Unified Energy Services

Unified Energy Services Reviews

Unified Energy Services is a Solar Power Installation company based in Southbank and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Unified Energy Services Reviews (7)

4.3/5

4.3/5

From the first contact to the quote and installation, cannot get better

Giving a quote, installation date, all this while in lock down , and when installed the system was up and running that day. The Fronius inverter generation is fantastic even on a cloudy day.

Unified - Best value for money and great customer service

Sales and quoting process smooth and efficient.
Install problem free
Good follow up.
Overall great value for money and great customer service

Original Review on 19-08-2019:

Nice installment

Was slow to start process. But great quality system .found quotes ok but just had no knowledge of brands offered. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Ken: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

It has and am happy with unified ,the company I'm with origin could pay more per kw would be nice

Professional team from Unified Energy

The sales/quoting process was well explained and the Unified Energy sales team was not pushy. Benjamin T. was incredible responding to all my queries explaining the whole process and help me go through the Victorian rebate application which is not easy to achieve.
The installation team did a fantastic job on the day.
Unified Energy organised all the rebates and connection to the grid and the retailer.
The price quoted below is my out of pocket after rebates and discount from Unified.
Thank you Unified.

We almost went with green link who had the best price and customer service but when agl's supplier matched it we went with them, thank you for all the help your site provides, your advice helped us make an informed decision
Installer walked me through the process and we reviewed the site against the proposed layout. Agreed on some modifications to avoid shadows from various pipes and fittings.
The installer was a subcontractor that went by a different name, as the company subcontracts different installers for different areas. My installation was complicated as I had intended to retain my existing system and add panels. However, an independent company found that the old system was unsafe, so the sales people had to switch my order after it had been finalised. They neither penalised me for the inconvenience, nor made any difficulties at all about starting over with the assessment and the quote. Because the system was unsafe they also prioritised my job to the very next day, even though there was a waiting time of up to three weeks. I was impressed by the level of courtesy and helpfulness that I received from the sales department.