Top Power Electrical Pty Ltd

Top Power Electrical Pty Ltd Reviews

Here at Top Power Electrical we are an Australian owned and family operated business, we have over 18 years in the electrical field and 10 years in the solar field.

We always provide a high quality of workmanship and excellent customer service – from the first point of contact until the final result.

With over 2,000 solar power installations under our belt you know you won’t get any old installation you will get a top power installation.

Top Power Electrical Pty Ltd Reviews (2)

Great local installer

Stuart was a great communicator throughout the entire process. He took the time to come and inspect our property and followed up after he left. We wanted to support a local installer and we're glad we did. The team showed up on time, installed a great system, explained and answered all of our questions and were professional and friendly. I'll recommend Stuart and his team to anybody who asks.

Highly recommended, exceptional service

Top Power have only recently signed up to Solar Quotes, and so had NO reviews when I chose to go with them. It was a risk that paid off handsomely.

The whole process was incredibly smooth and efficient with our 11.1 kW system, plus Tesla Powerwall installed and up and running within one day. Stuart handled everything very professionally and took me through how the monitoring ap works so I feel confident that we can get the best out of the system. He answered all of my questions and guided me through to my final choice of the system that meets our needs.

Attention to detail was impressive, right down to the effort put in to making the trench (from the panel install on the shed back to the house) as unobtrusive as possible. I am a very satisfied customer.