimes questionable industry. If you're nervous about solar, speak to Andrew - he is in a class of his own.

Of the 3 quotes we received, Andrew was the only one who would do a site inspection. (For sake of good order, it's worth noting that COVID-19 risks were pretty much non-existent in Sydney during this time). It seems that other companies that we spoke to were very happy to provide a quote remotely, and then make pricing adjustments as they deemed suitable on site, during installation, after you signed a contract! Yikes!

On the other hand, Andrew came to talk to us, discuss our needs, presented data-sheets and fact-based statements on the performance, ROI, and longevity of each of the components of the system - panels, inverters, DC optimisers. He even pulled out a ladder and jumped up on the roof himself to take a look at what the team would be working with! He set realistic expectations on outputs and expected performances. He took us through the apps that were available and showed us real-time data of another system. This was so valuable - it really brought the solar experience to life for us.

Andrew presented a quote which was in line with what we'd discussed. As it turns out, the hardest decision we had to make was in deciding what colour REC Alpha panels to go with - the standard, or the black. (We opted for the black for a few extra dollars - so glad we did as they look amazing)!

When it came time for installation, Andrew was the first person on site, followed closely by a team of installers and a team of electricians. It was a big day, but the crews completed the installation in one day, with minimal fuss. Each crew member was courteous and respectful, and an absolute pleasure to have on our property. They left our place clean and tidy (and they even removed our crusty antique TV antenna as well)!

When you think about service these days, I find I have lower expectations than I used to - mainly because we live in a digital age. Andrew EXCEEDED all of our expectations. Communication was mostly discussions - either over the phone or in person - not just a barrage of emails and or text messages. He walked the talk - from quote to install, the whole process was only a couple of weeks. There were some challenges on the day of installation - but the true measure of performance is in how the challenges are overcome. Andrew was always 100% upfront and honest with us, and he pro-actively presented solutions as issues arose - you can't ask for more than that.

I cannot recommended Signature Solar highly enough, and I cannot thank Andrew enough for delivering a tailor-made solution that is just perfect for us. Whether it's looking at our app to see how much energy our panels are producing in real-time throughout the day, or pulling into our driveway to be met by our sleek black REC Alpha panels, we are always smiling when it comes to our solar system :)

11.5kWh

Andrew was very helpful and answered every question to full satisfaction.
Installation was deferred few days due to unusually heavy raining for about a week.
Andrew took care of all paperwork necessary to be connected to the grid.
If I will require another system or upgrade Signature Solar will be my preference.

Installed as promised

Andrew is one of the best contractor to negotiate with.
He spent over two hours on his initial site visit to show me through numerous panel layouts and compare them all so I can choose the right number and layout of panels.
The final layout of panels and inverter were installed as promised and I am very happy of the work his team have done.

Professional team

Signature Solar were the most professional team hands down. Andrew was very factual with his explanation of system design and operational parameters and realistic in what can be expected from the system with regards to output and the strengths of utilising optimisers with the panels to monitor performance.
Rod and his team were first class installers and explaining how the inverter functions and interconnection with the main switchboard. Overall a very professional and customer friendly installation with Andrew following up with courtesy phone calls to check on system operation and our satisfaction. Highly recommended.

Signature Solar - Excellent service

I am extremely happy with my solar panel installation performed by Andrew and his team at Signature Solar.

Right from our initial conversation, Andrew has been tremendously helpful - in making me understand the numerous options available for solar panels / inverters and which option is best suited for my house.

Andrew has been a thorough professional - very punctual and takes responsibility for his work.

I got my solar panels installed on time and it has been a great, hassle-free experience for me. The after-sales service has been exceptional as well!

I highly recommend Andrew / Signature Solar for any solar panel installations.

Thanks, Andrew!

Great service and very informative.

The whole process was made very easy because of the professionalism and knowledge that was provided by Andrew.
He was punctual and answered all of our questions.
Signature Solar organised everything including the grid connection and getting our new smart meters installed.

Local Knowledge

Installer offered a flexible attitude to quoting to ensure I got the most bang for my buck. He personally measured my roof and oversaw that the installation went smoothly. Installation team were experienced and tidied up nicely at the finish. Grid connection slightly delayed due to my choice to go with new retailer - better FIT and not TOU. Show additional information

Thorough, efficient and courteous

We have had our first electricity bill since Signature Solar installed our 5.5kW system and, even in winter, we are in credit. We first went to Signature Solar for a quote on solar hot water to assess whether we should reserve some roof space for hot water. After assessing our needs, Andrew said that, whilst he would love to sell us solar hot water he would not do that as our usage could not justify the cost. I then discussed PV solar with him. Of the four installers we got quotes from, Andrew was the only one who actually got up on the roof and measured things out taking into account roof battens, shading etc. As well as his expertise on solar matters he understands roof structure. His quote was all inclusive, no add-ons, and competitive. The installers were efficient and courteous and mindful of the then developing Covid19 situation. His use of black roof hardware means a more visually appealing system. He organised things with our electricity supplier and helped with the monitoring software. Great to do business with and highly recommended. Show additional information

Excellent service

Explained every step friendly efficient installation with good follow up Show additional information

Quality system with great service

Signature Solar were the most professional and informative of all the people I had quote on a system. Andrew listened to our requirements and was able to tailor a solution that was best suited to us. Exceptional customer service and great advice. Highly recommend Signature Solar to anyone looking for a quality installer. Show additional information

5 stars

Very good company to deal with on all levels
Get a quote and see for you self
You won’t regret it
Excellent customer service

Simple, easy to deal with and great Customer server

Andrew from Signature was great to deal with and always personable. The was never any pressure to sign and he was happy to answer all my questions. The installation was smooth and the guys professional and polite all the through.

Customer service has been great but I really haven't need to call them because the system is up and running.

Great job. Very good service.

Andrew was very courteous and listened well to understand our objectives. Very happy with the performance of the resulting 8.8kW system. Show additional information

Top tier supplier, would reccommend

From our first phone call Andrew was excellent to deal with, he rearranged his schedule to fit us in for a quote on the same day.
Of the 3 quotes we recieved Andrew was the only supplier to actually take the time to perform a proper site inspection and climb up on the roof to get accurate measurments, the others just relied on aerial photos from nearmap. Andrew gave us a full design of the system, including estimated monthly generation for our area, and showed us the time it would take for the system to pay for itself, taking into account our current retail electricity plan, and also some others currently available on the market.
The installers were incredibly proffessional and polite, and they were neat and tidy in their work and took all the rubbish away with them. Due to the extreme heat we have been experiencing in our area recently the installers ran out of time on the first day, but they organised a second day to come back around our schedule. They also removed and disposed of the solar pool heating for us.
Andrew organised the approvals with the distributor and retailer for us, there was absolutely nothing for us to do except enjoy our new solar system. We would absolutely reccomend Signature Solar to anyone wanting top quality product, service and support.

Very happy with the advice provided and installation. All done professionally and as promised. Happy to recommend Signature Solar.

Quoting process and related advice all done helpfully and competently.Installation on time and very professionally done. Happy to recommend Signature Solar to any prospective purchaser. Show additional information

Signiture solar is the company you need

After 3 quote’s signiture solar was our last hope in going green, when we had the knock on our door standing behind the door was the most knowledgeable, confident, gentleman you would ever want to do a quote for you about solar panels, Andrew Lindsay is a beautiful man and gets so so excited when he educated us about his product and he only will ever use Canadian solar panels, he spent well over an hour educating us , and telling us the truth about how many panels our roof will be able to hold , as we have a small old house but we love our home just as you do your own, after the calculations had been done and how much our loan would be after our deposit and government rebate it was a opportunity one could not pass on , not at anytime did Andrew Lindsay pressure us into buying his product and within two weeks we had our signiture solar panels on our roof , and the sub contractor’s sparky’s he uses are just as knowledgeable and classy as Andrew Lindsay, signiture solar is AAA+++ company to use , and the detail of communication was impeccable, thank you so much signiture solar for installation of our solar panels but mostly the professionalism, knowledge and especially your honesty, we wish signiture solar panels our best wishes in the new year and beyond, warm regards Peter and Cass xo Show additional information

Nice work from Signature Solar

When Andrew the company director visited us I immediately liked his attitude. It's not that other installers we dealt with were bad, but Andrew impressed me by behaving naturally, not trying to push or lure me into buying, not showing off, not denigrating competitors but calmly and confidently telling about the products (panels and inverter) that he proposed to install at our place. His information and pricing corroborated well with the experience of a friend of mine who has recently installed the same products in his house.
The actual installer, Rod, was also very friendly and easy to communicate with (he even proposed to change the layout of panels slightly, adding that this is what he would have done for his own house). I thought they both were very candid with me and I could "feel" them as human beings, not like just another salesperson/tradie. It's way too early of course to review the actual performance of the installed system but I felt I could trust those people and the products they were offering.

Great consultation and installation

Andrew is very down to earth and pragmatic in his approach and recommendations. After the initial site visit quotations were received promptly and revised as needed with similar timeliness. Quality components used. Since the installation he's followed up and acted promptly on some changes needed in the inverter.

The install process was done on time and as planned. Rod and son did a great job, everything neatly finished. the place was tidied up with no rubbish left on site.

It was a great experience. Highly recommended.

Signature solar and it’s solar panels are A1 in it’s technology

Firstly I would like to say thank you to signature solar for coming out and doing our 5th and final quote because if they were going to give us prices that are at the end of the rainbow, ridiculous prices just for them to profit like the previous 4 other companies whom had given us ridiculous prices, but we were so pleasantly surprised form this extremely professional company signature solar and the young gentleman Andrew was the face behind signature solar panels, he spent 1hr of explaining Everything we needed to know but Andrew educated us in how they install their Canadian solar panels, both my husband and I looked at each other and said too Andrew were do we sign , within 2 weeks we had our signature solar panels installed by the most bubbly knowledgeable gentleman named Rod and Chris , they were so professional, and very polite and when they had finished they cleaned up after themselves and it was a very positive experience I think I ever had by trades men , the communication between signature solar was impeccable, and in about 10 day’s our energy supplier are coming out to switch our smart meter ( or program) it to allow solar tariffs to be made and delivered into the grid hence smaller power bills , once again I cannot speak highly enough and recommend signature solar, they are a classy professional company , congratulations Andrew and all the electricians you’ve got on assignment, I would also like to say thank you to you’re family for allowing you in very long hours , also Andrew if you can’t wait till Monday for a answer to a question he’s more than happy to give you a call back. Show additional information

Exceptional Customer Service and Workmanship

Highly recommend Signature Solar if you value quality! The Entire process from initial discussion to installation exceeded our expectations. Andrew is an absolute pleasure to deal with going above and beyond every step of the way. He reviewed our power consumption and recommended a 6.6kw solar edge optimiser system. We appreciated his approach to "click not drill" into our new colourbond roof and organised the grid connection after the install!

His communication was seamless, delivering on his promises, providing options and updates and following up to ensure the system worked to its full potential (even weeks after it was installed).

His installation team, lead by Rod, took great pride in their work, were polite and accommodating and took time to discuss the best options to place cables and equipment that was both practical but cosmetically pleasing. Rod also gave us a call the night before (on a Sunday!!) to run through the process and finalise details.

Andrew and his teams were 100% prepared, aligned and installed a quality product that we are so grateful for....Thank you!!

Quality installer - highly recommended

Signature Solar were excellent. Andrew invested a lot his time to visit my home, assess the solution and explain the options. He worked with me as to the best solution to fit my needs and budget. His communication was excellent and my expectations on installation date were very well managed. The installation went very well. Rod has extensive experience in solar installations and took time to do a high quality installation. He had a safety focus for the team working on the roof. The team were professional and polite. There was not a scrap of mess / rubbish at the end of the job. The installation was neat and met our expectations completely. All in all, there was care shown in the outcome all the way through the job. I would recommend Signature Solar with total confidence. Show additional information
Signature solar is not a large company which allows for more personal service. Andrew kept us informed throughout the process, he was even available on Sundays! I would highly recommend Signature solar to any potential customer. Show additional information