Solar Water Wind Pty Ltd

Solar Water Wind Pty Ltd Reviews

Solar Water Wind Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Toukley and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Solar Water Wind Pty Ltd Reviews (4)

3.8/5

3.8/5

4.0/5

3.7/5

Fantastic Installer

Service was great and price was unbeatable. I personally had a great experience dealing with this company and they made it very easy for me. They gave me a quote and free inspection. Would recommend this company for anyone wanting or needing solar.
System did not deliver expected results because more batteries should have been supplied. Since installation it has been impossible to get any follow-up information or service. 'I'll call you back' is the continual response without follow-up. In spite of assurances that no sub-contract labour would be used, all were contractors and therefore it has not been possible to speak to the electrician who was responsible for the connection.
One you gave my number was a lot more expensive, and did ring me a lot, trying to get me to sign because they were the best..

One was the same price, put did not include everything that I got for SWWCC
Only Mark Group and Solar Water Wind visited the property to inspect and quote.