Wescombe Electrical Reviews

About Wescombe Electrical, Solar Installers

Wescombe Electrical
Approved Installer
Wescombe Electrical is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 88 763 490 582  ABN active since 21 Jul 2010 | Wescombe Electrical
ACN: Not required for Sole Trader
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
SA: PGE 179834 Chase Aaron Wescombe
Wescombe Electrical is proudly South Australian owned and operated, so you know you’re supporting a local business.

We were recently announced by the Australian Achiever Awards as the SA State Winners in customer service for the Building Services & Supplies category, so you can feel confident that we’ll provide excellent customer service throughout every stage of the process; from the initial consultation, system design and quotation right through to handover.

Wescombe Electrical Solar Reviews

Wescombe electrical

Very friendly, punctual, supplied solar system as requested. Thank you. Show additional information

Quick hassle free professional installation.

Chase and his team completed my high quality 11.3kw installation in a day. I would highly recommend thiscompany.
Forget the hype this is literally the best investment you can make for return on capital on my first bill since installation I am in credit in the middle of winter Shortest days and my peak usage period.