Yarra Solar Reviews

About Yarra Solar, Solar Installers

Yarra Solar
Approved Installer
Yarra Solar is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 14 145 797 495  ABN active since 18 Oct 2010 | 360 Solar Pty. Ltd.
ACN: 145 797 495  ACN active since 09 Sep 2010 | 360 Solar Pty. Ltd.
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
VIC: REC 23290 360 Solar Pty Ltd

The Yarra Solar Story

Hi, I’m Michael Stewart,

I’d like to tell you a story of how I came to amass huge amounts of experience installing many of Australia’s largest, most sophisticated, and most complex installations, and how this will now deliver you the best outcome for your home and/or business.

After managing a few thousand residential installations, I started tackling commercial installations. Because the customer is investing so much money, commercial customers that are finicky, demanding, and expect the most from the system and its installer – so getting an outstanding reputation as a commercial solar installer was an accomplishment that I’m quite pleased about.

Unfortunately, I’ve lost count of the times I’ve seen shoddy work on people’s homes (fixing other companies’ mistakes actually keeps me quite busy).  You just can’t get away with that on commercial jobs… and personally I take great pride in my workmanship. I also saw how often systems were sold that weren’t ideal for the customer’s needs – far too often serving the interests of the salesperson rather than the homeowner.

I started Yarra Solar because I wanted to deliver a better outcome to prospective solar homeowners in my community. Now that I’ve got a young child, I wanted to stop criss-crossing the country, and focus my attention more locally. I want to make a lasting difference locally, to the environment, and to your electricity bill.

I named the company Yarra Solar, because it evokes the timeless nature of Melbourne’s major artery. The Yarra River flows from the Yarra Ranges, right past my doorstep (Warrandyte), through into the city, and in doing so it connects all Melbournians. Our logo flows on a similar journey to the Yarra River – winding its way from the outer regions through to the heart, and encompassing all of Melbourne in the process

I hope to have the opportunity to meet you, and discuss how was can deliver you a lasting saving off your electricity bill and make a lasting difference to our local and global environment.

Yarra Solar Solar Reviews