Solar Secure Reviews

About Solar Secure, Solar Installers

Solar Secure
Solar Secure is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Solar Secure Solar Reviews

Keep away from Solar Secure

It took 9 months for the system to connect.
After 2 months of paid for the 12Kw system without hearing anything from Solar Secure, I call them up and they told me that the panels for my system are out of stock and the new shipment will be arriving in a week time. So I waited.

Another month has past but still nothing happening so I call Solar Secure again, and this time they told me that the panels for my system were discontinued and I need to sign a new agreement for differ panels. I signed and I waited.

Another 2 months went by and still nothing, so I call Solar Secure again, and this time they told me that someone will contact me in a week or so to arrange for the installation of the panels. And this time someone from Captain Kilowatt called, and they installed a 10Kw (not the 12Kw that I’ve paid for) system.

After total of 7 months I thought that now all I just have to wait for ActewAGL to install the smart meter.

Another 2 months went by but still no smart meter, so I call Solar Secure to see what was going on and they just said they will call me back on this, which they never did.

So after a week I didn’t hear anything from Solar Secure I called again and again and again until someone finally provided me with an ActewAGL’s Job Request Number so I can check what the progress on this is.

So I contacted ActewAGL and ask the progress on the JRN that Solar Secure has provided me, what ActewAGL told me that the JRN that I have asked was not for my place, it was for another place on the other side of Canberra, and they did not have any job request for my place.
So I finally make the job request myself. And I have called and emailed Solar Secure for the refund of the parts that has not been installed and now another 2 months later still has not hear anything from them. I think I will report this to the ACCC if I do not hear from them within one week.